Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:10 pm

River raised an eyebrow. "You might as well just let her come with us, Jake'll get her anyway." River said, slightly quietly. She half expected something rude being thrown back about them, but River and Jake hadn't come close to anything Gabby and Ivan had done.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:13 pm

"She's right," Jake nodded, wrapping his arm around River's shoulder.
"Jake, why didn't you talk to me about this?" Gabby asked, her eyes slightly saddened.
"You're not easy to talk to, Gabby. I've tried to sort out a new plan. Time and time again I tried to talk- to reason with you, but what do I get? nothing." Jake said, "I got tired of waiting around for something to happen when I know you wont let it, so I took action and got what I wanted.
"That's not fair... She's mine too.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 pm

River smiled at his arm over her shoulder, making her blush a little. "We might be late.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Gabriela thought a moment, before punching Jake in the stomach and nearly pushing him down the front steps when she slammed the door. Jake growled as he got up. "Just leave us alone!" Gabriela shouted. "Not until my Daughter's with me. Someone who can actually take care of her!" He said, kicking the door open. "I'm still trying to reason with you, it's getting old, Gabriela."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 pm

"Oh my god." River muttered. "Are you okay?" She asked softly, her eyes holding worry as she helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:27 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. But she won't be in a few moments." He growled. Jacelynn just watched from the corned of the room. "No daddy!" She shouted, holding onto Gabbys leg. "Wast time you were here you did this! No." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:32 pm

"Gabriella. We just want to take Jacelynn on vacation with us, thats all. Just a two week vacation then back here. I promise. I'll even drop her off myself." River said, glancing to Jake. "My little girl is coming as well, we just thought Jacelynn might like to come as well." River added.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Gabriela bit her lip, before nodding. "Go get your stuff..." She said softly, before cautiously walking back. "You've been practicing?" Jake smiled lightly. "Don't look at me like that. You don't even deserve to be here, let alone take our daughter anywheres." She growled. "You need to get this straight; We're not going to do that in front of her-ever again. Understand?" She asked. Jake rolled his eyes. "You punched me." He said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 pm

River smiled lightly, rubbing his back a little. "I'll be in the truck.." She said quietly, walking to the truck, climbing inside. Melody already asleep. River looked up, sighing lightly. (Sorry, was getting my stuff ready for school.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Once Jacelynn walked out Gabby kissed her cheek then let her go. "Bye angel!" She smiled, before looking down. She ran up the stairs, and laid down next to Ivan. "Please don't leave..." She whispered softly.// "Where we going daddy?" Jacelynn grinned as she got in the back of the truck. "Orlando Florida." He smiled as he got in also after making sure eveything else was safe.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 pm

"I thought I had to, after stuff like this?" Ivan asked, wrapping his arms around her.// River smiled lightly to Jake, then looked to Melody who was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

"Omm.. Right..." Gabby said softly. She disguised the fact that she was slightly attached to him already. She sighed lightly as she edged away slightly. "Yeah, your right.. i forgot..." She whispered, looking down slightly. "But, off subject. You've got a nice ass." She smiled lightly.// "Daddy, momma said that Ivan was my new daddy," SHe said softly. "Ivan?" Jake asked, raising a brow. "Who's Ivan?" He added. "He lives with us." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:16 am

Ivan nodded sadly, then smiled. "So do you." He smirked, pulling her to him, running a hand down her back to rest on her butt.// River raised her eyebrow slightly. "And my ex husband." She muttered, resting her head back against the seat.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:22 am

Gabriela smiled, before resting her head on his chest. She loved to hear his heartbeat. It soothed her. She didn't care if he touched her, she was comfortable enough with him. "You know, this friends with benefits isn't goin' to work out." She whispered softly. // "What?" Jake asked, not out of jealousy. He wasn't jealous. He was mad. Mad that Gabriela had told Jacelynn all that, knowing it was a fling.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:41 am

"Oh.." Ivan said quietly, rubbing her back slightly.// River glanced to Jake, not knowing whether to repeat herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 am

"And what I mean by that is; I'm going to fall for you before it's over..." She whispered.// Jake gripped the steering wheel. He had no intention in letting the little girl go back now. Not with other unknown men running around his house.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 am

"And thats a bad thing, is it?" Ivan smiled lightly, his blue eyes on her.// River rested her head back again, she didn't know what to tell him. She closed her eyes, after a few sleepless nights caught up with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:16 am

"Yeah... It can be." Gabby said softly, before looking up. "Didn't we have somethin' to finish?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 am

"I believe we did." Ivan smiled, leaning down and kissing her softly.// "Is it going to be a long drive?" River asked softly, her eyes gazing over at him, merely wondering if they were to sleep at a motel.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:43 am

"Om, do-.. You wanna..." She trailed off when he kissed her, so she didn't give it a second thought. She kissed him back, and couldn't help but smile against his soft lips. // "It's a bit of a drive... About... 20 or so hours." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:47 am

Ivan smiled, beginning to undress her again as she had put on something to cover up. He was quite rough with her, until he began again, then he was extremely rough, progressing to be, even if it seemed like there wasn't possibly a way to be any more rough.// "So we're stopping at a motel or something, overnight?" River asked, turning on her side in her seat to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 am

Gabriela couldn't help but call out his name, though she more than cried; she screamed, and clawed him with her nails as hard as she could, clawing down his back, though she was only hurting him as much as he was hurting her. // "Yeah, I've got it all planned." He smiled, "We're going to stop after a couple hours, then we'll go to the hotel."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:04 am

Ivan gritted his teeth in pain, slowing down. "Whats wrong?" He asked, his hand reaching to his back, it bleeding ever so slightly from where she had dug in.// River smiled lightly, watching him quietly before she fell asleep, it was clear she was having a good dream. A really good dream. As she smiled lazily, making quiet, happy yet tired hums.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 am

"Nothing.." Gabriela said softly, "You were just going alot rougher.. It kinda hurt..." She whispered softly. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to claw your back like that..." She sighed, before kissing him passionately. // Jake smiled as he glanced over at her, but then looked into the rear view mirror to see how the other's were. He smiled when he saw Jacelynn sleeping.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 am

"Should I be more careful?" Ivan managed before she kissed him, he kissing back, his eyes closing lightly.// River wrapped her arms around herself. Was it Jake's name she had spoke? It was a murmur and quite hard to hear. She smiled lightly, her lips twitching as she was talking in her dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next