Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:50 pm

(Oh no .-. But it's next week you said you we're free, right?)

Natalia watched him quietly, before looking down to her hands. "You should go, like I said, I need to go over my lines. I want them perfect by the time I start there in a few months." She said softly, looking up to him with a gentle gaze. "You never brought up any job until now." She told him, Natalia eventually standing up. "If you get home late, I'll probably be asleep upstairs." She nodded, kissing his forehead before heading towards their bedroom to get her script of choice.

Jake watched her quietly, looking down to their hands. There was no way he had a choice in the matter, it had already been decided for him. He must change her. The man sighed, pulling his hands away to rub over his face once he sat up. "One of these days you're gonna have to listen to me Riley, and understand that I'm against this. I'm against this more than anything." Jake shook his head. "You talk about kids, and we've not been together a week, we've not known each other a week. We've not even had sex, I don't even know if I am capable of such a thing." Jake sighed, running his fingers through his bed head.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:03 am

(Do you want to post the start for the Experimental Game RP? I looked at it, but I have no idea where to start. XD oh and yeah! I'm off next week. Or, parts of it. (: )

Matt felt horrible to say the least. When he went to pick up his coat and hat, this feeling of guilt rushed over him and claimed him. He was leaving her just after spending three days by her side constantly. What a monster! He sighed as he made his way out the door, only stopping once to turn around and say he loved her and that he'd be back soon. After that, he made his way to the car and buckled up. Taking a deep breath, he drove off to find the gentleman he had a meeting with. 

"I'm being totally open to you. I know just how against it you are. I'm not all for it either, but I want to understand what you go through to make you this weak by the time you're home with me again..." She trailed off, pulling the hand that he had been holding away, and into her own lap. "I guess I get too ahead of myself, Jake. All I've wanted was a life. A good life... Which children to come home to and a husband to curl up to at night.. I just... I suppose I got you and then I just went all or nothing.. I'm sorry, Jake. If you want me to, I'll stop with the whole kid thing... And everything else."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:33 am

(Of course ^~^ I'll go straight there after I posted this lol. I just think Jesses girlfriend or ex-girlfriend will pose a problem xD She's like super-bitch lol xD That's good! I'll stay up on those nights so we get more time ^^)

Natalia climbed the stairs after he said goodbye, diving into their bed and bringing out her A View From The Bridge script and reading through it overall to get the story, even though she did a literature essay on the play in high school. The woman chewed her lip as she read through it, a highlighter in her left hand ready to highlight all the lines she had, luckily she had bagged the role as Catherine, one of the main characters of the play, apart from Eddie.

"But you don't need to experience it to understand." Jake told her, sighing softly to himself. "Let's just forget it for now, and wait until a later date." He said softly, stretching out with a groan. "I could eat a herd of cows right about now." Jake said, resting his hand on his flat stomach, before getting to his feet. "Wanna order in?" He asked, looking over to her with big golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:33 am

Ugh, if only I can remember who she is. XD I remember parts of it, but others are blurry. I may have to read up. I can't remember how we were the last part of it. Like, were they in the same house, where they not? I can't remember. ;-; help! That would be good too! I'll be here all day tomorrow. XD) 

Around seven thirty P.M. Matt finally made it back safely. He was a bit on edge, but it was understandable for his... Situation. The meeting had gone totally wrong. "Natalia?!" He called, rushing himself up the stairs in other to meet her. When he saw her, safe and secure, he felt a rush of happiness rushed over him. he quickly wrapped his arms around her, tears pooling in his eyes. "I was so worried, Nat... Something happened. Something bad happened. Something really bad. Really. Really bad... I don't know what to do... I was just scared that... Something's going to happen.l
Riley just shook her head as she got up. She wrapped her long, lean arms around her waist easily and then headed to the bathroom. "I'll call something in for you, if you like. I'm just not hungry." She whispered, then flashed a small smile back at him. "Chinese? I've got them on speed dial... Which is weird, because I'm vegetarian... So, yeah." She chuckled softly. "I know you don't want to talk about the other stuff now, but maybe we should... Later. It's kind of important to me, Jake... Heaven knows I've been here long enough without anyone at all... I can't keep going like this."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:54 am

(Hehe xD I read like 7 pages in before my own writing began to annoy me to the point where I was like. "I can't bare myself anymore!" And literally had to like leave xD I can't remember her name either, but I remember how annoyed I used to get just by reading her parts xD I just get too into it I guess lol.)

Natalia looked up to him from her script when he rushed in, sitting up slowly with furrowed eyebrows. "Slow down, slow down." She said calmly, setting the lump of paper aside. "So, slowly, explain what happened to me, I'm sure it can't be that bad, alright? We just godda be calm, collected and logical about this." Natalia said softly.

Jake looked over to her, expecting he had done or said something wrong. She wasn't acting herself. "I want to eat with you though.. I don't trust that you've eaten at all today." Jake told her, rubbing the back of his neck. "I wanna order something you'll eat too." The werewolf frowned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:18 pm

I know. XD I do the same thing, and I'm bad about my characters attacking. XD I'm sorry about that. I'm pretty sure  I'm not as immature as I used to be. XD) 

"You can't be logical about this, Natalia. I—I don't know what to do.  I messed up." Mathew whispered as he slowly tucked her soft, silky hair behind her ear. "Baby, I was supposed to help this older gentleman with his daughter. I was sure the spell could work... It didn't.  It-- it killed her. It was too strong for such a weak body... Now he's swearing up and down, that he's going to expose me. He said... He said that he'd be sure the world knew.... And they'd kill me. It'd be like another Salem!"

Riley murmured something under her breath softly. It was something to the effect of; 'how can I eat, being so worried about you all of the time?' Though she knew he wouldn't hear it totally clear. Maybe he'd catch parts of it. She then turned back around and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I'm just not hungry right now. Maybe later, okay? I'll be fine. It's not the longest I've been out of food."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:29 pm

((Ahah xD Lol! I hope so, I'd get so frustrated with the little arguments our characters would have, and I'd be like "I must win!" XD those years back when I was 13/14 lol)

Natalia bit her lip sofly, nodding slowly. "No, no.. There could still be a solution.. Can you take me there? To the house or wherever? If she's dead.. Her spirit will still be lingering.. And since I used to be dead, maybe I can see her and commentate with her." She told him. "That could be like.. My power, then I wouldn't feel like the odd one out around here. It's worth a try, we could be able to fix this, or maybe we use the same spell you used for me?"

Jake frowned at the small words he caught, sighing as he sat on the bed with a small hurt puppy-dog look. "Alright, I can wait till later." The man nodded, curling into a rather lanky foetal position, ignoring the abdominal pain he was experiencing from the food his stomach was craving. Jakes golden eyes watched the wall quietly, blinking slowly before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:23 pm

(I know, right?! That's why it was so funny to me looking at them now XD ) 

Matt slowly shook his head. "I can't do that... I can't take you there."  He said softly, pulling away for a moment. "She's... Even if she's not totally gone... She's just, she's... Her father won't let me near her. She was just too weak to take the strong magic... It was a black magic... It's... It was risky. I just thought it would work... I thought I could save her..." He whispered, breaking down right there in front of her. "I should have been smarter."

Riley sighed, getting back up. "You're getting something to eat. I'm not an idiot." She sighed softly, going down the stairs to get him something. A sandwich maybe? Just to start out, she thought he may like a ham and cheese sandwich --- more meat than anything else. She hoped it was how he liked it. Once she was done, she walked back up to him, and handed it to him. "I hope you like it," she whispered. "Maybe you'll have room for dessert afterward." She winked teasingly, sitting down at his side.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:37 pm

(Not to mention I had big trouble with my reading then, especially thanks to the colours, and I'd misread like everything xD)

"Then how else are we supposed to fix this, huh?" Natalia asked him. "You can't run from your problems, what do you learn by that?" She added. "Please, Matt, please. We have to at least try. Do this for me, do it for that girl. She must be terrified that no one can see or hear her, because I know that feeling more than any living person." Natalia told him, taking his hands. "You'll be smart if you let me help you."

Jake closed his eyes quietly, determined to go on hunger strike until she would eat with him, glancing over to the door when the caught a whiff of his sandwich. The ham set his taste buds tingling to the point where he was on edge. Jake nodded to what she said, grabbing he sandwich and pretty much inhaling the thing rather than chewing it. "I always have room for desert." Jake murmured with his mouth full of the sandwich, covering his mouth with his hand of course.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:56 pm

(I know, the old layout was so bright. I had trouble reading it too. XD this one is a lot clearer for me though !! It makes it a whole lot easier to read. Hehe)

Matt shook his head at first, but slowly fell into the temptation of fixing things. He didn't know what else to do... If the family even let him back in, then maybe they could get somewhere. Maybe they'd be alright. Maybe the girl would be okay.  Not okay, but... You get it. "When I take you there, I don't know what's going to happen... Natalia, they may try and take you away from me. They blame me for all of this... And I don't know what else to do."

It wasn't hard to deplict what Jake was doing. I.e., waiting for h r to eat.  The only thing was, she just didn't want to eat. Not right now. She was far too stressed out to eat. "Jake, I think you don't know what kind of dessert I mean." She chuckled softly, rolling her eyes as she leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I know you're not into that kind of stuff, but if you really want dessert, I'll go and get you one or make you something..." She whispered, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe one day, huh?" Of course in concern with what she had mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:59 pm

(Yeah xD I'm just glad I can finally read now xD To make sure I'll literally read it twice and then before I post xD I don't wanna make any mistakes, but you're right, this setting is definitely easier on the eyes lol.)

Natalia watched him quietly, nodding softly. "It'll be okay, Matt. Alright? I'll try by best to help you, but you're gonna have to help me explain to the family that I guess, I was in a position much like hers not too long ago. I mean sometimes I forget I'm breathing again." Natalia gave a soft smile before taking a gentle breath, fixing his shirt. "Okay, are you ready?" She asked softly. "No one is gonna take me away from you, and nobody's gonna take you from me. It's just not gonna happen. Over my previously dead body." Natalia gave a slight jokey tone to it before looking up to him.

Jake looked up and watched her, furrowing his eyebrows once he finally clicked on, to where is eyebrows raised. All of a sudden, he wasn't liking the feeling of guilt he was having, it made his posture slouch rather then broad and bold. "If you're trying to guilt me into this, it's paying off." Jake sighed softly, his Georgian accent much more noticeable this time.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 am

Ugh. Well, got my scedual today. I work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,  and that's it for this week XD)

Matt nodded softly as he listened to her, moving his hands to where they interlocked with hers just after she helped fix his slightly facy button down shirt and blazer. He had to look simi-professional at these little meetings, and this was the best he could do to say the least. "I'm just scared..." He whispered, tucking some of her soft hair behind her ear. "You're all I've got left... If someone takes you from me, I don't know how I would survive. I'm already so dependent on you, Natalia..." He finally moved away from her to grab his keys. "I think your plan may work, but they're very headstrong people. Just be careful what you say, love. If they hurt you, all hells going to break lose." He took her hand and pulled her closer, giving her a small kiss on the lips before he let go. "Please know just how much I wish you wouldn't do this... I'm scared for both of us."

Riley arched a brow as she looked back to him. "You're kidding, right? Jake, in no way am I trying to guilt trip you into anything. I was just saying I know you're not interested right now. It's totally fine, babe. I just... I'm sorry..." She pulled her hand back into her lap slowly. "I'm sorry I move so fast. I know it is overwhelming, hell you probably lose interest in my every time I try to get closer to you. I'm in love with you... For the first time in centuries, I can be happy. But I know what time does to love. To couples. To lovers... So I move faster in hope of maybe it lasting longer , time is something you just... I can't explain. I've had to watch everyone I've ever cared about die.  Now, sitting here, I'm trying to give you everything in hope I won't lose you later down the line, because God knows how much I wonder rather or not you're going to come back to me in a body bag or not the next time I see you..." So she teared up quite a  bit, but she couldn't exactly help it. Not right now. She was just on edge about everything."I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:37 am

(Aw, it wasn't as much free time as I was expecting, but at least you have like four days off, right? xD I'll find something to do on those three days, hopefully! I know my friend and I are starting up on YouTube soon so that will hopefully keep me busy then ^.^)

Natalia watched him quietly, kissing the back of his hands. "I just wanna help you alright? I just wanna help fix this for you and the girl. If we're patient, we might knock some sense into these people. I mean, if they are missing a loved one, they'll listen to any way possible to get them back, they'll do anything, I'm sure. I know my mom was like that." Natalia nodded softly, watching him go to fetch his keys, smiling softly at his kiss. "I'm confident whatever this is, we can solve it together, alright? And from now on, I'm coming to these little meetings of yours, whether I'm invited or not. I wanna be sure the man I love is safe."

Jake looked up to her. "Well I kinda feels like it Riley, a lot. I mean, I asked you politely to drop it, and now you're bringing it back up again, like a teenager who just wont quit until she gets what she wants." He sighed. "Fine, sure, fine. Next full moon, you're coming. You're getting scratched, you're gonna feel every single fibre of your being shift and change while every organ in your body fails and dies away to be replaced by something much bigger." Jake told her. "You're gonna see fur grow on your arms, and your face feeling like its being ripped away from your skull." He told her. "I hope you're looking forward to it, I really fucking do." He said before walking out of the room, earning himself a slight twitch, black veins protruding from his skin which only really meant one thing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Matt chuckled softly as he took her hand and gently pulled it close  to his lips. He kissed it once or twice, he kind of lost count looking into those gorgeous eyes of hers. "I'll let you go whenever you want, Natalia. There's no way I'll refuse you of it, and if I do, slap me and do it anyway. More than likely, if I don't want you to go, it's gonna be something you won't approve of." He winked, teasing her as they walked out the door hand in hand. "We may not be able to get in... But if we do, stay close to me. I will not allow you out of my sight."

Riley looked him up and down at first. Maybe he was going a bit crazy, right? I mean, she was just kidding before. She couldn't understand why he got so uptight sometimes. "Jake, are you seriously doing this again?" She asked, her eyes drifting to his as she followed him. Almost as if she was just trying to see into him. "You don't want me, do you?" She finally asked, "I'm not going with you. I'm not being strung along by you if you don't want me like this... I'm sorry for moving fast. It's all I've ever known... I should probably go, huh..? Maybe I can keep you from getting so upset so often... I just... Sorry." She made her way to the bathroom so she could change into something else. Something more fitting to go out in until he cooled down enough for her to come back. Whenever that would be.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Natalia smiled up to him at her tiny height. 5'4" wasn't too small, but it was small enough. She smiled the whole time, giggling at parts of which he was speaking to her. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay close, even if you have to handcuff our wrists together. Now, tell me so I understand, what was wrong with the girl exactly, if I see her, which I probably will, I want her to know I understand her." Natalia nodded softly, looking up to him. "I don't want it hear it from their mouths, because they're upset, they wont have a full account of the truth." She told him, holding his hand with both of hers.

"When did I say I didn't want you, when?" Jake quite literally barked at her, his head giving a single twitch to the side. He took the moment to run to the door, falling back when met with his reflection in the glass. He looked like something out of a horror movie, with a contorted face, tufts of black hair everywhere, black veins running throughout his skin, and jet black nails growing out of his fingertips. He'd never seen himself like this before, and it was terrifying. Unable to open the kitchen door, after locking it at night, Jake repeatedly threw his body at it, to maybe try and break out of it, but all his efforts resulted in nothing. He sank down to the ground, enduring the last painful stretch of his transformation.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:33 pm

(I could have sworn I wrote something up here in response to you. XD maybe it was one of the other times I tried to reply LOL but about the YouTube thing, that's really cool! My adopted sister and I want to do that too, but we have no idea what in the heck we're doing XD)

"She had an extremely rare form of cancer," Matt began, opening the car door for her and letting her get in, before he went around to his side. "Magic can do miraculous things.  It's been known to cure incurable disease and disorders, so we thought she'd be alright.  What I didn't know then, was that she was already too far gone for me to help her. She fought for ten years, and I killed her. I pushed it.... I just wanted to help her, Natalia..." He cranked the car, tears kind of lingering in his eyes as he did so. He was hurting, no lie. He hadn't meant to hurt the little girl... Never would he have done it purposely. 

Riley didn't know what to do—What to say. How could she? This was something she'd never dealt with before. When he finally stopped, she walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Stop. Getting.  So. Goddamned. Upset." She whispered, stroking his face (she'd seen much worse in her lifetime.  To her, this was nothing.) gently in hope he would calm down. In return, the previous conversation was dropped.  She didn't want to stress him out even more today... It was obvious he couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 pm

(Aha XD Oh, gosh. My friend and I are doing all sorts! It's a shared account, so we're ones together, and then ones on our own xD I'm into paranormal things, so that's what mine are gonna be about xD I've had so many experiences, I find it fascinating. That's why I want Nat to be able to communicate with the dead ^~^)

Natalia nodded as she climbed into the passenger seat, gazing up to him as he spoke, sliding on her seatbelt and closing the door. She nodded every one in a while, to show him she was listening, and more importantly, that she understood what he was telling her. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry you had to do that." She whispered, cupping his chin gently before caressing his cheek. "We'll fix this, together, alright?" She gave a reassuring smile.

Once Jake was in his wolfish form, he laid his huge head on her lap, his eyes closed as small whines left his throat. His emotions and empathy were more than doubled in this form, and he could feel everything she was feeling. He was now just more than happy she wasn't scared of him, now that would break his heart, even more than now. Jake risked losing her today, and it scared him. Because now he knew he wouldn't know what to do in the situation, other than to run and hide.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 pm

(I've had a few experiences with it myself. XD nothing major, but it's enough for me to believe in it! Like, with my dad-- the first few days after his passing, we woke up to writing on our front window {you know, like when it's humid/hot outside, and cold inside? It leaves a foggy kind of film over the window. XD} that said, "I love you," and "I'm sorry." We didn't believe it at first, so we went and got an old note book of his and compared writing. Everything matched up so flawlessly. It was mind blowing for us. XD silly, right?) 

Matt gripped the wheel between his hands just a bit tighter as he got closer. He had pretty much zoned out before Natalia gently caressed his cheek and cupped his chin, which snapped him back into reality. "We can try," he whispered, letting one hand slip from the steering wheel and into her lap, where he gently ran it up and down her thigh for just a few seconds. "It's just, I'm worried about you..." He was right. Worried wasn't the word to describe how he felt. They threatened to kill all of his loved ones: starting with his loved. That was why he rushed home so quickly. "Please just... Don't leave my side. Alright? I have to with you, wherever you go."

Riley leaned against the door frame once she was on the ground and his rather large, wolf-like head was in her lap. She wasn't going to leave him like this, no matter what he did. "Shh," she whispered in reply to his whimpering and crying."We are okay, Jake. I'm not leaving, and I won't push things as much anymore. I just need you to know I'm here for you whenever... And whatever is going on, I don't care." She stroked his fur gently under her hand, up, down, up down... A constant, soft pattern. "Just breathe..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:23 pm

(That's so cool! I haven't experienced anything like that, but I have seen shadow people, and on occasion have heard noices, from a whisper in my ear, to someone shouting my name. Even things flying off of shelves. A hole was broke into my sink, like two overlapping cracks with a whole where they met. Not so much poltergeist activity, I think they just want to be noticed.)

Natalia nodded softly, resting her hand over his. "There's no need to be, I promise I won't leave your side for a single moment, not one. I'll be holding your hand as tight as possible to make sure I don't slip away." She told him, even though she was often guilty of getting carried away by her own curiosity. "I want you to stay by my side, maybe the girl might wanna talk to you, through me of course. She might forgive you, Matt. I can imagine the pain she must have been in beforehand."

Jake listened to her quietly, with one ear drooped, and the other lightly raised. He could understand every single word, however he could only reply with body language rather than words. Jake eventually nuzzled his large snout, resting his bear sized paw onto her leg, as if anchoring her there with him. He was, funnily enough, the size of a bear. Jake gave a gentle sigh as he was stroked, giving a huge yawn which displayed every single one of his killer teeth before he set his huge head back down.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:49 pm

I definitely think they want to be noticed. Like, 100%. Haha! I would freak out on some of those. Like, I would always tell myself that it wasn't anything, or something to that effect to keep from getting too freaked  out. I think they're cautious of who they choose to communicate with, so it's a good thing they come to you. I would be honored XD see, I've got so much crap in my linage (from Salem witches and everything in between), that weird things follow me around. Not so much spirits, just... Weird things. If that makes sense.)

Matt nodded softly as he looked toward her once more. "She was going to die on her own soon enough," he whispered. "I was going to try and help her. Did it work? No. She was far too weak to handle the kind of dark magic used on her... You're right, though. She was in pain. I could tell when I looked at her. That doesn't really help much, though..." He finally pulled into the large circle driveway, and parked outside of the larger-than-life home. He pushed open his door, then walked around to help Natalia out. As they began to walk, his fingers interlaced with hers. "Remember what you said. Don't. Let. Go."

It was kind of an all or nothing situation for Riley. When she was pretty much anchored down with him, she had no intention of moving. Well, not unless she had to go and pee later. Right now, though? She was comfortable. "I'm still sorry, Jake..." She whispered, running her fingers over his forehead, then back down his neck. "I wish I wouldn't have started things... Or hurt you... Because I know it hurts you... I'm so sorry.. I hope you'll never leave me, though. I'm already dependent upon you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:56 pm

(Same here, my family heritage also stems back to gypsies, especially Romani Gypsies, who are often known to read palms and predict the future and such, it could be a "gift" past to certain generations other than the fact of being lucky, or looking for spirits.)

Natalia nodded softly. "You tried your best, it was their fault. If she was too far gone, nothing would have worked." She told him. "But now she's dead, the illness will cease to exist. I mean, my head wasn't bleeding when I died, so I guess it fixes itself. It's important we do what you did for me." Natalia nodded softly, taking his hand once she was out of the car, walking up to the large house. "I won't, I promise you."

Jakes golden eyes closed when her hand moved to his forehead, he could fall asleep on her at this rate. He gave a soft whine however, when she began talking, he getting to his paws, watching her with big eyes before looking towards the door then back to her, tilting his head to the side like a pup. However, a new scent took his nose, causing him to sniff along the ground towards the fridge, pawing at it and nosing at it to try and pry it open.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:37 pm

I MET A GUY FROM RUSSIA TODAY. HE. WAS. AWESOME. haha, felt the need to say that. I fell in love with his accent... And his height. 0.o I could have sworn he was 7ft tall. And he was multi lingual... And a gamer XD it was pretty cool to chat with him. He talked about England a lot too. He told me that you guys say schedule differently than we do. Which, it was cool to me. XD I was fascinated beyond anything I've ever been before. But, yeah, now that my excitement is over, I think your family history is pretty neat. XD we don't have many gypsies around, or anyone who's related to them, but I think they're really awesome. But, by the way, it is a gift. Wink we all have something, another sense, like that.) 

Matt nodded to agree with her, but he couldn't say another word before he knocked on the door. In an instance, a greaving, older woman came to the door and opened it slowly. "Yes?" She asked, looking at them. "I'm the man who we hear earlier. I was supposed to heal her," he whispered, his hands linking in with Natalia's once more. It was easy to see how nervous and stressed he was about this thing. Whenever the woman opened the door for him, for them, he helped Nat through the door and into the living room where the family was all sitting around, taking and crying. Then, in the corner, was a young girl-- standing there, completely invisible to all souls but a select handful that could see her, bawling her eyes out in confusion. 

Riley looked to the fridge whenever he began to paw and whine at it. "You want me to open it?" She asked softly, tilting her head to the side just as he had before. Of course, while not as cute as Jakes, she tried. "You're always hungry." She teased, pulling open the door just as he backed away. She pulled out one of the full hams he had made before, then sat it on the ground for him. "Come on, eat." She smiled, slowly backing away to sink back down against the wall.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 pm

I dunno, I schedule as in skedule xD Also, I've believed that for a while, but I'd love to delve deeper into my family history, I know we're linked to America, which I wanna explore more xD)

Natalia watched the woman carefully, gripping Matts hand as they entered, her blue eyes searching everywhere until she could hear the faint crying from the room they were coming to, Natalia's eyes instantly landing on the weeping girl. She looked up to Matt, before looking back to the spirit. She was so compelled to just run after her, but she remembered her promise and stayed anchored to Matt, invisibly bound to his hand by hers.

Jake watched her quietly, his tail slowly earning a wagging effect until he saw the ham in her hand, to which he went crazy. His ears pinned back, he hopping back onto his back paws like an excited dog, until she set the meat down. Jake dove at it, slipping slightly on the ground, but otherwise caught it and made quick work of the meat before looking over to Riley after cleaning up his mess, before his eyes moved to stare at the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 pm

That's what Chris said XD you and me both, though. I have way too much curiosity about my family history. Like, I've tried to do my own research, but it's failed miserably and everything gets all jumbled up and screwed up... In other words, I do more harm than good when it comes to investigating. XD)

Matt couldn't see the girl, or hear her, but he could feel her presence. Unlike with Natalia, the spirit wasn't quite strong enough to be seen by him.  Or, maybe, she wasn't trusting of him after what he had done to her.  When the grip on his hand began to tighten, he knew she could see the child. And then the parents were right there, all in their space. "I wanted you out of here, Mathew. I told you never to step back into my home after what you'd done to us!" It must have been the girl's father, as he had no issue in blaming the child's death. "My... Girlfriend can speak to her. We can help her cross over, help her to be happy. It's not that hard... I just felt like that could help you guys... Maybe she could tell you that everything's okay... We don't need to be threatening one another." He glanced to Natalia. "You can go, just don't go out of my sight.." He whispered, releasing her hand so she could see the girl. 

Riley wrapped her arms around her waist as she waited for him to finish his meal. That is, until he decided he wanted to go outside. To leave her. Riley began to shake her head, almost begging him mentally not to leave her. Not right now. "No... Jake, please don't leave me. I can't handle you being gone again." It was pretty much true.  Maybe that was sad? She didn't cars. All she knew is that whenever he walked out that door, the worry would start bellowing in.  She knew he had to, but she didn't want to admit that. Finally, however, after a couple of minutes, she looked back over at him and let out a soft sigh. "I miss you..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:16 am

(I've also tried to do my research, however I tend to go from old family stories and such, like my mother grew up in a house with a poltergeist, and from what I've heard it almost drowned by uncle in the bathtub. -.-)

Natalia listened to their conversation, learning all she needed to know about the situation. She gave a gentle smile however when they spoke about her. Natalia looked up to Matt, nodding softly with a smile and kissing his cheek before she reluctantly let go of his hand as she walked across the room towards the girl. "Hey, can you see me? Could you talk to me?" Natalia began nervously playing with her hands. "I can see you, it's okay."

Jake whined softly, sat down with a soft frown, his now limp tail resting against the tiled floor. The bear of a wolf stood and walked to the door, pawing at it before nudging her hand towards it, his golden eyes begging her.Jake let out another high whine, resting his head against her shoulder, his ears pinned back still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next