Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 am

Inimica laughed, she liked seeing the two play, it was funny and prevented her from much jealousy.

Ivan slowly set Merida down, once he had he kissed her forehead and went to the other side of the jet.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:20 am

Erin smiled lightly, rubbing her stomach. Nick raised an eyebrow. "Can I think without you interrupting me?" He asked Erin, she seeming to think. "No." She grinned.

Merida curled up lightly, hugging herself a little.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 am

Inimica smiled, she could tease Nick like that to, if he liked it, but she wanted something special with him.

Ivan smiled as he watched her, completely forgetting about his shop since he was in the same room as Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:46 am

Nick smiled lightly, Erin smirking as a silence made itself present.

Merida yawned a little, snuggling back up to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:49 am

Inimica looked forward once the silence approached, unsure of what to talk about.

Ivan couldn't help it anymore, he went and wrapped himself around Merida to keep her warm, he liked being close to her and just couldn't stay away.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:00 am

Nick went back to his thinking, watching the ground, Erin watching her bump as she rested her hands on it, smiling as she felt the baby kick.

Merida cuddled up to him, glad he was there with her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 am

Hugh flew over the town, scanning for Erin, but the streets were filled with people.

Inimica smiled at Erin, seeing her hand on herself and trying to picture what it would be like.

Ivan just kept Merida close, not wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:21 am

Erin smiled lightly, glancing around as they walked, they already at the town.

Merida smiled in his warmth, cuddling closer.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:06 am

Hugh saw Erin and Nick, but hadn't recognized the other woman, he didn't have enough room to land so just cast his shadow over them untikl they looked.

inimica glanced up and stopped dead in her tracks.

Ivan smiled when Merida cuddled closer, she felt nice against him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:09 am

Erin and Nick both glanced up, Erin smiling lightly, but Nick still was a little jealous of Hugh.

Merida hummed tiredly, she loved being in his arms. She felt like she truly belonged there, and that felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:20 am

hugh turned towards the cabin once they saw him, he needed a little bit more space to land.

Inimica looked back to nick, she wanted him, but she'd have to covince him she could be loved.

ivan just held Merida in his arms smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:26 am

Erin glanced back. "Actually, I'm a little tired, I think I'm just gonna go back and rest, but you two go ahead." Erin smiled, walking back, Nick looking to Inimica, giving her a small smile.

Merida opened her eyes lightly. "Love you." She whispered, resting her head against him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 am

Inimica smiled back brightly, "Do you have any places to suggest?" She asked, looking at him.

Hugh landed at the cabin shifting back to human to wait for Erin.

Ivan smiled "Love you to." He told her, setting his hand gently on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:24 am

"Um.. maybe a restaurant or something? I'm a little hungry, I was wondering if you were." Nick said softly.

Erin held her back slightly, hating the terrible back pain she suffered with her pregnancies. She smiled when she saw Hugh.

Merida smiled. "What want to do?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:24 am

Inimica smiled, "Alright, did you have one in mind?" She asked him stepping closer to him.

Hugh smiled when he saw Erin, "I'm back!" Hugh said hugging and kissing Erin. "And I can kiss you!" He said, kissing her again.

Ivan looked to Merida, "Will get in trouble." he told her, he knew Inimica thought that if they slept together it would be his fault.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:47 am

Nick smiled lightly. "That one?" He asked, pointing to a little restaurant, mainly white and red. It seemed quite romantic. He figured she couldn't see over the crowd. "Hold on, I hope you don't mind." He said softly, managing to pick her up by her waist. "Can you see it? The Red and White one." He said, his muscles bulging now they were used.

Erin smiled, hugging and kissing him back. "I miss you." She said softly, tears in her eyes, a few spilling over her eyes. "Sorry, hormones." She said softly, wiping her eyes.

Merida rubbed her head, getting a small pain, but her vocabulary had been improved. Like a computer, her brain had downloaded the information and allowed her to use it. "What they don't know won't hurt them." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:56 am

Inimica gasped lightly when Nick lifted her, but giggled at his strength. She looked around, "I think I see it, let's go." She said, tapping his shoulder to tell him he could put her down.

"I don't care, I still love you and I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back." He told her.

Ivan was beginning to blush, he could see what direction this was all going in and Merida was so attractive.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 am

Nick smiled lightly, letting her down. Walking with her. "I guess its better than wild animals, huh?" He smiled a little. "Dang.. We've left Merida alone with Ivan, do you think we can trust them?"

Erin smiled lightly, kissing him again. "I'm sorry I left." She said softly. Staring into his eyes.

Merida smiled, more of a rebellious teenager. She sat up, stretching her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:07 am

"I think they can last long enough for us to eat." Inimica told Nick, lost in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you angry." Hugh said, he had done some pretty bad things that he regretted, but he hoped to make it right.

Ivan got hard when Merida stretched, he glanced away before she could get him to do anything else with her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 am

Nick nodded lightly, the crowd becoming thicker so he took Inimica's hand, putting her just behind him as he pushed a path for them.

Erin smiled a little. "I'm sorry too. I haven't been the best wife ever." She said softly. "I guess the only good thing I've done is manage to give birth to your children."

Merida watched him, her purple eyes tracing his body, before she found his member making a slight bulge under his trousers. "Whats that?" She asked, her legs against her, her hands on her knees, her head placed comfortably on the back of her hands, watching his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 am

Inimica followed Nick as best she could, keeping a firm grip on his hand.

"I've been the one who messed things up," Hugh told Erin pulling her close, "We split up because of me." he admitted.

Ivan blushed, he wasn't sure how to describe it. "Make baby, after work." Ivan tried, he didn't think that'sd be enough so he added, "Feel good to touch."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:25 am

Nick smiled once they were there, but had forgotten to drop her hand, so stood there holding it. "Shall we go inside?" He smiled, opening the door for her.

Erin shook her head. "But I have a tendency to make things ten times worse." She said softly. "I love you more than anything, and most of the arguments I bring up is because I'm frustrated that I can't show you just how much you mean to me."

"You want me to touch it?" Merida asked, tilting her head. Not quite knowing what he meant, but picked out key words like Baby for instance, thinking it could possibly relate to reproduction purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:28 am

Inimica smiled, rubbing the top of Nick's hand with her thumb. "Yes. let's go inside."

Hugh smiled, "I feel the same way, I just don't know how to express it. But now we both know, we love each other more than the world."

Ivan blushed brighter "It ask for it." He said he wasn't sure if she'd figure out that she had a spot to that liked being touched.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 am

Nick looked to their hands, smiling a little, brushing his hand over her fingers.

Erim smiled lightly. "Maybe I can do something to show you, when I'm not the size of a planet that is."

"Is that a yes?" Merida nodded, tilting he head.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:39 am

Inimica looked back up at Nick gently pulled him inside the restaurant.

Hugh smiled back, "Maybe, and I'll bet this time won't be as bad." He said putting a hand around Erin's waist and another on her belly.

Ivan took a deep breath as he thought, "Yes." He nodded, not really sure how Inimica would act if she were there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next