Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:50 pm

"How do you know?" Cristina asked, a little shocked.

I continued to sleep, my tail flicking every now and then, my hands twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 am

"I really was there, at that age I didn't have ears I just had these little grey streaks in my hair." Suso told her, "I was the boy you saw, and I really liked your smile then." he playfully nudged Cristina with his elbow.

I could feel Annie's tail against my leg, and I shuddered with feeling, she had seemed beautiful before, but her tail just gave me more of her to love.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:35 am

Cristina looked down with a small smile. "I hated it. I had to have a retainer and I just learned to smile with my mouth closed." She told him.

I yawned a little, my eyes opening slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 am

Suso laughed, "I had to wear glasses until I was bitten, my mom always bought me the big old style ones." Suso showed her what he meant by making big circles around hid eyes.

I smiled and kissed Annie's head, "How are you feeling?" I asked her content to just hold her there.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 am

Cristina let out a small giggle, though kept her mouth closed. "I think you'd look cute with glasses." She smiled.

"Better, thanks." I smiled, stretching a little. Before I just stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:47 am

Suso chucked a little, "Well I'll only wear them if you start showing a little teeth when you smile." Suso said, giving her a light kiss.

I started back with a smile, "I'm glad." I told her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:53 am

Cristina smiled, looking down lightly as her gorgeous pearly white smile broke past her lips, but she was still looking down.

I smiled lightly, cuddling into him. "I could stay like this forever." I said with a hum.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 am

Suso smiled as well, "I guess I'll have to go get a prescription then." He told her, putting his hand around Cristina's bare waist.

"I know what you mean." I said, putting my chin on top of Annie's head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:03 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "I guess you should." She smirked slightly, gently kissing him then glancing around, glad she couldn't see no one there to see them

"Can we get a puppy?" I asked softly, after a moment or two of silence.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:12 am

Suso smiled, "Do you want to hurry and get home?" He asked, he wasn't cold, since he was still covered with fur, and he could keep Cristina warm if she needed him to.

I laughed a little, "We could just changed Suso back." I teased. "But I wou;dn't mind getting a puppy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:14 am

Cristina nodded lightly. "I'm freezing." She smiled lightly.

I giggled lightly. "And we'll never hear the end of it from Cristina." I smiled. "But I was thinking one of those Labrador puppies that are rejected from the guide dog place." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:18 am

Suso chuckled lightly, "I guess I'll just have to keep you warm then." He told her, bringing her close and wrapping his arms around her, his tail began wagging again.

"Oh, like a seeing eye dog." I said, "I'd probably be able to hear better than it though." I rotated my ears slightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:21 am

Cristina laughed lightly. "I dunno. We wouldn't want you getting a little too excited, would we?" She smiled, kissing him gently before walking off, in the direction of the cabin.

I nodded. "Yeah, but the little baby ones that don't get accepted."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:31 am

Suso smiled, "I guess not." He followed loyally, smiling as he remembered her tail, he couldn't help but picture it swaying there, behind Cristina.

"I think that'd be great, but I think we shouldn't get a male, they aren't as smart as the female dogs." I told Annie my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:38 am

Cristina smiled lightly, she could feel him watching her, so grew her tail, its length to the back of her ankles, swaying with her as she walked.

I smiled, nodding. "Yeah." I grinned lightly. "Maybe we can call her Pixel?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:46 am

Suso did his best to keep the wash of feeling from overpowering him, he managed to keep most if himself at bay but his still canine member peeked out of its sheath. Suso jogged up to Cristina so he could look at her without getting so turned on. His tail was beginning to wag again.

I nodded, "Yeah, I like that name." I agreed, smiling back.

Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:50 am

Cristina smiled lightly, glancing up to him. Her tail wrapping a little around his leg.

"I can't believe we're gonna get a puppy." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 am

Suso gasped and jumped a little, his member slid all the way out, and very hard. "I swear, you're doing that on purpose." Suso told her finally letting himself go.

"Me neither, she'll be a real nice friend for our children." I added, kissing Annie's forehead.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:47 am

Cristina gasped lightly. "How did you find out?" She teased with a smirk, her hand slipping down to just above his rear.

"Yeah." I smiled, daydreaming of her little fluffy face.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 am

Suso laughed, "I'm not really sure." He teased back, his tail wagging, his hand was already on Cristina's waist. "I hope you don't ind to much." he said.

I smiled as wellKnowing I'd made Annie happy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:04 am

Cristina shook her head. "I don't mind at all. I'm glad I turn you on so easily." She smiled a little, reaching up and kissing him softly.

I smiled lightly. "Is there a pet you've always wanted?" I asked Soka.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:04 am

Suso smiled and kissed Cristina back "I kin of like it to. he told her with a smile, he was still hard, and standing tall.

"Yes, but I need a permit to have one." I explained softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:07 am

Cristina smiled lightly, laughing a little.

I raised my eyebrow lightly. "Which animal?"
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:16 am

Suso laughed with her, glad they could be together, he was getting a little softer now that Cristina wasn't teasing him so much.

'A falcon or hawk, I guess, I could just get something like a parrot, or raven, but I've always liked birds, dogs are more of a childhood memory, but Ithink they're great to." I told Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:19 am

Cristina smiled, hugging him tightly. "I love you. No matter what." She said softly.

"An eagle would we so cool." I grinned. "What about like a parrot, because I think they're easier to look after."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next