Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 am

Nick smiled. "Maybe." He said softly. Kissing her neck softly. "You're amazing." He smiled.

Erin chewed her lip, he seemed to really want a job. "Okay." She nodded, she'd find something else she could do independently. Leaning over to check on Gretel, then resting beside Hugh.

Merida looked to him. "But I love you for you." She said softly. "You want me to change?" She asked, looking down.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 am

Inimica hugged Nick and kissed him, "I love you." she told him, though she soon relaxed, her fist time as a woman had taken a lot out of her.

Hjugh smiled, "Thank you, I've never really had the chance to have a job, maybe I'll actually be able to use that pole the robot gave me." hugh still had it in the cabin.

Ivan held her close, "I want you to be happy, if you're happy with yourself and with me now, then we don't have to change, you just asked what they did." Ivan kissed Merida, "I love you for you to." he had assumed she wanted him to be violent for more fun, but they didn't magic for that.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:50 am

Nick smiled, wrapping her in his arms. "I love you too." He smiled, pulling a coat over them so they didn't get cold.

Erin smiled lightly. "If they let you. If its something thats magical, they'll class you as a witch, and you'll be burnt alive." Erin told him.

Merida nodded lightly. "Is there something fun we can do?" She asked, other than what she had said to be put into play at an unexpected time.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 am

Inimica cuddled into his side, her hand on his bare chest, "Maybe tomorrow, she sighed as she shut her eyes.

Hugh smiled, "It's magnetic, anyone can make it do impossible things." hugh told her, "I could even instruct you if you'd like." he told her with a light kiss.

Ivan nodded, "we could play it rough like you said, and we could throw in some momentary enchantments if you're comfortable, whatever you like." Ivan knew how Merida felt about using her magic, he wasn't going to push her into using it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:05 am

Nick raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked softly.

Erin shook her head. "No thanks. I'm ok with a gun." She smiled. "I'd be able to shoot you in the head with my eyes closed, literally." She chuckled, resting her hand on his chest.

Merida shook her head. "No magic. If I do something wrong, it'll kill you slowly and painfully. Up to about 10 years of slow, agonizing pain." Merida told him. "Why are you always insisting I use my magic?" She asked, placing her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 am

Inimica smiled, "Maybe tomorrow we can go again." She told him, "Only if you feel like it though." She told him closing her eyes and relaxing.

Hugh chuckled a little to himself, "I doubt that." he said, he'd found a new branch of his dragon magic while taking care of Rain and Chance, Erin would find him a much more difficult target than most.Hugh smiled at her touch though.

Ivan looked at his feet, "I thought it would make our time a little more enjoyable together." He admitted, "I wasn't trying to push you into using it though." He told Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 am

Nick nodded, smiling. "Sounds good to me." He said softly, holding her close as he closed his eyes.

Erin raised her eyebrows, getting off the couch. "Come on then. Outside. Now." She said. But with or without magic, she would eventually hit him. Her green eyes were deeply set on his, hands on her hips.

"Well you kinda are. All the time." Merida said, quite good with confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 am

Inimica smiled as she fell asleep.

hugh followed, it wasn't a laughing matter so he didn't do so, he grabbed his gloves and pole on the way out.

Ivan looked to the side guiltily, "I'm sorry, it's just a new concept, I haven't really gotten a handle on it yet." He told Merida, he was trying to explain to her, and he wasn't going to lie, he just hoped he wouldn't aggravate Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 am

Nick also fell asleep.

Erin walked to the draw, getting her gun then walking outside, pulling the top back then releasing it. "I'll stitch you back up." She told him.

"Just, please stop with asking for the magic. You're my only escape from it, please don't take that away from me." Merida said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:48 am

Hugh slipped the gloves on and twilled the staff. "Alright, but that's only if you hit me." he added.

Ivan nodded, "Okay i'll stop asking." he told Merida, he would just continue selling the so called enchanted trinkets, even though they did nothing until activated.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 am

Erin watched him. "Care to make it interesting?" She asked, quickly raising an eyebrow, then dropping it, watching him intently.

Merida nodded lightly. "Thank you." She said softly. "So, what shall we do?" She asked in a slightly happier voice.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:04 am

"no worried here." Hugh said, ready when Erin was, he had no projectiles of his own so he would have to get close to actually land anything on Erin.

Ivan chuckled, "Maybe we could use our moves for something other than kissing." he told Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 am

"How about no magic? Or are you entirely dependent on it?" Erin asked, basically saying he had no hope without his magic, or with for that matter.

"How do you mean?" Merida asked. "You do realize I mean normal couple stuff, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 am

hugh looked to Erin, "Well, I'm afraid my dragon magic is more of incredible luck, it's not like I can turn it off." hugh told her, actually it was more of incredible hand-eye coordination, but that wasn't easily deactivated either.

"Like going on dates and eating meals together?" Ivan asked, blushing, deeply embarrassed he had understood Merida wrong.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:16 am

Erin rolled her eyes. "Alright, hide behind your magic." She said, shooting just in front of his foot. "Good, it works." She smiled to the gun.

"Yeah." Merida smiled. "We can do that, right?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:17 am

hugh had only blinked when Erin shot.

"Sure whatever you want in fact." he told Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Erin pulled back the top of the gun again, letting it slide back into place. "Still think you can do this?" She asked, spinning the gun around her finger, a hand on her hip.

Merida smiled, hugging him. "Thank you." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:49 am

Hugh gripped either end of the pole, "definitely." he said, ready as ever.

Ivan smiled as he hugged Merida back, "you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:57 am

Erin nodded lightly, her deadly green eyes set on him, her gun aimed at him. In a split second, she fired, but aiming for his shoulder.

Merida smiled, kissing his cheek. "Don't worry. We get to do what you want to do." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:13 am

With a quick flick of his body the bullet went into the pole and never came back out. Hugh slid his hands closer together and pulled them apart, after a moment or two the bullet flew out of the pole and splashed into the snow at Erin's feet, "That's also how a rail gun works," Hugh explained "Magnets pull whatever along until its moving really really fast."

Ivan nodded, "but let's do what you want first." he told her, "Do you want me to cook for you, or do you want to go to a restaraunt?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:26 am

Erin pulled her foot back, raising an eyebrow then tampered with her futuristic-like gun. It normal, but had settings. She aimed it back to him, it firing bullet after bullet, her finger firmly pressed on the trigger.

"Whichever is more romantic." Merida smiled up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:31 am

Hugh managed to catch one, he ducked rolled and flipped off a tree to dodge the others, one bullet bursting the bark on the tree, Hugh fired the one he caught right back into the barrel of Erin's gun. "And there would be my dragon magic." He said, making impossible throws and shots, like the time the kitchen knives had nearly fallen on Chance, Hugh had managed to launch his chisel and deflect all the knives harmlessly.

Ivan smiled and stepped back, "Great, I know of a restaurant that I think you'll like." He said leading her be the hand.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:51 am

Erin looked to her gun, tapping the side of it. When it wouldn't fire, she dropped it in the snow, walking to him. She was much more skilled fighting physically. Trained in all types of martial arts, thanks to her spy training. And she recalled Hughs lack of ability to fight from recent events of fighting with him. Pole or without, she was quick enough to dodge if she tried hard enough.

Merida nodded, following eagerly. "I don't know a lot of foods, can you order for me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:54 am

Hugh stood at the ready, he hadn't any experience in actual fighting, and the one time he'd sparred Erin had won.

"Well, it's more of dishing up what you like, we make our own food and they cook it for us." Ivan said "We go out and we prepare, both dates at once." Of course he wouldn't mind taking Merida on both dates individually afterwards.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:12 am

Erin went straight into striking at him, coming it at all different directions, ready to dodge him whenever he struck.

Merida nodded lightly. "I'll get what you get." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next