Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:51 am

Merida concentrated as the marble slowly but surely lifted from the ground.

"And you think you can fix it by the snap of your fingers? You told me you didn't love me Hugh, how do you think I can trust you again? Let alone love." Erin asked.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:02 am

Inimica clapped, "you're picking it up so fast, try doing some tricks with it."

Hugh looked down, "I can't fix it with the snap of my fingers, and I don't expect you to trust me now, but you're not giving me a chance. I have actually gotten smaller since you left, and that dream was influenced by Inimica, I've promised myself, and I'm promising you know that I'll only row if you tell me to as long as I'm not pressuring you into anything." hugh told her, "I'm not even sure if I can get any bigger looking like this." Hugh said, gesturing to himself, he still looked like someone else.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 am

Merida chewed on her bottom lip as she thought of it doing hoops, managing to make it do tiny ones.

"It wasn't the fact that you grew too big for me to handle, it was something you've failed to pick on. You know my life hadn't starting out the best it could have. Do you realize you're exactly like those men? Pretending to love me, but I actually have children with you, those men beat the children out of me, so I was still available when they wanted me." Erin said, glaring at him. "You turned out to be like them, even though you promised. Yeah, you might not have taken Chance and Rain away, they are the only things I have left in my life, that won't break my heart." Erin said. "Hugh, I really don't know if I can give you another chance."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 am

"You're doing great, you can stop if you get tired, we don't want you straining yourself too hard." Inimica told her smiling at the little loops, they'd already made progress Inimica thought would have taken days to complete.

Erin's words hurt Hugh, he just barely held back the tears so he wouldn't guilt trip Erin, "I don't want to be like those men, I never have, and I've always hated myself over doing that, I'm sorry I have such a bestial perception of love, but I don't want it to be my fault, I want to fix this and I thought I knew how, and you're pregnant with my child again and I won't be able to see it ever." Hugh didn't want to guilt trip Erin with his tears so he turned and walked off, "Obviously I can't figure this out." he called over his shoulders, managing to keep his voice under control but not his face. the ring with the note had slipped out of his pocket, 'for everything we had have.'
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:26 am

Merida nodded, the marble dropping onto the ground, Nick walking in, carrying all the food. "I walked to the village place." He said, setting the food down, Merida smiling.

"Wait." Erin said quietly, tears slightly in her eyes, running to him and hugging him tightly. "I just need to know you love me. I don't care whatever way, I just need to know you do." Erin murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:30 am

Inimica was happy Merida was excited, but she couldn't eat, she had no body.

Hugh gently put his arms around Erin and set his chin on top of hers, I do love you." He said his tears making Erin's hair wet, "I just don't want to have my emotions played with anymore, I don't know how much I can take." it was a little ironic, Hugh loved Erin and she loved him, but they were both having troubles because they didn't know how much more of the other they could take.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:36 am

Merida stared at the food, poking some of it, seeming a little confused. Nick smiled, picking some up. "You pick it up, then put it in your mouth, and chew." He instructed her, showing her how. Merida nodded, doing as she was told.

"Your emotions being played with?" Erin asked. "Whose the one currently pregnant, highly emotional, and has just been scared to death because she thought her husband was out to kill her and her children, happy because she was reunited with him in a dream, then told she was in fact not loved by him?" Erin raised an eyebrow. "Not everything's about you, love."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:39 am

Inimica smiled, she was more or less viewing what she would go through if she were to receive a body.

Hugh nodded, "I'm sorry I say the wrong things, love." He told her, his hands on her hips. if they were sitting he would have gently rubbed Erin's belly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:49 am

Merida sat and tried different foods, soon refusing them. "Full?" Nick asked, Merida nodding sitting back. "Book. Magic." Merida said, looking to Inimica, trying to tell her she wanted a book on magic, preferably very old. She might not be able to read English very well, but if it was an ancient lost language like Latin, she may be able to read it.

Erin hugged him again. "I think I'm at about 5 months." She said softly. "Its a very active one. I told Rain and Chance the other day." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:52 am

Inimica nodded and left to find a book on magic in the village, hopefully she'd be able to frighten someone.

"Oh, that's wonderful, so I'm guess they took it quite well." Hugh said, setting an arm around Erin's waist to lead her back inside.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 am

Merica smiled lightly, Nick laying on the floor to get a little bit of sleep. She opened the jet, building the courage to walk on the snow, looking around with a smile.

Erin nodded. "I think they like the idea of having a baby brother or sister." She smiled, sitting down, Chance running down the hall, to Erin, grinning widely, kissing her baby bump. "Hello baby!" He smiled, resting his tiny hand on it, gasping when he felt it move against his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:01 am

Inimica was looking in every book shop she could find lookiong at all the older texts for anything on magic or spells or brewing.

Rain followed a little more slowly, "Hi Mommy," She said "Hi guy." She told Hugh, he had forgotten he still looked different.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:13 am

Merida smiled at the world outside of the jet, her purple eyes staring around.

Erin smiled. "Hey, sweetheart." She smiled, hugging them. "Did you two have a good sleep?" She asked, Chance nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:16 am

Inimica had found a book on vocal encantations, though it was in an ancient english.

Rain nodded as well, Hugh leaned toward Erin and whispered, "When can we head back?" He wanted to look like himself again so their kids could have their Daddy back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:45 am

Merida smiled, sitting in the snow, feeling it between her fingers when she put her hands in it.

"I don't know, I quite like it here. They're happy when we play in the snow." Erin whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

Inimica drifted back with the book, glad she could at least hold things.

"I could go and come back as Hugh." He said, though he'd probably try to transform first.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Merida lifted the snow with her hands, then dropping it, smiling at the sound it made.

Erin nodded. "Just don't pass out again." She said softly. "Wear this coat over that one." She added, getting him another one.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:58 am

Inimica paused when she found some burly men hanging out in an alleyway, she smiled to herself as she thought.

Hugh smiled "I'll try not to, but if I do, maybe you could come and rescue me?" He asked, smiling to Erin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 am

Merida began to walk away from the cabin, down to the town. She was there pretty soon, through testing her running and sprinting abilities. Her purple eyes were looking around, keeping her balance despite the rush of people pushing past her.

"Maybe." Erin smiled lightly, watching him. "Make sure you're quick though. Getting to our old home and back."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:07 am

Inimica approached the men appearing before them "Good evening boys." She had frightened them.

Hugh nodded "I will, once I figure out how to shift like this." He gestured to himself, "I'll stay here until I can get it, I'll start right away."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 am

Merida kept to the side of the street, approaching a few young men, they looking to each other, chatting in Russian, since they were in Russia, then walking to Merida.

Erin nodded lightly, hugging him. "I'm sorry I've been so harsh, its just I'm going to be more emotional because of the baby." She said softly. "But I should have tried harder to be more accepting."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

The men who Inimica had approached looked to each other, unsure what to do. Inimica sighed taking one by the shoulders and pulling him away to face the others, she put him into a guarding position and pretended to cringe behind him, then gave the universal sign for money.

Hugh hugged her back "I don't blame you, I'll never get bigger again." He smirked a little "Unless it's you making me bigger." He stood an arms length from Erin and smiled into her arms "I think I should be going, I'll see you in a few days.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 am

Merida watched the young men who were watching her, they talking to her in Russian, she staring at them blankly.

Erin nodded, standing with him, hugging him then kissing him. "Be safe." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:37 am

The men got it, agreeing to guard Inimica in exchange for money. Inimica smiled and turned on her heels, leading them but flickering in and out of vision for touching the one she did, she didn't have enough power to really do that.

Hugh smiled and nodded "I will," He said as he stepped out the door, beginning the several day walk back to their old house.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:44 am

Soon the men were pushing Merida around, and it became quite distressing for her. Though someone pushed past the men, yelling at them in Russian, they walking off with a huff, the man turning to Merida, pointing to himself. "Ivan." He said. "Merida." She said, copying him by pointing to herself.

Erin nodded, watching him leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next