Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:28 am

"No, no, please. I like it." Gabriela smiled lightly, "I'm sorry-.. It did hurt though..." She said softly. "But, as I said before; you have no idea what Jake and I were into." She sighed.. "I'll have to show you oneday!" She teased, winking lightly.// Once they were at the hotel Jake shook her awake. "Come on, we've got to go." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:33 am

Ivan nodded, continuing to kiss her as he started up again, as rough as he was last time, but he was trying not to hurt her. He was considerate in that way.// River's eyes slid open, she stretching as she sat up, brushing her curly hair from her eyes, unclipping Melody, the little girls legs around her mothers waist, the toddlers head on Rivers shoulder, still asleep. "Are you getting the room? I could try and carry the girls up." River said softly, placing Melody on her hip instead.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 am

I gtg for a little bit! I need to go ride my mare!) Gabriela gasped lightly, though she held onto him, but didn't try to claw him again- there wasn't a use for it. // "Yea... I'll get Jace, she'll wake up if anyone else picks her up.." He said softly before running to the desk and checking in. Once done he ran back and got Jacelynn. "Top floor, room 103." He whispered as he looked to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:51 am

Okay! I'll make the Celtic RP I've been meaning to do for a while. xD)) Ivan went on for a while, getting quicker and harder throughout. It was a long while until he finally rolled off her, breathing heavily, his eyes closed lightly.// River nodded, walking to the elevator, leaning against the doors, holding it for him, so he didn't have to wait for the next one. She was figuring out how they would sleep, possibly the toddlers in the beds, and her and Jake on the couches, if there were any. But River could settle for the floor.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:38 am

Cool!) Gabby smiled contently, before letting out a deep sigh of relief. She didn't know what to say- she was totally speechless. // Once in the room Jake laid down Jacelynn and kissed her forehead before covering her up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am

Yup!xD) Ivan pulled the covers over himself, looking over to Gabriella with a smile. "I could get used to this." He breathed, cuddling her, even if it were against the rules.// River laid Melody in the other bed, humming to her when she almost woke up. 'Go to sleep sweetie, I'll see you in the morning." River smiled, kissing her forehead then walking to the livingroom-y area, changing into her pyjamas after having them from her bag in the truck. She didn't care who saw her body, she wasn't ashamed of it. River folded her old clothes, sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 am

Gabriela moved away when he pulled her close to him. "You can stay... But-... Please don't touch me." She whispered softly.// Jake had fallen asleep the moment his head touched the pillow, he didn't have time to look anyways. He was too tired.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 am

"Oh.. Sorry.." Ivan sighed sadly, turning over, staring at the wall, before closing his eyes.// River laid on the smaller couch, since he had the bigger one. She curled up slightly, closing her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 am

"I'm going to take a shower.. Make yourself at home." She said softly as she got up.// Jake turned over and pulled the pillow to him, since he'd slept on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 am

Ivan nodded quietly, scratching an itch of his chest before falling asleep, he often didn't need much sleep, but he had with River, especially with business in the bedroom. She often contributed as much as he did.// River yawned lightly, turning over to face the back of the couch, actually managing to fall of at one point in her sleep, biting her lip as she rubbed her back and her butt, though couldn't be bothered to climb back on. Once the lingering pain subsided, she tried to fall sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:33 am

Gabriela got out and began to dry off. She sighed as she glanced to the mirror. "Reflections changed a bit.." She whispered to herself. She ran a hand through her wet red hair, before looking down. Once she walked back to the bed she smiled at Ivan. She would have done more, he just never gave her the option. // Jake continued to sleep, though turned onto his side, facing the bed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Ivan was laying on his front, his head to the side as he breathed lightly, quietly murmuring.// River sighed as she got up, back onto the couch, quietly watching Jake, her blue eyes moved to the ceiling, shaking her head at a thought before turning on her side. He's just a friend, she told herself. He didn't act like anything different towards her, so she settled for a friend. As cold air swooped in, River shivered, getting up and hunting down blankets.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:28 pm

"You might wanna go home..." Gabriela said softly, shaking him awake. "We had a deal." She smiled, though it was almost sad. "Please? I wanna be alone a while." She said softly, before shaking him once more, her free hand holding the towel onto herself.// Jake eventually moved to the bottom of Jacelynn's bed, curling up with the blanket he'd laid on the floor for himself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Ivan opened his eyes slowly and sighed, tiredly getting up and silently getting dressed, running his hand through his air and got up, walking downstairs to find his jacket.// River fount a few blankets, putting one on Melody, one gently on Jacelynn, then laying one over Jake just in case. With the last one, River laid on the couch, curled up in the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Sorry for slow replies, I'm downloading songs. lol.) "So... See you next time- Whenever that may be." Gabriela said as she walked down behind him, her arms crossed, though she was far from mad. Actually, she was pretty upset he was going, but it was the rules.// The Next morning Jacelynn woke up and "actidentally" pushed Jake off the end of the bed, though couldn't help but giggle. "Nice one, boo." Jake mumbled as he got up and rubbed his tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Lol, I'm half asleep so no biggie!xD)) Ivan nodded quietly, sliding on his shoes and carrying his jacket out, closing the door. He sighed, walking to his car.// River, or Melody hadn't yet woken, but Melody had gotten up to cuddle with her mom. Rivers arms were wrapped around her so so wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Gabriela forced a smiled when he walked away, though it faded when he was gone. She walked to the door before locking it. Her eyes fell to the floor before she walked to the kitchen and pulled open the refrigerator- if anything would help her feelings unfortunately it'd be food. "Stupid rules.." She whispered softly.// "Go change, then we have to go.." Jake told Jacelynn as she hopped off the bed and walked to change.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Ivan sighed, driving home where he sat in his living room, with not a lot to do, or needed doing.// River inhaled a shaky breath before exhaling it. She hummed slightly, her eyes flickered, moving around. Melody had gone back to her bed, crawling under the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I gtg, I'm going to go to sleep xD I'm tired, I've been up since 5 am this morning lol) After a couple days with no contact Gabriela decided she should just leave it. No talk, no contact- No way of getting hurt. Earlier she'd decided it'd be a good idea for a long run. She needed it after all. She walked to the park, before she began running laps. She had her headphones in so she couldn't hear anything at all, other than the music of course. // "Yall might wanna get up, or ya gonna get left behind." Jake said as he pulled on a shirt and his shoes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Okay.) Ivan sighed as he walked to work, having to do his usual job of mild flirting to make sure women came back to the gym. He sighed as he sat on a bench. Gabriella may not be hurting, but he was. It was silly but he felt used, and in a way he was.// River sighed lightly, getting up tiredly with a nod, walking to Melody, ticking her. "Come on sweetie, we got a long drive." River smiled, Melody giggling , River giving her the medicine, then getting her out of the sheets, sitting her on her hip, River looking to Jake. "We're ready." She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:21 am

Gabriela slowed down after a couple of laps. She was totally out of breath at that time. Of course she was hurting. She had feelings for the man after all. However knew it wouldn't work out, or in her mind.// "Monring sleepy heads.." Jake.smiled as he glanced.over.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 am

Ivan decided to bench, lifting a few weights, so then the only thing on his mind was keeping the weights from falling on him.// River smiled, Melody grinning. "Mowning!" She smiled, River sitting her further up on her hip. "Are we having breakfast before? I just don't think its smart if the girls travel on an empty stomach.." River said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 am

Gabriela sighed as she sat down on the bench in the park. She yawned tirely before standing and walking back to her apartment/condo. She walked inside and laid down on the couch, with her hands on her abdomen, though she did feel a little sick it was from her starving herself to get back down to her 'normal' weight. // "They've got a breakfast thing downstairs in the lobby, I asked last night. I figured they'd be hungry, I know Jacelynn is and so am I." Jake smiled lightly before picking Jacelynn up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:02 am

Once Ivan was finished with the weights, he walked back to the bench, sitting down and decided to text Gabriella. 'Can I see u again? Not for the sex.. Its not that.. I just miss u' He texted, nodding lightly before sending it to her.// "Yeah, we are too." River smiled, setting Melody on the bed. "Lemme just change first." She smiled, getting the clothes she wore the day before, jogging to the bathroom and changing back into them, putting her pyjamas on the couch once she came out, putting on her shoes, adjusting her ferociously curly hair, then picked up Melody again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 am

Gabriela moaned lightly as she reached for her phone. She sighed as she pulled it to her to read the text. She smiled lightly, but it faded. 'Isn't that against the rules?' She replied. However, something in her wanted him to say something to the effect of screw the rules, but knew that wouldn't happen.// Jake grinned, though was half asleep himself. If anyone thought they'd be getting sleep in the car they'd be sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next