Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:06 am

(Haha alright xD I've stayed in and watched The Walking Dead with my best friend xD that's our life now xD)

Jake waited patiently for her answer, she seemed conflicted which didn't exacrly make him trust her answer. "Of course." Jake said softly, getting out of bed for the first time in hours and turning off the lights all together. "Would you like some aspirin?" He asked as he leaned onto the bed. It was his turn to tend to her every need. "We can lay here for as long as you want to." Jake smiled, resting his hand comfortingly over one of hers.

Upon hearing her name, Natalia got up from her bed and rubbed in the last pea-sized drop of cream into her skin before jogging down the stairs and walking to the living room, instantly smiling at the sight. "I'm sorry I didn't dress up for the occasion." Natalia chuckled, though was still amazed by the nice setting he had created. Standing at the doorway still, in what seemed like only and oversized shirt, she grinned softly before coming back to her senses and walking to her place setting, sitting down opposite him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:24 am

I've not watched it since Beth was killed. I don't have the heart xD)

Riley shook her head softly at his offer. "No," she whispered. "It already feels a lot better right now. I think the lights just didn't agree with me so much, Jakey." She said softly. Riley moved closer to him once again after he laid down. Her heart was racing, maybe from the touch, maybe from the way he made her feel. She couldn't ever be too sure anymore around him. Jake had always made butterflies fly around her stomach. "So, tell me about yourself... The whole Wolfe thing. I want to know about everything... Do you ever have a pack? Or are you kind of solem?"

Matt shrugged his shoulders softly and glanced down to his old jeans and tee shirt. "I'm pretty sure were both underdressed for everything." He chuckled, making his way down to the floor where he sat down adjacent from her. "So, I kind of forgot to rent a movie..." He trailed off. Jake placed two slices of pizza onto her plate, then went to his own. "So, now, we have to watch titanic." He smiled this wife, gamorous, movie-star smile her way, then shook his head. "I hope you're fine with that!"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:39 am

(Aw haha xD Well, it's only the episode after, and I won't give any spoilers xD Beth was one of my least favourite characters, along with Lori lol xD)

"Okay." Jake smiled softly, wrapping his arm around her once he was comfortable. He rose his eyebrows lightly, resting his chin on top of her head. "Well I was scratched when I was a teenager, stupidly hiking. Never doing that again." Jake chuckled softly. "Some guy who I was hiking with was killed, whereas I got off lucky I guess." He said, his hand subconsciously going to the scratch scars on his shoulder. "That was the first night I changed, and I was in a pack for a while, if you could call it that. It was just a bunch of dominant males after every living female. It wasn't for me." He shook his head, closing his eyes softly. "After that, I moved around a lot. A lone wolf. Until I found this place. I guess I have my territory." He smiled.

Natalia chuckled softly, her blue eyes sparkling like sapphires. "Titanics fine, that is, if you want me blubbering next to you whilst we're watching it." She smiled, sipping her already poured wine. "Mm, you have good taste." Natalia smirked slightly, setting it back on the coaster. "It's better than nothing, honey." She gave a cute half smile, before picking up a slice of her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 am

(I never liked Lori, but Beth had been my favorite for a LONG time. Now that she's gone, I've convinced myself there's no reason to watch the show, as I don't like anyone else left beside Daryl, and at first I didn't like him either. xD Now I'm pretty into American Horror Story, but only the first season is good. The rest is kind of... Meh.)

Riley kept her eyes on him while he spoke of his past. She'd known how he'd gotten bitten, or so she thought she'd heard him tell her it was while he was hiking before. Of course, she could have been wrong and with her memory, who knew. "So, how exactly did that happen?" She asked, referring to how the males were after every living female. The thoughts gave her chills. "So, did they literally take everything from everyone, or did they pick a soul mate?" She asked softly, arching a brow in the dimmed light. "Even with your past, I would say it's lucky you've found a place to live... and found me." She teased, leaning forward to place a kiss on his nose. "I'm just kidding about the last part, just so you know. I'm the one who should be lucky... even just having you as a friend.. though, I wish you cared about me like I did you.."

"Blubbering? next to me?!" He gasped, pretending like he had not at all expected her to. "I already pretty much assumed that would be what's going to happen, but it's all that Jake had. I guessed it was good enough for a first date." He paused, glancing to the glass of wine as she sat it back down. "I'm assuming tons of people went to see this on their first date." He smirked, picking up his own glass to take a sip. "I have been a lover of fine wine for years, Honey. It's my specialty."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 am

(She was such a terrible mom. xD I found Beth just really annoying, especially with her singing in like every episode XD I love Daryl <3 aha XD)

Jake scoffed slightly. "Soul mate." He murmured. "As long as they were breathing, they didn't care." Jake murmured sadly, often the one who cleaned up their mess. "Its tradition that a werewolf should imprint on one person they swore to protect until their dying breath, but those guys took what they wanted and moved on." A slightly angered growl hitched in his throat. "Its a miracle, honey." Jake told her, smiling softly at her little peck. His stomach sank slightly on her last comment. "That isn't true," He told her, moving back only slightly so he could look at her. "Why else would I have imprinted on you?" (I let Twilight inspire me xD)

Natalia chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully as she took a bite from her slice, chewing quietly as she listened to him. "Hm, well I guess to get to dry my tears at the end, then." She smirked, nodding softly. "I'm sure they did, its such a romantic film." Her heart practically melted upon thinking about it. "I don't doubt it." She giggled, taking another sip. Natalia smiled softly after her thought. "Well, in future we know who'll be picking out the wine when we have another one of these cute dates." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:22 pm

I never noticed it was every episode. XD I only remember two of them. I do have one of the songs she sings, The Parting Glass, on my phone. It's the song we played at my grandfathers funeral several years back, so I was fairly attached to it.)

Riley raised a brow, then shook her head softly as she moved away. "Wait, what?" She asked, slowly sitting up to look at him. What exactly did that mean? "What does that mean, Jake?" She'd never heard the terminology before in her life and she'd been around a long time. Since practically the early, early thousands. She just calibrated her 1500th birthday. "I, I don't understand. . . is that supposed to mean something important, or is it just something that people say? Did I miss something?" She asked softly, slowly lowering herself back onto the bed with a deep, deep sigh.

"Nah, I can hold you and dry your tears while you cry." Matt said softly, brushing his hand across her cheek as he reached across to her. "I'll try and make sure that you're taken care of, though. I promise you that! We'll just cuddle up on the couch, if that's ok with you, and watch this damn four hours worth of movie." He said, almost sighing near the end of his statement. "I am sure you're going to be fine, and if not, then we'll just have to cry when he dies, together."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Aw that's sweet. ^.^ Well maybe not every episode, but it felt like it lol XD I'm so excited for the next episode though Very Happy)

Jake sat up when she moved away, worried he had said something wrong. "Well.. yeah. Its very important, Riley. Especially to werewolves.." He nodded, tilting his head slightly as he watched her, waiting until she sat down before he continued. "It means, if the time comes.. that I'd die for you. If you're in grave danger, I'd fight until my last breath to protect you." Jake said softly. "Even if a couple years down the line we hate each other, I can't take it back." He explained. "You make up the other half of me." He added, glancing out of the window. "I could bore you with the tale of how that came to be, or we can accept it and move on."

Natalia smiled softly as she leaned gently into his hand. "That sounds perfect." She sighed dreamily, watching him quietly, giggling softly at his sigh. Everything he did made her either smile or laugh. Natalia was the happiest she had been in a long time. "Don't worry, I'll dry your tears for you also." She smiled, finishing off her first slice. Natalia could be a painfully slow eater, especially when preoccupied. However, it was very rare this happened. She could be quite speedy with her meals when in a real rush.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:21 pm

I haven't even seen the first episode of this season xD )

Riley listened closely as he spoke about this 'forever-type' of love his kind had. It should have made her uncomfortable. The whole thing, that is. How could someone imprint on someone they had only known two days at the most? Huh. She closed her eyes as the though ran through her head; the same exact way you want to make love to someone the same day you meet them. That was the only way she could relate. "So, even if you hate me, you can't really ever leave me?" She asked, just trying to understand how this whole thing worked in detail. "I want to know, though. . . please, enlighten me, Jakey." She said softly, moving even closer to him. "I'll reward you with a belly rub if you do!"

It wasn't just Natalia whom was happy. Matt had found himself smiling every time their eyes crossed paths at the same time, hell, even when she wasn't looking at him he couldn't help but smile. He hated to admit it, but somewhere deep down he was thinking that she was the real deal for him. He was in love, effortlessly, with someone he only barely knew. With another bite of his second piece of pizza, he stood up and put the movie in. "Come on, we're gonna do this if it kills us." He said softly, extending a hand to help her up. "Bring the wine, too."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Season 5 was split into two remember xP Aha, its started its second half 'cos' of the break in between xD)

"Nope, not like I'd ever hate you anyway, but metaphorically speaking." Jake explained, unsure if he was getting anywhere with it. He groaned and rubbed his hands over his face, not wanting to deliver the lifelong speech of his history, but it seemed as though it had to be done. "You'd better give me one hell of a belly rub after this." Jake only half joked. "Alright, so the first ever werewolf was a shaman who pissed off the mighty gods. Distanced from all of humanity, forced to roam the earth forever alone and only half made." He began, watching Riley to make sure she was following along. "So, this guy eventually stumbles upon a human settlement, and after his whole life of being alone, takes the opportunity and makes a life for himself. Though the big guys didn't like it. They sent their little army down to kill the tribe and everyone inside, including some woman this guy had established a relationship with." Jake said. "Long story short, it came to just two of them left, the werewolf fought to save his 'soul mate' and was on his death bed when he "imprinted" her. Telling every werewolf to come that she was already claimed, and being watched over." Jake said softly, becoming a little more sentimental towards the end. "Even after death."

Natalia chuckled softly, taking his hand to get up while shaking her head. She stole away her last slice of pizza and her glass of wine, along with the bottle as she migrated over to the couch with him. Waiting for him to sit, Natalia sat next to him with the side of her body resting against his, her sapphire eyes trained to the screen as she quietly ate and drank. "Just ignore me if I begin to cry." She chuckled softly,
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:16 pm

RIGHT! Crap, I forgot. XD)

Riley paid close attention to every word that fell from his lips. She did her best to understand every bit of it from beginning to end. "Now everything is a lot clearer." She nodded, taking her hands and resting them against his toned stomach. "But, with that being said, am I yours? Or do you just claim me?" She asked softly, moving her hand to give him a belly rub as she sat up. "Hey, I'd give you more than a belly rub, but we have already talked about that and I'm pretty sure it's off the table for a long, long time. Am I correct?" She teased, leaning down to give him a kiss on the lips. An actual kiss. "If I could imprint, I would. You'd be mine and I'd be yours forever then... Who knows, maybe we'll always be close. But, one question... How long do your species live?" She asked. God, that was going to be the hardest part about this, wasn't it? One day, she'd lose him forever... She'd be all alone, and he'd be gone.

Matt smirked softly. He wrapped an arm around her once she sat down, and nodded at her quick statement about the whole crying thing. Though, he'd seen this movie as many times as you could ever imagine-- probably over twenty. If he had to guess, that is. "I'm not ever going to ignore your tears as long as we're together." He said quietly, "You mean a lot to me already, and I'm not going to throw this away for nothing." He said softly, glancing to her hand, which he effortlessly took into his. "Now, enjoy the movie. If you need or want anything let me know."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 am

(Haha, I had too actually xD)

"I guess that's a bit of both." Jake told her softly, watching her hands. "Its fine though, if you don't want to be. You just have to accept the fact that wherever you go, I go." He smiled a little, chuckling at her comment. "I wouldn't say it was totally off of the table." He smirked with a tease of his own, though his hand moved to her side when she kissed him. He was pretty sure his currently non existing tail was wagging like crazy. Jake moved his hand to caress her cheek when she spoke, the widest grin on his lips. "We live until the day we lay down our lives for the person we chose to protect." He said softly, sitting up slightly. "Lets just make sure that doesn't happen any time soon."

Natalia rested her head against the side of his chest, looking up to him with a soft smile. Listening to every syllable that fell from his gorgeous, kissable lips. She had been afraid she was falling to hard to quickly for him, but everything was fitting perfectly into place like a jigsaw puzzle. "I wish I met you sooner." She smiled, gently squeezing his hand. Her eyes were soon trained to the TV screen.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:16 am

Riley smiled softly. Her heart continued raced in her chest, just as it had been for the past few minutes or so. How indefinite was this? Technically, neither of them had came out and said they were actually in a relationship. Were they, or was this just a fling? That was Riley's question. However, she'd never come out with it. Instead, she'd continue to play along with this. "So, we argued over nothing?!" She teased, not really moving away. She enjoyed the touch of his hands on her cheeks. "Are you sure it's not off the table? Cause, if it is, you should really say so. I'm getting too turned on right now. It's not good." She said, though her heart dropped when he said he'd lay down his life for her. Again. "So, you have all of eternity like me?" She asked softly, a bit more seriously than her comments before.

Matt felt the same way, in all honesty. He was worried he had already fallen too fast for his own good—for their good. See, the thing about Matt was that he was someone who always got jealous of everything. If she spent a lot of time with a friend, he was going to get jealous. If she went out without him, he would most likely think she was having an affair. That, sadly, was how his brain worked because of all the provious girlfriends he'd had, who cheated on him every time he let them out of his sight. At the time, he did his best not to think about that for her sake, so instead he gently began to rub her shoulder with the hand that had been rested there.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:25 am

Jake chuckled softly, enjoying this moment more than he thought he would. "I would have thought the feeling was good," He smirked. "What would I know anyway." He smiled slightly. "All of forever, with you." Jake nodded. "Sounds like a pretty good life to have." He grinned, taking her hand softly. "I will live - with this same, non ageing face - for all of eternity until the dreaded day comes when I have to leave you." Jake said softly. "Some werewolves have cheated death before, though. Nothing is set in stone."

Natalia never had a big problem with jealousy before, but she wasn't immune to it. This woman was highly self conscious. If she saw Matt around a pretty girl, she would probably think he'd leave her in a split second. No matter if he was faithful or not. It had happened before, even though it was her ex fiancé who made her self conscious. Always telling her she could always be a little thinner, or she'd be nicer with a smaller cup size. While watching the film, Natalia had finished her wine and was on her second glass, though had set it on the ground so she could rest her arm across his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:54 am

Riley looked down at him, slowly shaking her head. How could he wish to live his while life with her? To risk his life to save her even? Did he not know that she wasn't worth all of this? "Don't ever say that." Riley said. "Never, ever throw yourself out there for me. You don't deserve to be killed, I only say that because it seems I have a death wish outside of this house." She sighed softly. "Sadly enough, cheating death isn't as easy as we would all like it to be. I just hope and pray that you never have to lay down your life for me." She didn't want to lose him. Period. If anything, she'd rather be the one dead if things ever came down to it.

Matt sat there with the beautiful woman throughout the entire movie. At some points, he could swear they were both tearing up. However, he was almost immune to this movie. To the sadness it had to offer. Not to say it didn't bother him! The ending always made his stomach turn. "They could have both fit on that headboard." He said, raising both eyebrows. "They could have both lived if she wouldn't have been so greedy... Or they could have tried harder to balance." He said softly, reaching across to the armrest to pull the remot closer. "Are you tired?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:17 am

"Well, if you weren't so perfect for me, then I wouldn't have imprinted on you." Jake smirked playfully, taking her into his arms. "Lighten up." He soothed. "If I could easily take down that other guy, think of a dozen of them." He chuckled. "They have no chance." Jake kissed the top of her head. "We'll make our own entertainment inside the house, then. We'll order movies, and if it comes to it, I'll go out to get whatever we need." Jake told her. "I will keep you safe."

"Yeah." Natalia smiled softly, wiping her tearstained cheeks. "It was pretty stupid how she just let him die like that." She shook her head. "No, not at all." She said, leaning down to pick up the wine she had set down. "You?" She asked, looking up to him. Her sapphire eyes had a darker cobalt outing that made them stand out. "I am gonna steal some more of that pizza though." Natalia chuckled as she reluctantly got up. "Want some more?" She asked as she put a slice on the plate.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 am

Riley moaned at the sound of the words. He made it sound so fun and so easy. She could agree that he could take them all down easily, but that wasn't the point. Not at all. "And what happens if I lose you?" She asked, narrowing her eyebrows. Though, after he told her to relax, she would do her best to ignore all the thoughts that rushed to her head. "Now what?" She asked softly.

Matt shook his head softly. "Nah, I'm never tired After a four hour movie." He smirked and stood up right after she did. "I'm going to run to the kitchen to get some ice cream though. I'm seriously in the mood for that!" He walked into the large, open kitchen and opened the refrigerator and freexer. He opened it up, and pulled out a container of vanilla ice cream and made himself a bowl.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:05 am

Jake chuckled, flopping back playfully onto the bed. "Now we relax." He sighed contently, closing his golden eyes as he got his head comfortable on the pillow. "Full moon tomorrow. I can feel it." He said to make conversation, blinking open his eyes. He had never paid any attention to what he was, and now he had someone who was actually interested, made him smile. He liked educating her on his species, to help her understand him more. It wasn't Jakes ideal pass time but it was one way of spending time with her.

Natalia chuckled softly, getting up and realising she had been wearing her bed shirt backwards. How embarrassing. Sliding her arms out of the short sleeves, she made quick work of turning it around before bringing her arms back out. She decided to go for more slices, since there were only two left and she didn't want to waste any. Plus she had barely eaten that day and she wanted to go to bed with a full stomach. Sitting back down, Natalia began on her third piece, watching the floor quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 am

"Really?" Riley asked as she moved positions so she was straddling him. She rested one leg on either side of him, while she held his hands over his head with her own. "So, I'm going to have to tie you up tomorrow, am I not?" She teased, just as a small smirk made it's way to her full lips. "Or, what? I'm not letting you leave me yet! Not after we just got together... Well, that is..." She said, moving down to place a single kiss on his lips. "Not unless you'd rather make it up to me tonight?"

Matt didn't take too long until he was finally back in the living room. However, he'd walked in on her turning her shirt around. It made him chuckle that she didn't even notice until now. "You just now noticed that?" He asked, raising a brow while he watched her. "You know, it's been like that the whole time!" He chuckled softly, "I thought we were just having a backwards day.." He smirked, "I'm just teasing."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:28 am

Jake chuckled softly, looking up to her. "Oh honey, I won't be too far away. All you have to do is whistle." He winked with a smirk, flipping her over after her last question, so he was in her position however his waist was now between her knees. "Even though the idea is tempting, I think that you'd look the best in restraints." His lips curved in a wolfish grin. "Hm, its still a mystery to me if the wolf is awoken during such activities," Jake rambled, his adoring eyes roaming over her visible form. "Wanna find out?" He smirked, looking back to her eyes.

Natalia's cheeks burned as a shy smile pulled at her lips. "I was hoping you hadn't noticed." She laughed nervously, looking up to him. "Opposite day would have made me look like less of an idiot." She nodded softly, her smile becoming bigger. "If it weren't for the glass of the cabinet, I would have gone the whole night like this." Natalia smiled, finding her locket which had turned along with her shirt. "Just godda remember the numbers go on the back." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:16 am

(I've devised this gorgeous CS on another website, but it won't work on here *cries* it makes me so sad!! I've been trying to edit it and fit it here, but it just does NOT want to work for me. It makes me so sad!)

Riley forced herself to keep from smiling, or so she tried. It was a pretty much failed attempt. She didn't want him to know how much of a turn on he was when he spoke like this. When he moved her like this. God, it was some kind of crazy. She arched her back softly, as she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him down closer to her. "I don't think I'd do well in restraints. I get out too easily, love." She smirked, her eyes drifting to his lips, then neck as he said the last thing. "Do I want to find out? Oh honey, I don't want to take your virginity." She teased, pressing her lips into her neck. "I just want to find out rather or not you're going to turn on me while you're in between my legs." She whispered against his ear.

"Well, I did notice." Matt chuckled softly, "though, I thought it was pretty cute. You know, the whole thing where you were practically clueless to the fact your shirt was on totally backwards and the little pocket-thing was in the back. I noticed when we sat down for dinner." He said softly, walking closer to her. "You don't look like an idiot! I liked it, in fact..." He trailed off, taking his shirt off and turning it so it was on backward as well. "Now, we're even." He winked as a smile tugged up at his lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 am

Aw Sad Can't you get the option that works for forums?)

Jake smirked softly. "I don't plan on tying you up loosely." He grinned, his pulse was quite fast though didn't effect his breathing. Holding her arms above her head with one hand, he allowed the other to snake tauntingly down her side and rest devilishly on her upper thigh. "Hm, then I think my job is done." Jake teased, attacking her neck with his own lips. Inexperienced, but it didn't show. "The scent of oestrogen is flooding from you." He smirked against her skin.

Natalia grinned softly. "You could have told me. I would feel less embarrassed." She said, unable to stop laughing when he turned his own shirt. "Goofball." She smiled through her contagious laughter, gaining cute creases at the outer corners of her eyes, the top of her nose wrinkling adorably. Fiddling with the end of her shirt with a bright smile once her giggles had calmed, Natalia looked up to him. Her eyes seeming to smile. "We should do this more often." She nodded, grinning still.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:48 am

That's what I'm working on. I think it's working so far, but it's being a total pain in the ass! LOL The "spoiler" part is the only piece of it I'm having an issue with at the moment.)

"So, you do plan on tying me up, though?" She smirked softly, arching her back into him once again whenever his hand trailed down her body. Too bad she didn't have anyway to move her hands, she'd be teasing him just as well. "Oh, Jake..." She closed her eyes. Lucky enough for him, she had always had this crazy over-active hotspot that was her neck. Unfortunately for her, though, he'd found it. "Oestro what?" Riley asked, reopening her eyes to look at him with an arched brow. "You're not some kind of genius, are you?" She teased.

"Well," Matt said with a bright smile. "We have already decided this was going to be a constant thing, right?! I would hope so." He chuckled, walking closer to her to wrap an arm around her. "Next time, you get to go and pick out a better movie though. Something that won't leave us both crying." He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Okay?" He leaned in and kissed her forehead, taking in the sweet scent of her skin and hair. "You smell amazing."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:00 am

Oh ahah xD I've become addicted to How to train your Dragon over the past couple of days xD Toothless is just so cute! Lol xD))

"Hm, depends whether I can be bothered.. Or if I remember." Jake smirked, managing to leave an array of hickies on her neck that he was actually proud of. They were his first set. Jake smiled softly, watching her. "The female sex hormone? No?" He tilted his head, before shaking it softly with a smirk. "Let's just say you smell really.. Appetising right now." He said. "And no, I won't eat you," He playfully rolled his eyes, though a boyish grin brightened his features. "Well, I might not." He winked.

"Well yeah, but I mean nights in like this." Natalia smiled, moving into his side when he wrapped his arm around her. She closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead, she letting out a muffled chuckle when he commented on her scent. "I should hope so. I did shower earlier." Natalia teased, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:27 am

OH GOD. That was my cousins obsession for two years. XD I loved it too.)

"How do you know so much about the female sex hormone if you're a total newbie?" Riley asked, smirking softly once his lips were against her neck again. "You're not going to get hard, are you?" She asked, trying her best to move her hands from his hold, but she couldn't. "I'm not interested in you going down on me, if that's what you're asking." Smirking softly. "I would much rather you just get to the point, if this is going to happen." She said softly, winking.

"Well, these nights are one in a million." He whispered softly. He didn't want to let her go, especially now. "So, are you sure that we should be getting close? I'm still worried..." He whispered, looking up just as the light above them pretty much exploded. "That's happened to me on multiple occasions... Quite a few times the lights weren't the only thing that's exploded."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:37 am

Haha xD I'm just watching the second one xD)

"School." Jake laughed softly, slightly quirking an eyebrow. "Too late for that." He chuckled, having been uncomfortable in his boxers for a while now. "Pft, suit yourself." He smirked, rolling his eyes playfully but looking back to her. Jake rose an eyebrow. "And there I was, wanting to savour this moment." He dramatically sighed, though he was still teasing and made it quite obvious. Jake's hand fisted some of her shirt, in a threat to just tear it to shreds once he was kissing her neck again.

Natalia smiled slightly, looking up to him. "You should stop asking that question and just live in the moment." She advised him. "You're not living if you're worrying all the time." She smiled, though followed her instinct to suck when the light blew. "W-.. Why did that happen?" Natalia asked, slowly returning to her usual stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next