Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Gabriela smiled slightly at the house, before glancing over. "It looks nice." She smiled contently. "Are you going to show me around?" She asked softly, "Or want me to look by myself?" She added, clearly teasing on the last sentence. // Jake rested his head against the seat before closing his dark brown eyes. "Daddy! You can't sleep now!" Jacelynn said, shaking him with a small giggle erupting from her throat.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm

"No, I'll show you around." Ivan smiled lightly, getting out of his car once he parked it.// River smiled, looking to them. It reminded her of their kiss which made her smile brighter, with a huge blush forming on her cheeks. She soon looked away to hide it.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Gabriela smiled as she got out with him. She reached out to take his hand, though it felt like she was going to be sick, though she tried to think of something else so she wasn't... Not in his house the first time she's looking at it.// "I'm not sleeping.. merely resting my eyes, love." He smiled, before tickling Jacelynn slightly, before he recived a text from his ex. His eyes widened as he passed the phone to River to read. "Read it." He said softly. The text reading; 'Tell Jace she's going to get a new baby brother or sister!'
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Ivan smiled, holding her hand as he unlocked the door, the furniture white and comfortable, extremely expensive dining tables, and side tables, as well as paintings.// River looked to the text, blinking her few eyes; her blush was now out of anger. "I'll kill him. I swear to god I'll kill him." She muttered, she wasn't jealous, not all all. He was the guy that broke her heart, more than twice. But he was having another baby, which would push Melody out of the picture. And she thought the world of her father.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Gabriela smiled as she looked around, staring at everything in awe. Her apartment was old- not even sanitary, but this, this was gorgous and new. Something that Gabriela hadn't had in a long time. "It's- it's stunning..." She whispered, still awing the room.// "I know the feeling- poor Jace'll feel so left out... I don't know what to do.. I don't want to hurt her by telling her she cant go, but I don't want her to get hurt by going and being pushed to the side..." Jake whispered as he sat closer.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Ivan smiled. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled. "Lemme show you something." He smiled, leading her outside, his back yard was a field, well, big enough to be one. He lead her to the stable where three horses were stood. A stallion, mare and filly. Ivan smiled lightly, but he would have to get rid of the stallion as he was Rivers.// "I know. I can't tell Melody her daddy doesn't want to see her because he's too busy with his new family." River whispered, her eyes on his. "It would break her heart. She needs a father figure."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Gabriela smiled, before reaching out to the stallion. "He's lovely.." She smiled softly, before glancing to the filly. "I used to ride polo 'ponies' when I was back in Brazil... They were the same size as a horse though, just that's their names." She giggled. "How long have you had them?" She asked softly, gently swatting a fly away from them.// "You're not the only one... Jacelynn loves Gabriela.. She misses her already, I can see it every time I look at her..." Jake sighed, though knew it was true. He wasn't dumb, and neither was his daughter.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:28 pm

"He is." Ivan nodded lightly. "We used to breed 'polo ponies', but gave it up when River fell pregnant." Ivan explained. "I've had them quite a few years, the stallion is Rivers." He gestured to the large bay horse with white socks and a white diamond on his forehead. "He's Joey." He smiled. "Then this is my mare, Clover." He pointed to the roan coated mare. "And this little filly is Tink." He smiled, nodding towards the chestnut coated filly.// River nodded. "What are we gonna do?" River asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:33 pm

"Mmm, is the little filly that mares?" She asked, noticing the chestnut coat, it was the most common color, only thing was roan happened to be very dominant. "It's just... Roan happens to be a dominant gene..." She said softly, "Though, if your mare wasn't homozygous roan I guess that could be the reasoning." She smiled lightly.// "Mmm... Let them see that their better off with us, then when they do they won't want to go back." Jake nodded.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:40 pm

"Yeah, she is." Ivan nodded, stroking the mares snout. Ivan let them out, the horses running together, staying together. Joey grooming Clover's whithers whilst their filly ran around. "We used to breed champions." He smiled.// River nodded. "How about, we have dinner, picking your own food, then you two can pick the rides you want to go on once your dinner has settled, then we'll go shopping. And you can pick anything you want." River said to the girls, emphasizing 'anything.'.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:00 am

"What discipline did they show?" Gabriela asked, as she watched them. "It'd be a shame to separate them... Poor things, they love each other..." She said softly, watching them in awe a moment, before leaning into Ivan's side.// Jake swallowed, though Anything in disney, oh man, that had to be expensive. Jake wasn't exactly rich.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 am

"Dressage for Clover, then Show Jumping for Joey. He sometimes takes part in Cross-Country." Ivan said, wrapping his arm around her. "I know, but River loves that horse more than she's ever loved me. She'd never give him up. She's only letting him stay here while she gets a stable built." Ivan sighed. "I'm lucky she's letting me keep the mare, she's taking the foal so Melody has a horse." He added, watching the Arabian's.// River smiled to Jake, she was incredibly rich, through her job and her savings. "It's alright, I'll pay." She laughed, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 am

"You shouldn't separate the mare and her foal yet- she should be older than 6 or 7 months before you wean her- Honestly, your mare should kick her away when she gets teeth." Gabriela explained, before she rubbed the back of her neck. "It's a shame how things work when you get a divorce.. I lost my dog when Jake and I split... Or, Fluffy... I miss that dog." She sighed, "But she's with Jake now, so.. yeah..." // "No, no, you won't pay for all of it!" Jake said, before looking away. "Let's just hope it works... the girls are happy though."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 am

"Trust me, if River wants them, she'll get um." Ivan sighed, watching the stallion and the mare, side by side as they grazed. "When you move in, I'll get us a dog." He smiled.// River nodded lightly, looking out of the window then sighing lightly through her nose. 'I don't understand him, he was really close earlier when we were messing around, but since our kiss he's all distant again.' She thought, leaning on her arm, her hand under her chin as she watched the trees pass by, her crystal-like blue eyes flicking to each one.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:46 am

"When do you want me to move in?" She asked softly, before setting down on the grass. She hated being pregnant, because the last time she was she felt sick the whole time. She never got a break, thats why she was upset at first. "You know, everyone says you forget all the pain you go through when the babies born, but I haven't forgotten it after two years." She laughed innocently. "I guess I'm as ready as I can be..." She said softly.// Jake glanced over, then raised a brow at how she was seated. "Something up?" he asked softly, before wrapping his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:53 am

"Whenever you want to." Ivan smiled, then nodded. "I can understand that." He chuckled.// "Hm? No, nothing. I was just thinking." River smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:01 am

lol, I was just looking through the HEE forums, and found something funny this is a convo that made me laugh;
G - about $500... i think you should also pay him that much... maybe slip in a little tip of about $200 more...
HR- I'd pay him $500 to nail some shoes on you lol. Only if I can watch though.
xD These two have a rivel! One's jealous of the other.. etc and G's too high on his horse all the time anyways)

"Yea, well you try to go through that. It's painful..." Gabriela said, shivering slightly. "I can't imagine doing it again..." // Jake nodded, flashing his all-too-innocent smile. "I was just wondering..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 am

Lol. xD))

Ivan smiled lightly. "Try getting kicked in the crotch." He said softly.// River couldn't help but 'aw' him, though smiled lightly. "Sorry." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:16 am

"I can imagine this is worse!" Gabriela laughed, before laying back, though she just stared happily up at the sky.// "Sorry? Sorry for what?" Jake asked, the same smile still plastered to his face.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:22 am

"You wouldn't know. You can't experience both." Ivan chuckled, laying next to her.// River 'aw'ed him again, then covered her eyes with her hand. "Stop it!" She smiled. "You're just, too cute!" She laughed, still covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:41 am

Gabriela smirked lightly, "I'd love to hook you up to one of those labor simulaters. You'll be screaming in 5 minutes." She smirked, before turning onto her side to face him. "I love you." She whispered softly. // "What? Nah, I'll never stop!" Jake teased, before pulling her hands from her eyes. "You're cuter!" He smiled, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 am

Ivan chuckled then smiled. "I love you too." He smiled brightly.// River blushed, shaking her head. "No I'm not!" She protested. "You are far more cuter." She smiled, though her blush wouldn't disappear.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:11 am

"Why don't we do that!" She smile, "I'd love too see you squrm." She teased.// "Cuter? On what planet!" Jake smiled, before the bus stopped. "Let's go." He said softly, standing up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 am

Ivan laughed. "I'd do anything for you." He smiled.// River nodded, standing up, Melody getting up as well. River smiling, quickly kissing his cheek before walking off the bus. "Eww!!" Melody cringed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:34 am

"So... Do you think your wife will be ok with it if we fought for your daughter? I mean... Your a 'changed' man, and I can vouch for that. " She said softly, before cuddling up closer. "I am fighting over custody of Jace, but I'm losing... Maybe you could help me too..." // Jake smiled at Melody, before shaking his head. "What?" He laughed, before Jacelynn giggled and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next