Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 am

"How about everything?" Inimica looked to Nick.

'Vault' opened his mouth, but no words formed. he tried again, nothing again. he sighed, "I'm Hugh, I came to try and save you but apparently you left to get away from me." He said, though he looked nothing like him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:53 am

Nick nodded, walking inside, Merida watching him go, her eyes switching to Inimica, watching her.

"No, you're not Hugh." Erin said, getting up and moving away. "I left him at the place I once called home." Erin said.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 pm

(Sorry about the slow replies, I'm doing the chores to.)
Inimica smiled kindly, "Do you want to talk about something?" Inimica asked.

"I'm not going to lie to you again, but if you need proof what was the first thing Chance said about me?" 'Vault' asked, he was on edge, watching Erin to make sure she wouldn't attack him like in that dream.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Merida nodded lightly, stretching with a yawn.

"That you hugged like his daddy.." Erin murmured, her eyes turning purple as they did before Merida came along, when Erin was angry. "Get out! I came here to get rid of you! You should have never told be what you had in that dream, I might have still loved you now." Erin shouted, her eyes welling up, though all the stress and anger wasn't good for her, nor the baby.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Inimica looked to Merida, making sure she knew she was interested in what she had to say.

Hugh sighed, :Okay, I still love you, and the only reason why  Itold you that was because I wanted to stop living a lie, goodbye, until I know I can love you better." Hugh left, silently after that, taking Erin's wedding ring with him, he stopped outside once the door was closed, tears streaming down his face, he wrote a note and left it on the door. 'I cannot love you the way you want me to, I will watch other couples and see how I need to love you, I will return once more.'
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:43 am

Merida watched Inimica. She wasn't sure how to start a conversation, only how to reply.

Erin stood in tears as she watched him leave, trembling with emotion. She sat down, wiping her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 am

Inimica looked to Merida, how about starting with what you want to say?" Inimica asked sweetly.

Hugh walked into the town and sat at a bench sighing as the ring stuck to a finger and her rolled it around the magnetic joint of his glove. He knew what he could have told Erin to make her like him during the dream, but he had told her the truth, that he felt just as bad as she did whenever he took her in bed, he just covered it up like an infested wound with just a simple band-aid.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:57 am

"Good.. morning?" Merida said, though it was more of a question whether she got it right or not.

Erin went back to bed, cuddling with Rain and Chance. She'd focus every single moment of her life on them.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:01 am

Inimica smiled, "Good morning," She said, "Is there anything you'd like to talk with me about?" She asked again, now they'd started the conversation.

Hugh watched others walking down the street, most were alone, but a few were walking next to each other, holding hands and some even closer with the mans arm around the woman's waist.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 am

"Magic?" Merida asked, she wanted to start early.

Erin snuggled up with them, soon falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 am

Inimica nodded "Right, what did you plan on starting with?" She asked.

Hugh sighed as he stood and walked around the town, seeing clothing stores and restaurants, remembering the first time he'd met Erin, there were couples and families there, he remembered when they were with Rain and Chance, they had grown so fast Hugh missed them, and Erin, but he still wasn't completely sure if he knew what he was missing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:36 am

Merida shrugged lightly. "Easy?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:40 am

Inimica nodded "Something easy." She thought, "Oh, how about moving something?" She asked, she had never used magic before but thought that since even normal people could do it they could without touching it.

Hugh knew that Erin didn't want him any bigger than he already was, but it couldn't be that easy, sure he needed to apologize and convince her he truly was sorry but there had to be something else.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:55 am

Merida nodded. "What I move?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:01 am

Inimica looked around as she thought "Oh, how about this marble?" She asked as she set it on the floor.

Hugh watched as the others around him seemed to be getting along wonderfully, even as they tried to keep their children under control. Hugh still felt terrible for the first two time he'd tried with Erin, he only thought he'd loved Erin then, still more of a draconic mindset than he was now. That was the festering wound he needed to fix, but he just couldn't find the right ointment.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 am

Merida nodded, watching the marble, trying her hardest to concentrate.

Erin rested her hand on the bump already beginning to form, she turning onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 am

"Try to think of rolling it, like with your finger, don't drag it, it needs to move the way it wants to." Inimica told Merida, knowing she was doing her best.

Hugh was distracted momentarily about wounds, the deep ones hurt, and couldn't be solved with any old bandage, some even needed more pain before they healed. Hugh paused, more pain, a healing pain, like stitches. Maybe he could fix their relationship, but only if Erin was willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 am

Merida nodded, thinking of the marble rolling. She smiled as it began to tilt.

Erin sat up with a quiet huff, she baby too active to let her get comfortable. She got up, laying on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:31 am

Hugh stood and walked back to the cabin in the cold snow, he took Erin's ring held to it tightly, a symbol of the good memories they had. Now if she'd only listen.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:54 am

Merida smiled as the marble began to roll.

Erin watched the fire, resting a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 am

Inimica laughed a bit "You're doing it, great job, keep going." She said, watching with wanton eyes.

Hugh rang the doorbell, he wanted to make sure Erin was willing, she'd have to take a step forward.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:08 am

Merida smiled, rolling it all the way to the entrance of the jet, she fetching it, bringing it back.

Erin got up, the blanket wrapped around her, answering the door, staring at him. "What? Forget to tear the last part of my heart out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 am

Inimica smiled, do you want to try lifting it?" She asked.

Hugh sighed, "No, I came to give it back." But only if she was willing to receive it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:31 am

Merida nodded. "Yeah." She smiled, watching the marble, thinking of picking it up.

"Oh? I thought you didn't love me?" Erin asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 am

Inimica watched with interest waiting for the marble to levitate.

Hugh shook his head, "There was a time when I had trouble loving you, when I thought I did, now I realize I hadn't then, I do love you know, the right way, I promise you that if I ever get too large again, you can make it so I won't ever want to be satisfied again." hugh said, "I would rather lose the world to get you back than lose you to get the world." hugh told Erin, he had lost her for months and he would have become insane all over again if it wasn't for Rain and Chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next