Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:06 am

"Would you like some bacon?" I smiled, looking to him.

Cristina yowled lightly, slumping onto her side, her deep amber eyes blinking closed.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:16 am

I smiled "Yes please." I said it was fun feeding each other.

Suso looked to Cristina and got up , she must have been hungry, he stood and went down stairs, hoping she'd be willing to eat raw meat.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 am

I smiled, getting some bacon on the fork, feeding him some with a smile.

Cristina stayed where she was, licking her lips then yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:22 am

I chuckled, "How about you?" I offered Annie a piece of bacon.

Suso raided the fridge and found several pounds of ground beef, he hurried up the stairs again, carrying the bloody meat in bags. He did his best not to spill a drop but a few managed to hit the ground between his room and Cristina's. he opened her door and opened the bags, smelling the meat himself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:26 am

I smiled, nodding. "Please." I said softly, sipping my orange juice.

Cristina sat up, smelling the blood. Her mouth open slightly, showing her large canines.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:27 am

I slipped it into her mouth once she had it open, glad I wasn't cranky when I woke up.

Suso pulled the meat out of the bag and pressed it into a ball, he offered it to Cristina his hands flat so Cristina wouldn't accidentally bite his fingers off.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:32 am

I smiled, chewing on the bacon, I liked this way of eating.

Cristina licked it from his hand, applying minimal chewing before swallowing it in a gulp.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:34 am

I was enjoying it to, but we were beginning to run out of food. I cut a piece of pancake for Annie.

Suso smiled and brought out another piece of meat, the blood getting all over his forearms and the floor, as well as a bit on Cristina as well.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:41 am

I smiled, cutting him some of the egg. "Do you like eggs?" I asked, not wanting to give him something he didn't like.

Cristina used the same eating method as before, then nuzzled her head into the bag, licking up some of the meat, the blood around her mouth, staining her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:42 am

Suso smiled and blinked slowly, he was getting tired and wasn't sure how Cristina would react if she woke with him naked in her bed with her, he stood and gave her one last scratch before walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:49 am

I smiled, cutting him some of the egg. "Do you like egg?" I asked, not wanting to give him something he didn't like.

Cristina jumped down, following him, her eyes on him, having finished the meat.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:54 am

"I do," I said, taking a bite, it wasn't my favorite, but Annie had cooked it and at least it wasn't raw.

"Hey, I don't have any more." Suso told her, his forearms were still bloody and so was Cristina's muzzle, both were dripping on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:58 am

I smiled, feeding him some of the egg. "If you don't like something, then I won't make it." I said softly.

Cristina rubbed her head against his leg, wanting to stay with him. Lions are social animals, they prefer to be with someone than being alone.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:01 am

"I know, I tend to eat more spices then eggs, I like the flavor it's just when the yoke is runny." I explained, the piece Annie gave me was mostly the white anyway.

Suso smiled and rubbed Cristina's head again, his tail swishing back and forth behind him, "I guess this is alright to." he said, sliding down the door so he could sit, his tail was still wagging happily.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:07 am

I nodded. "So you're not fond of the yolk?" I asked, I could probably do scrambled egg.

Cristina rubbed her head against him, before slumping onto him, her large paws and head on his lap and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:10 am

I nodded, "Yeah, normally I cook them scrambled." I said, "And with garlic." I added, that seemed to make them taste really good.

Suso flinshed a little when her massive paws settled in his lap, he still hadn't had time to change, but he kept it from doing anything, instead he just smiled and stroked Cristina's head, the blood had dried mostly by now, but a little flaked off and got stuck in each others fur, only most of Suso's legs were completely human.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:35 pm

"Oh." I nodded, drinking some more of my orange juice.

Cristina soon closed her eyes, relaxing in his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:03 am

I nodded, drinking some of my own.

Suso's eyes shut as well setting his head up against the door, his hand resting on Cristina's head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:07 am

"Shall I make some more, or are you full?" I asked, having both eaten most of the breakfast.

Cristina slept contently, her side raising and falling slowly, though the slightest sound would wake her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:19 am

"I'm full." I said patting my stomach, I kissed Annie "You did a wonderful job cooking." I gave her a smile to.

Suso was snoring lightly as he always did, it was more of breathing really.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 am

I smiled. "Okay." I said softly. "Thank you." I giggled lightly. "Just tell me if you want anything else." I smiled.

Cristina stayed asleep, though woke and wondered to the bag, licking the left over blood up, but she was still hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:28 am

"I think I'll go clean the dishes." I told Annie moving to take the plates and other things off the bed.

Suso was fast asleep against the door, a hand on the floor next to him and the other across his stomach.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:32 am

"Are you sure? I could do it." I offered, watching him.

Cristina watched him, then roared, a lot like lightning crashing.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:35 am

I smiled, "I'm sure, you did cook the meal." I heard Cristina roar, but knew that she was with Suso and wouldn't harm him since she recognized him. I put on some clothes and gathered up the plates and forks and cups then checked the hallway for any large cats before entering.

Suso jumped awake and looked around frantically for Cristina, he sighed when she was still in the room. "Hey, how are you doing?" He asked her, scratching under her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:52 am

I jumped also, but nodded to Soka, laying back in the bed. I yawned lightly, knowing it was most likely Cristina.

Cristina yowled to Suso, looking to the empty bag which held meat. She would struggle to hunt on her own outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next