Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:39 am

Nick closed his eyes lightly, enjoying the warmth of the sun, it very relaxing.

Erin looked to him, holding her breath as she shook her head, letting out a gasp of hair, her face red from the pain.

Merida didn't know what she was dreaming of. Though she knew she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:43 am

"Hey Nick," Inimica said as she sighed and sat next to him, "Nice sunny day huh?" She was in a two piece bathing suit.

Hugh's expression turned to worry, "Is it the baby?" And here they were without Rachel and several minuted from the nearest town, not city, town.

Ivan was in the woods, walking around and watching everything.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:54 am

Nick opened an eye, the other following suit when he saw Inimica. She looked amazing. And the way his jaw had dropped hinted the surprise. "Y.. You look very beautiful." He said softly, not just the fact from what she was wearing, but the way the sun glinted in her eyes was just the cherry on top.

Erin nodded lightly, crying lightly, groaning as she sat up, keeping herself upright as she forced herself to push, despite having nearly no energy.

Merida jumped awake, when she realized her dream was getting really bad, too much for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:58 am

Inimica laughed and lightly punched his arm, "You're always handsome." Inimica told Nick, sitting next to him and cuddling into his side.

Hugh thought a little, "Maybe there's something in the jet, like Nick." He added, "I'll go get him, maybe he can help." Hugh said hurrying into the jet, hoping there was someone there who would help

Ivan was still in the dream, glancing around the woods.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Nick smiled, wrapping his arm around her, kissing her cheek. "And yes, but its a beautiful day, but because you're here." He told her.

Erin let out a small wailing sound, not wanting to be on her own. She breathed quickly, groaning with another pain.

Merida laid back down, scared to go to sleep but too scared to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Inimica giggled, "You're not very good at that, but thanks." She smiled, putting her hand on his chest.

Hugh glanced around and saw Merida, "Hey, can you help, Erin's having a baby." Nick and the other woman was asleep Merida was awake at least.

Ivan turned suddenly a tree was falling towards him he dove out of the way.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Nick chuckled lightly. "I'll try and.. develop them for next time." He smiled rubbing her arm.

Erin sighed, laying back as she tried to catch her breath, groaning at times.

Merida stared at Hugh, shaking her head as she tightly wrapped her blanket around herself.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:57 pm

"Develop?" Inimica giggled looking up to Nick, she had no idea what he meant by that.

Hugh's brow was knit with worry, "I'm worried about my wife, could you please come and help her?" He asked

Ivan turned to look up, it was some sort of purple monster, like Merida's magic.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 pm

"I don't know.." Nick chuckled. "Make them better so they have the effect I want them to have on you." He smiled.

Erin kicked off most of the cushions to rest her back against the arm of the couch, keeping her upright.

Merida still shook her head, a little scared. She wouldn't know what to do, she'd probably make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Inimica giggled, "Anymore and I don't think

Hugh knelt in front of Merida, "Look, I'm useless, I can't help her in any way, I would definitely make things worse in fact. I hoped you might be able to help, I recognized your eyes." Hugh admitted, he'd seen them somewhere before.

Ivan knew it couldn't have been Merida so he assumed it was something he had invented himself. Ivan confronted the monster.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Nick smiled lightly, before kissing her softly.

Erin breathed through her nose, out from her mouth. She breathed through every contraction, remembering what she was told to do last time.

Merida watched him. She gulped slightly but nodded, sliding on her coat.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:27 pm

"Sorry, I got lost." Inimica told Nick, looking into his eyes. "I was trying to tell you that I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to take if you were any more chiselled." Inimica said, tracing the lines Nick's muscle made

Hugh smiled, "Great, let's go." Hugh led Merida back into the cabin to find Erin already getting along on her own. "I brought help."

Ivan walked up to the being, it cried out in pain as it writhed and shrunk.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Nick chuckled lightly. "I work out a lot, so I can't promise anything." He smiled lightly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Erin nodded lightly, gripping her coat with a groan, breathing through it.

Merida just watched, not knowing what to do, her soft eyes wide in fright and worry.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:39 pm

"I guess we'll just have to deal with things like that then." Inimica told Nick as she turned her upper body toward him

Hugh glanced to her, realizing where he'd seen her eyes. "You're Merida, you're human." hugh exclaimed, "Shouldn't you be able to use magic or something?" He asked.

when the beast was small enough it took to the air and orbited around him, like a little fairy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Nick smiled, watching her eyes quietly.

Erin let out a loud cry, the baby in distress as it should have beenn our by now.

Merida looked to Hugh, shking her head. "They took my books."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:52 pm

"I think we ran out of things to say," Inimica smiled, swinging her leg over him "Any other ideas?"

"Tan we'll go get them." Hugh said, hurrying back to the jet to look for them.

Ivan woke with a start, the little purple angel staring him in the face, he blinked at it, it had only a whisp for a lower body but it definitely looked angelic, like Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:06 pm

"One." Nick smiled, kissing her gently, his eyes closing.

Erin cried lightly, the pain was way too much for her.

Merida followed him, not knowing where her books were, she tapping Hugh. "It must be natural." She told him, her magic was dark, able to kill those who weren't born with it, which was why she took her magic from Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Inimica sighed and relaxed as Nick kissed her, her own eyes closing. her hands slowly went to Nick's shoulders as she moaned.

Hugh hurried back to Erin, hoping he'd figure out something to do. Like catch the baby, he leaned over. "Don't worry, I won't let her fall." He told Erin.

Ivan sat up with a sigh, his amulet still glowed lightly, he got out of bad and started walking back, the little sprite following him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Nicks hands went to her waist, wanting to hold her close. "Maybe if we wake up I can kiss you for real." He whispered to her, his forehead resting against her's.

Erin breathed deeply. "Blankets." She told him, telling him what to do from her knowledge of the last birth. Chance was hiding behind the door, watching in horror. Scared and confused.

Merida had gone to sit outside, writing in the snow. She stared into the plain colour, daydreaming of being back in Ivan's arms, where she truly belonged. Not stuck in a jet like she was a prisoner. With that thought, she got up, heading towards town. 'I am not your prisoner.' Written in the snow, just outside of the jet entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 am

Inimica smiled, "Alright, let's see if we can wake up." She told him, loving the feel of being in his arms.

Hugh nodded and hurried off, he passed Chance, he would have to explain this to him later now wasn't a good time, he got some fur blankets and hurried them back.

Ivan was walking the streets, his little angelic being dancong about behind him enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:46 am

Nick smiled, concentrating on waking up, the dream fading as it began to work.

Chance went back to bed, figuring his daddy would make it better. "You have to tell me when you see the head." Erin breathed, getting a small break between contractions.

Merida slipped down a icy hill, getting to her feet, rubbing her rear slightly, before walking towards the town, that was beginning to become more visible.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:49 am

Inimica smiled as well as the dream began to fade, gradually sending her back to her body.

Hugh nodded, "Okay, I will." He said listening to anything else Erin needed to tell him.

Ivan was gradually making his way back towards the jet, eventually he and Merida hsould cross paths.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:58 am

Nick yawned lightly with a stretch as he slowly woke, sitting up with a groan.

"Make sure you cut the cord thing when the baby comes out, and wrap her up in a blanket as soon as." Erin instructed, groaning as another contraction came, she having to push throughout it, which she managed to do.

Merida skipped through the snow, her purple mist weaving through her legs, surrounding her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:01 am

Inimica woke when Nick moved, she stretched to, interlocking her fingers as she pulled them over her head.

"I think I see her head." Hugh said getting ready with the blanket

Ivan caught a small twinkle of purple ahead, he started walking toward it, the little sprite that was following him also emitted a faint glow.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:18 am

Nick smiled, wrapping his arms around her.

Erin pushed harder, as soon as the babys head was out, it would be easier.

Merida smiled a little, sitting in the snow as her mist dance about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next