Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:43 am

Tell me about it... I've been there long than 80% of them, which makes it worse. XD but apparently I'm a "bad influence on some influential people" whoops, so how am o supposed to fix that? It's not my fault they pay too much  attention...)

"You can't be that tired!" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her as she free handed a few patterns on his abs. "Same, though.  I'm way too tired to shower... Plus, it's not like we were out rolling around in the mud, so it should be good, right?" He chuckled, then shook his head, eyes drifting up the wall. "You're more amazing than I thought, which I thought would be impossible... Maybe tomorrow we could go and do something together?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Urgh, people annoy me. I only log on to reply to people's RP replies. Other than that I don't really do much else lol.))

"Have you any idea how long that lasted? It's 1am." Natalia have a soft chuckle, resting her head in his chest, gazing up to him with a bright smile. "Well, I'm happy I exceeded your expectations." She gave a little laugh, nodding at his suggestion. "I'd love to. Where do yah wanna go? Or do?" Nat smiled, deciding she'd wear his shirt. The girl was pretty much always cold, even though her body felt warm. She moved so she was pretty much laying on top of him, her legs either side of him as she buried her face into his neck, cuddling him like that. She was light, so hopefully she wasn't squashing him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:55 am

(I don't even know why I get on anymore. It's just... Idk. XD it's not like I like the actual game anymore!)

Matt smiled as he rested his hand over her shoulder as she pretty much laid on top of him. "We'll be a power couple!" He teased, "one wizard and one living dead person!" He winked, though it was obvious he was messing with her and didn't mean it in anything other than a good way. "No, but really, I'm not sure..." He shrugged. "I was actually really hoping that you'd have some kind of idea! Maybe... Ugh... Something we haven't done." He wrinkled his nose. "You know sex is supposed to be good, what happened to that?!" He smirked. "We know we won't be doing that again!" He chuckled, patting her back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:30 am

((Aha Ikr? XD People on there like reply once to a RP and then are suddenly busy for like, ever.))

Natalia smiled softly, hidden against his neck. "We will." She whispered, her eyes closed. "A no-longer-dead-girl." She smiled tiredly. "Maybe we can watch a movie? I'm not sure if there are any good ones out but it's worth a shot." Natalia said, frowning softly. "I'm not that bad.. It's been a couple months, I'm gonna be a little rusty." She yawned, slowly falling asleep on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:46 am

(I'm like that on there. XD it's super hard to get my attention anymore and a lot of people there only post one-liners. That usually ends it for me. 0.0) 

Matt smiled as he closed his eyes. "You're better than you think. Honestly, I was just teasing you. You're a sexy little beast," he whispered. Though, by now he was half asleep himself. It was 1 A.M. and he was tired after that strenuous workout. "We'll talk about it in the morning, okay?" He whispered, kissing the tip top of her head as he began to fall asleep along side of her. Not too much longer and he was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:31 pm

((Ahah xD Yeah, and they constantly demand to be female too! -.-))

It was mid-morning that Natalia finally woke, still sleeping on top of Matt. She was so comfy she really didn't want to move. Giving a soft sigh against his neck, Natalia nuzzled further into his neck, to try and escape the day. She knew it was impossible, however. Attempting to be the perfect girlfriend, Natalia slowly climbed off of Matt, leaving him a note to: Stay in bed, or else Wink x She thought it would be cute, so she was going with it. Setting the pen down, leaving the note on the pillow beside him, Natalia pulled on some underwear and went downstairs, running into the sluggish form dragging himself up the stairs. "Sorry.." She murmured as Jake continued up the stairs. Natalia shook her head and continued her journey to the kitchen to make Matt his breakfast.

Jake finally got to the top of the stairs, his aching and exhausted body almost ready to give up on him right there, but he continued to go. He had to. He wanted Riley to wake up next to him as though nothing had happened. Pushing through the door, Jake immediately fell to his knees, groaning slightly from the landing and crawling to the side of the bed and hauling himself on to the soft mattress, wrapping his arms around Riley. Soon he was out for the count.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:16 pm

That too. >.< see... I don't mind playing males. At all! Yeah, sometimes it's nice to have a little break, but other than that I enjoy it. It's just as much fun as it is playing the female.)

Matt went to wrap his arms around Natalia, but by the time his hand hit the pillow under his head, he kind of got a bit worried. He opened his eyes and looked around the room for her. Nothing-- that is, until he laid eyes on the little, cute note she had written him. Should he write his own little note to her? It would be nice, to feel like he was of some help to her, when in all reality all he felt like he was doing would be dragging the woman down. He shook his head of the thought and covered his eyes again; he wouldn't think about this right now. All he needed to do was think about the marvelous breakfast his girlfriend was making him, and Natalia herself. 

Riley blinked her eyes open slowly. What was that?" She turned over in his arms to press her forehead to his. She knew he was asleep, but moments like this was exactly what Riley lived for every day of her life. "Sleep tight, baby..." She smiled softly, holding him just as close as he was her. End knew that he was tired, and wasn't about to stop him.  Not now! Maybe later Jake and Sapphire would tell stories of their adventures.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Me neither! That's why I enjoy having two characters. So then it's fair, and there's like two different stories kinda as well.)

Natalia moved about the kitchen with ease, making waffles, sausages, bacon, pancakes, the whole lot! She was gonna treat him like a king, he did deserve it after all. After a small while, she set the food types on different plates, with some orange juice also, expertly carrying it up the stairs. Luckily she had been a waitress in her teens. Pushing the door open with her back, Natalia smiled to see Matt awake. "Well, I was gonna wake you up with kisses, but this works too." Natalia gave a soft chuckle, setting the tray on his lap. Once he had sat up of course.

Jake would have slept until afternoon, with how exhausted he was from both running, hunting, and just the transformation itself, that would leave his body aching for the next few days. He had spent the most of his day giving Sapphire some simple discipline when he noticed she had gone without it. Every time she stepped foot out of formation, he'd nip her. Every time she'd make a nloice while hunting, he'd nip her. And when they were running, he'd grab her scruff and drag her along the ground with him as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Same! XD I prefer to have one male and one female :3 it makes things even... Unless you're RPing with a guy. Most of them prefer to play a male roll over a female one which is fine by me. lol! )

Matt yawned, exhausted from their late night exercise and chatting. Not mentally, but his body was totally drained of energy-- so all the wonderful food Natalia made him would go into good use. Especially with the large amount of carbohydrates in it. He smiled softly as she opened the door with the tray in her hands-- she looked satisfied in herself. That made him happy. "You could still do that, if you want! I can lay down and go back to sleep right now." He smiled brightly, extending his hands to make sure she didn't drop it as she sat it down in his lap. "You.. Wow. You made all of this?" He chuckled softly, shaking his head as he leaned over to give her a kiss on the forehead. "What about you?"

Riley wasn't worried about that.  All she could think of was his grateful she was that he came home safely. Her biggest fear was that he'd be injured or killed while out there... It would shatter her if it happened. She hadn't known him long, but there was a special place in her heart for him—for them. They were a team. She loved him, and in term he loved and stayed faithful to her. It was easy enough, right? Right. She rested her head against his chest so she could hear his heartbeat, making sure he was alright every little while. The last time he came home she had to doctor him.. But that was because of the man he in countered... You know, the one he bit off of?
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Aha, I know right?! I'm the same XD)

"That would be great, but unfortunately, you're awake now." Natalia chuckled, kissing his cheek. "Of course I made all of it." She smiled, sitting next to him. "I don't mean to blow my own trumpet or whatever, but I can cook." She smiled, stealing a piece of bacon and eating it. "What about me?" Nat gave a soft smirk. "I'll be alright, as long as you share with me." She pouted before grinning brightly.

Jake was still pretty passed out, a cut above his eyebrow, one on his bottom lip with a few cuts and scrapes all over his body. It wasn't unnatural for him to come home unscathed from a transformation, though this had been no ordinary night. He had returned without Sapphire, battered and bruised. Jake's aching body laid on the bed, reenergising for the next day. Or whenever he should wake up.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:14 am

Matt chuckled softly as he shook his head. "Yeah, Yeah. I get it now." He smirked. Of course shed steal the bacon! He couldn't help but pretend to pout. She stole his favorite part! "Natalia! That was mine..." He drug out the whole 'mine' part to add emphasis. "You'll just have to give me a kiss in return. Cause, that's not nice." 

Riley didn't pay too much attention to his scrapes and bruises. She then realized something was missing. "Jake," she shook him lightly. He could be mad all he wanted to, but she was getting conserned. "Where's Sapphire?" She asked. "I know you're tired, but please talk to me... I'm worried to hell and back right now."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:56 am

"Aw," Natalia couldn't help but chuckle. "Poor baby." She frowned at him as though he were actually an infant. She laughed softly when he mentioned a kiss. "Win, win." She chuckled, it was basically a good situation for her. She'd had bacon, and now to kiss him. Natalia spontaneously kissing him, of course making sure he wasn't eating.

Jake groaned softly, his face scrunching up as he was forced back into consciousness. "They took her." He wheezed, turning onto his chest. "She's where she belongs." Jake murmured, slipping back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:05 pm

"I wonder what it would be like to kiss you while you were eating bacon." Matt questioned, tilting his head to the side. "Would your mouth taste like bacon, or would it taste really disgusting? I'm guessing the second, so we probably shouldn't try that one." He winked, kissing her cheek just afterward. It would have been nice to know she could cook before now. That way they wouldn't have gone out to eat so much! Once they were both done with the meal, he sat his tray aside and moved closer to her. The way he saw it, he'd found the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. There was nothing —I mean nothing—he would ever change about her even if he had the chance. "I love you," he took her hand and slowly pulled it to his mouth where he placed a gentle kiss on it. "I'm so glad to call you mine."

Riley was shocked. Her eyes went wide and she quickly sat up. This got her thinking; what if it had been their child? What if someone took their daughter away like that... Would he stop them? Would he look up? Would he care? It made her heart ache. She needed answers. Now. "Jake," her tone was almost desperate. "Why?" She asked, her eyes suddenly overflowing with tears. She needed comfort. She needed his arms wrapped around her. "What if it would have been our baby? Like, if I get pregnant... And our baby is like you, and goes out with you, would you have just let it go like that?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:07 pm

"It would probably be disgusting." Natalia nodded slightly, laying back against the headboard as she watched him eat. She'd eaten quite a bit of the left over food from preparing it and it just happened to meet the needs of her growling stomach. Natalia smiled as he finished, surprised that he'd eaten all of it. He must have been hungry. She moved closer to him when he did, grinning softly as he took her hand. "I love you too." Nat whispered, pecking his lips. "I'm glad I can keep you."

"It was her pack, her family." Jake murmured tiredly. "She ran off, so I followed her and got attacked. She left with them without even a glance back to me." He told her, wincing when he mentioned their own child. "I'd never take them that far into the forest, not until they're older." Jake told her. "You really think I'd let someone take our child whenever they felt like it?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Matt was always hungry, believe it or not. He may have been tall, and thin, but that didn't mean much when it came to representing what he ate. Soon enough he got up and made his way to the bathroom so he could brush his teeth and his hair-- yeah, hygiene meant a lot to him. Once he was done he walked out and plopped back down beside her. "So, what's our plans for today?" He smiled brightly. "Are we going to find something to do or... Be totally lazy all day?" 

Riley looked a little more sympathetic at his reply. Shows how quickly someone you let into your life can leave without a second thought.  She honestly was upset about that, but now at least she didn't have to worry about what happened anymore. "Sorry," she whispered. "It was just... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that at all, baby."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:05 am

(I got the day off after my literature exam! Very Happy Got a sucky cough though xD)

Natalia smiled as she watched him walk away. Luckily she'd taken care of her shower, teeth, etc. before she had gone to make his breakfast. "Uh.. I don't know. You said yesterday you wanted to do something so we shall." The brunette giggled, straddling his lap once he was back in bed. So hyperactive in the morning. "I'm thinking a movie," she smiled, her hands resting on his chest. "Or maybe swimming, or both!" Natalia grinned.

Jake nodded quietly with a soft grumble, settling back down into his comatosed sleep. It'd been an action packed night, he'd tried getting her back, to convince the young girl she'd be safer with them, but while she was with her family, she turned on him. Jake had no choice but to hurt a lot of wolves in that pack, there were too many.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Yay!! :3 that's awesome... I'm jealous that you got off after your exam XD i never get off after mine cause I work at school after three. ;-; this be the last year I'm working there. XD which I'm glad about. Though it has to suck to still be sick. Sad stupid flu!!)

Matt shrugged his shoulders softly as he glanced to her once more. He couldn't help but grunt when she plopped down in his lap once again. This was the life; a beautiful woman by his side, and an ambition to do nothing but waste away his time with her. "I think that's a good idea," he admitted. "However,"—he took a long pause—"I can't exactly swim, Natt. It's just not my thing. I just cannot swim." He looked down as if he were embarrassed. I guess you could say he was a little embarrassed of the fact he couldn't swim. He could bring the dead back to life, but he couldn't swim... How ironic. 

Riley kissed his forehead as she laid back down and curled into his chest again.  The cuts and bruises on his skin made her question all that had gone on that eventful night, but she wouldn't ask yet. Not until Jake was fully rested and ready to talk to her... If he ever got that way. "I love you..." She whispered, closing her eyes once more to fall asleep beside him, determined not to wake until he had. She hated to be up without him there.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:09 am

(I am sooo sorry! Exams are exhausting, but now I have a week off! ^^ Decided to take the weekend for myself to un-stress myself, and now I'm back ^^))

"You can't swim?" Natalia pouted softly, caressing his cheek slightly before resting her hands on his shoulders. "Hm, I suppose we don't have to go swimming, a movie will be great, though." She gave a soft smile, her blue eyes watching him as he looked down. "Or maybe we could go for a walk or something?" She suggested. "You can walk right?" Natalia teased light-heartedly. Hopefully he knew she was just kidding. "Then, we can make a blanket fort at night, and then fill it with blankets and pillows and we could get popcorn and soda and pizza and watch a horror." Natalia grinned at her idea.

Jake woke up somewhat later, groaning slightly and shifting in his spot. His entire body was enveloped in pain. From his wounds, to the soaring pain in his bones. He hated what he was cursed with, the fact that he'd go through a painful transformation at least once a month, growing bones and muscles, changing into something completely different to the human anatomy. Jake's golden eyes slowly opened, his vision a little hazy but was corrected with a long blink. Realising he was facing the wall, Jake rose a tired eyebrow as he closed his eyes. "Riley?" He croaked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Matt chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Maybe I can't!" He said, grabbing a hold of his thigh, then pretended that his leg couldn't move. "Maybe I'm slowly becoming a paraplegic, Nat! What would you do then, eh? Oh, I know. You wouldn't be able to leave me, because you're too selfless, but I only can see you hauling me along for the ride and not as a lover!" He teased, slowly shaking his head with a slight, melodic chuckle. "But, back to reality. . . I think that sounds like a good idea, the only thing is I'm not sure if I don't have something we have to do tonight. Or well, something I don't have to do. . . I have to check my books, mkay?" He winked. Matt leaned in and placed his lips on her forehead, giving one sweet kiss before he moved her out of his lap once more. "I'll go do that now, okay? I shouldn't be too long."

Eventually, Riley had fallen asleep. She'd been wide awake earlier, but soon after he was out, so was she. The whole situation wasn't all that amazing in herself. When Jake was away, everything felt as if was falling apart—not literally, but . . . Kind of emotionally, if that made any sense at all. She was constantly worried about what he was doing, where he was, and how he was. Now, however, Riley began to stir in her sleep. Tossing over to face Jake, she gently placed her fingertip on his lips. "Shh," she smiled. "You talk too much," of course this was her way of teasing. He may not have known it, but the tone of her voice made it kind of obvious. "Anyway, how was your sleep?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Natalia couldn't help but laugh at his words, often resting her head on his shoulder. "So silly." She whispered, kissing his cheek, but as he explained he might not be free that night, she nodded softly. "Alright, I understand if you're not." Natalia smiled a little as she was moved, nodding once again. "Okay, I'll wait here unless you want me to come with?" Natalia offered, her hand resting on the back of the couch, on top of the cushions, and then her chin on the back of her hand. Natalia only hoped their plans could go forward, she loved being around him, hearing his voice. Seeing his smile.. She was head over heels for him, and do just about anything possible to make him happy, to even hear his cute little laugh that gave her butterflies.

Jake grumbled slightly with a small, tired smile. "I only said your name." He whispered hoarsely, his vocal chords usually were the most strained, since now he used them more often than not. "Good, I don't feel like I'm gonna give out now." Jake smiled, his eyes still closed. "Thought I'd faint as soon as I got to the house, but I dragged my sorry ass here. But I figured sleeping on the ground isn't nearly as good as being here with you." He gave a cheeky side smile, burying his face into her after managing to pull her close. "At least I won't leave until another month."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm sorry if my writing is starting to suck. Sad I feel like it's been getting worse and worse at writing things-- like, before I was half decent, but now I feel like I'm a failure.))

With a small, cocky smile Mathew made his way over to his phone. He couldn't help but glance back at her every few seconds -- chuckling at how perfect she looked over there. Her head rested on her hand, looking over the couch with that . . . Look in her eyes -- one of adoration. One of someone whom was in love with him. "How do you love me? Or like me, even?" He asked softly, picking up his phone to check for appointments. Too bad for them, he did have one meeting at 5:30. Maybe they could do something after? He walked back to Natalia, sinking down beside her with a slight sigh. "I do have one meeting, but it shouldn't take too long. I just have to make sure this coustomer stays. . . Happy. After, you and I could go out if you want?" 

Riley, with a small smile, shook her head. "I'm so worried about you," she whispered, wrapping an arm gently around him. "I'm glad you're home safe, I just wish you didn't feel like this afterward.  It's not fair for you, baby." This whole thing seemed unfair to her -- how it did him put them both to tears. If only there was a way to make it less draining. Less miserable ... Then, just maybe, he wouldn't hurt as much afterward. Though, that also got her thinking about what they talked about before. How, if they ever did have a child, that it could possibly get his genes and carry on this werewolf linage. Would she want their child to go through it? Could they do that to one another? "Can you show me?" She asked softly, tilting her head to the side. "Show me what it's like to be like you. Bite me... Scratch me... Do whatever. I want to know... Maybe then I could help you more."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 pm

(No. It's still up to par with your writing style.)

Natalia looked up to him when he came over, nodding softly when he told her he did actually have plans. "Maybe we should go tomorrow, then? At 5:30, there isn't a lot of places that are gonna be open, and we don't know how long it'll take." Natalia nodded softly, the first time she had been disappointed. "We could just order pizza or something tonight and stay in with a movie. I could stay here, it's okay, I need to go over my lines anyway." She nodded, fiddling with her fingers. "Now I've got some free time, it's perfect, so.." Natalia told him, giving a small shrug.

Jake looked to her, before closing his eyes with a soft sigh. "Don't you think you have enough on your plate already? Being.. What you are, with all these people you're saying are trying to kill you? I don't think you want a perminantly hungry beast prowling through your subconscious. It's not easy, Riley. Not everyone is sane when it infects them.. It.. Messes with your instincts and threatens to appear at the most innapropriate times, but you fail to realise it's only under the full moon.. And only with events that are.. Over exciting, or if I get angry for some reason." Jake sighed softly. "If I force myself to change, it's almost certain death. I'm not putting you through that."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:29 pm

I feel so bad leaving so often... I've been working the last week, without a day off in between. >.< I'm sorry for not replying. ;-; maybe I'll get faster soon-- like this coming up week-- because I won't have to work any lol! I'm still really sorry... ;-Wink

Matt, at first, thought she was actually happy he had an appointment—why? Well, who knows. Maybe because he was an idiot to some extent or something. But, soon he realized she didn't like the idea at all. Like, to no extent once so ever. Yeah, she said she wanted alone time, but how she said it made him question every word that came from those sweet, naturally pouty lips of hers. "I can cancel, Nat." He whispered, wrapping an arm around her just so he could pull her in close once more. He then placed a kiss on her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and lastly her lips. Each one, letting his lips linger there for just a few moments. "I'm sorry, beautiful. . . I would give anything to stay here with you—and on second thought, that person isn't even important. They can wait until you're ready for me to go, okay?" He smiled, finally pulling away to look j to her eyes. "Just tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do whatever it takes. All I want is to make you happy..."

Riley shook her head softly as he spoke. There was some of it that made perfect sense to her-- well, all of it, but then the last part got her. "If they want me dead, they'll find me rather or not I'm like you. Not to mention, they won't try around you. Or this house... It was haunted big time. They can tell when... Tainted spirits are in the way..." She trailed off, softening her features to look to her fragile hands. "I'm not asking for it right now, okay? But the next time you change... Think about it. I just want to be able to help you more by going through it myself... It gives me some insight and understanding if that makes sense." She murmured, then sat up and pulled her knees close to her chest. "I don't want you to go through anything alone... Okay? I want to be there for you through everything..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:58 pm

(At least you will be free soon! It's almost the weekend! \(^~^)/ ))

Natalia looked up to him, resting her head on his chest when he pulled her closer. "I won't let you do that, it's your job. I didn't even know you had a job until now." She hummed, closing her eyes at his sweet kisses, able to return it once he found her lips. "You've godda make a living for yourself, Matt. Really, I'll be fine here. You're talking to the girl that used to wait days to be able to see her ex. It's fine, I promise." Natalia nodded softly, pressing her lips to his cheek. "I don't want you ruining whatever you had before because of me."

Jake sighed softly, shaking his head. "I don't want you going through that, not ever. This.. Thing knows to protect you, not to inflict permanent damage. I'll do anything possible to keep it under control because if I do in fact scratch you, I'll never forgive myself, and if I do change, I don't want you to provoke contact, because that won't end nicely for either of us." Jake told her, taking her hand in his. "I'm a permanent ticking time bomb, and I don't want you to be there each time I explode."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:47 pm

I had to work this weekend too. ;-; )

Matt shook his head as he looked into her eyes. "You say that, but I know you don't want me to go... I don't want to go.. I want to curl up with you, under some thick sheets, and do whatever it is we do. Cuddle. Sleep. Talk. I don't care." He shrugged his shoulders, then went a bit wide eyed. "You don't know I work?" He asked, almost as if he was blown away. "I do magic trades, of sorts. That's how I pay for everything. Luckily, most things are included. So that's good. I'm just nervous about our next place.... The apartment may not be nice. "

Riley's eyes drifted down toward their hands. Oh how sweet it felt. How loving... Protective... Does that make sense? She felt safe in his arms. "I know you're trying to protect me, but I'm going to have to learn. If we ever decide that you and I want children, then I need to know what they're going to have to go through. Okay? I hope That kind of made things easier to understand... I just need you to know kids don't come anytime soon. Okay? Okay." Riley smiled softly in order to lighten the mood a bit. For her it worked, other than that she couldn't know. "But, yeah. I need o know what it's like before I send my children through it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next