Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Ohh! Lol, she is a bitch! xD She's the one that banned me! But I am keeping my identity a secret! It's like I'm Spiderman or some shit like that xD)) Ivan smiled lightly, kissing her back. "I love you too." He smiled, pulling her onto the couch with him, wrapping his arms around her. "I had a dream about you." He smiled lightly.// "Well you're not doing a very good job to keep that fun." River rolled her eyes. She walked to the edge, stepping into the water, resurfacing. "Come on, Jacelynn! You're alright to come over here now." River called, Melody swimming over. "Momma! Can we play the shawk game with Jacelynn?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Lol, I know, she's just like that.. she threatened to ban me as well, but i was just like; 'bitch, please!' In my mind. xD I love the HEE forums as well, the people are so nice- well unless it's me and KF... we hate each other...) Gabriela smiled, before tilting her head. "Oh, really?" She smiled. "What was it about?" She said, moving onto the couch with him before laying down beside him. She curled up next to him, her head resting on his chest. It was easy to hear the thumping of his heart, and also soothed her.// Jacelynn nodded before swimming over, though her red hair was all tangled up again from the swim. The little curls in her hair always knotted up horridly. "I wanna play!" She nodded. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Lol! I shall kill that KF. Of all people, who could hate you?! She needs to be taught a good lesson -.- xD)) "It was like, we were a family. Me, you, Jacelynn, Melody, and a baby of our own." He smiled lightly, it was the best dream he had ever had.// River smiled. "Alright." She looked to them. "Okay, so I'm the shark, and I can swim underwater, and only resurface if I am gonna get one of you. You have to work as a team and not get caught be me, the shark. If I get one of yah, then that person will be the shark as well, but if you're not comfortable swimming underwater, then you can swim normally." River explained. "It's like.. water hide and go seek, but with a twist." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Lol, since Eve did the showing cutback to 1500 shows a week she doesnt' think her stable will last with only 1500 shows a weak. Look, me I don't show 1000! lol, How can she need to show that much? xD And trust me, I have plenty of enemies on there.. not many people like me because I'll tell them what I do and dont like when they do something and ask an opinion.) Gabriela smiled as she listened. "I wish it were true.. Our family would be perfect." She whispered softly, though the smile never once faded. "I don't know about the our own baby though!" She giggled, "That might take longer!" // LOL i played this game all the time when I was younger! xD) Jacelynn nodded, "I can swim underwater!" She smiled, almost like she was proud again. "I love swimming, but daddy's scared of me getting hurt or something." She muttered, rolling her brown eyes. Her eyes were the same color as Jakes, though they were so dark they looked black at times.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Lol! I haven't known anyone long enough them to hate me. xD)) Ivan laughed lightly. "It was a good dream though. The best I've had." He smiled.// Haha, Im psychic! xD)) River smiled. "Okay then, you two go and hide, in a few seconds I'll be finding yah." River smiled, leaning backwards and falling into the depths of the water, laying on the bottom, watching them. She had learned to hold her breath for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 pm

KF just hates me because she and I got into an argument over a stupid horse (Whom I told her I'd send her the Ebs as soon as i got them) And she got all pissed and was like; "You said you were leaving. Now, by." Mmm... What? so I told her I had gotten my phone so I could transfer the ebs and she was like "I think I'll pass. You don't keep your word anyways." Coming from the person who always told me they were replying when they never did. So I ended it with a smiley face and higher class xD) Gabriela smiled, but she felt sick right after so got up and ran to the bathroom. She didn't know what was going on. She'd gotten her period, so she couldn't be pregnant, right? She walked out a while later with hot tears bundling behind her blue eyes. // Jacelynn smiled as she watched behind her. She'd swim as fast as she could not to get caught. She giggled in anticipatience. She was super excited.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Lol! Never let me get into a fight! I go like super sarcastic on derre ass! And Imma real bitch xD)) Ivan got up, walking to her. "Whats wrong?" He asked, hugging her gently.// Melody swam away, hiding behind a family, she'd play this game all the time, so lent on her back, keeping her feet out of the water. River soon swam off, looking for them, her first target was Jacelynn, just to see how quick she was.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Lol, I can be. But, I try not to fight. xD) "I don't understand what's going on." Gabriella said as the hot tears streamed down her chilled cheeks. She was getting scared, and it was showing up clearly in her tone and the way she moved herself. // Jacelynn swam near the steps where she's gotten in, though was watching just incase she came that way. She'd just move quickly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Lol, me too! xD)) Ivan nodded lightly. "Shall I take you to the hospital?" He asked, but he would anyway.// River smiled, swimming up quickly. "Boo!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Gabriela shook her head, before looking down. "I- don't know." She said softly, before walking closer to him and wrapping her arms around him, just leaning on him while her head was rested on his chest.// Jacelynn screamed nearly at the top of her lungs when she'd seen her. "You scared me!" She giggled. "Am I a shark too?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Ivan rubbed her back lightly. "I'll take you anyway, just to be sure." He said softly, leading her out to his car.// River laughed, brushing the curly hair from her eyes. "Yep, we need to find Melody. She's good at this game, she's had lots of practice." River smiled, looking around. Melody was relaxing behind the family, her feet still out of the water, and there were lots of girls with the same kit as her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Gabriela nodded, though wasn't about to fight him. She sighed deeply before getting in his car. "You can't be pregnant if you have your... Monthly friend at the right time, right?" She asked, though didn't really expect him to know.// Jacelynn giggled, before nodding and diving under. She opened her eyes before scanning the area. "Over there!" She whispered to River.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Ivan shrugged lightly. "I'm not too sure. I'm not a woman so I wouldn't know." He said softly, getting into the drivers seat.// River smiled lightly. "Do you wanna tag her? I'll make her swim towards you." She whispered, her eyes on Melody to make sure she didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:25 pm

"I didn't think you'd know..." Gabriela sighed slightly. "Can we just not do this?" She asked softly, "I'd rather us just go cuddle on the couch..." She said softly.// "I'll do it, you chase her to me." Jacelynn nodded, as if she was all serious about this.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 pm

"It's better for you if we find out whats wrong." Ivan said softly.// "Yes ma'am." River said, saluting her before diving under the water, appearing behind Melody. "Gotcha!" She smirked. "No momma!" Melody shouted, swimming away put her eyes were on River as her mom made her swim to Jacelynn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:35 pm

"I don't want to... I can't go into the doctors- it's too scary.." She admitted. "I'm scared of doctors.. don't make me go." She whispered. // Jacelynn giggled, though dove under, before popping up in front of her. "Got you!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:37 pm

"I'll be with you, right by your side. I promise." Ivan said softly. "I just want you to be okay." He added, holding her hand.// Melody giggled, River smiling. "Who wants to be the shark this time?" River asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:50 pm

"Please, Ivan... It's my phobia... I can't handle doctors... I can't, they're so scary! The last time i went was when I was in labor with Jacelynn, but they wouldn't even let me have her naturally, they said it had to be a C-Section, but I nearly died on the table, as well as Jacelynn, her heart stopped. Jake wasn't aloud in the room, and I didn't know what was happening, or anything, because I couldn't understand them..." She whispered. "I can't go back..." // "I wanna be the one who runs from it!" She smiled, "Can you get out of the pool?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Ivan sighed lightly. "Fine." He nodded, but he wasn't happy about it. He was scared for her, he wanted to make sure she was okay.// River shook her head. "Nope, you're not allowed out of the pool when the shark is after you." She explained. "I'll be the shawk!" Melody smiled, putting her hand up, swimming to the side and taking off her water wings, then swimming back. She only wore them if she were swimming on her back, as she hadn't got to confidence to learn how yet.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 pm

"Please don't be unhappy with me..." Gabriela said softly, before she looked down, her cheeks turning red. She didn't want him to be mad. However, if he wanted that to happen, he'd have to drag her there.// "Awe." Jacelynn said about the part where she couldn't get out. "Ok though" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:04 pm

"No, its alright." Ivan said quietly, getting out of the car. If she didn't want to go, he wasn't going to force her. But at the end of the day, its her that's feeling bad, not him.// River nodded lightly, swimming off to hide, Melody turning her back to them. River looked around, tying her hair up for some sort of a disguise, her back to Melody as she talk to a man who was with his son.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Gabriela nodded as she got out. However, when she started walking towards the door she just collapsed. She was out before she hit the concrete though, so she had yet to feel that.// Jacelynn giggled lightly, though soon covered her mouth and climbed up the steps, though didn't move off the top one.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Ivan rushed to her, picking her up which wasn't hard considering the weights he lifted. He rushed her to his car, sitting her comfortably then putting the seatbelt on her, then driving to the hospital.// River smiled lightly, looking to Jacelynn and shaking her head, even being on the steps wasn't allowed as it was like she was getting out of the water. She continued her conversation, finding it quite interesting. (I'm going baby shopping so I might not be on for an hour or so.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:31 pm

(Kk! I've got to get to sleep though, so night- or morning... day whatever it is there!) Gabriela still hadn't woken, though she had a couple places on her face that was skint where she'd fallen, though it wouldn't have bothered her anyways.// Jacelynn kept her feet in the water, she just stood on the top step. She was told not to get out of the pool. She wasn't out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:09 am

Lol, its the afternoon for me now xD)) Ivan carried her into the hospital A&E, getting a doctor straight away. "She has like, stomach pains or something, and she's on her monthly-thing. She's not long passed out, hitting her head on the ground. Please help her." He said, his eyes begging.// Melody saw her. "That's cheating! I get told its cheating when I do it!" Melody said, if she swam toward Jacelynn, the girl could easily get out of the pool, just by instinct. River sighed, she knew it would happen. "Sweetie, its allowed, okay?" River said, Melody shaking her head. "No! You tweat hew bettew cos' that man you like is her dad!" Melody shouted, getting out and sitting on one of the chairs. River sighed. "I'm sorry, Jacelynn." She said softly, climbing out of the pool. Melody grew mardy over the slightest thing. But she was going through her terrible 2's. River walked to her daughter, talking to her, but Melody would listen. "Alright then, we'll go back to the suite, and you won't be coming out until tomorrow." River said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next