Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:27 am

Suso felt terrible, he had been the one who blew it for her, he wanted to make it up to her. He tried to think of a way how.

I smiled with Annie at the man, my ears flat against my head so he wouldn't stare.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:34 am

Cristina quietly walked the whole way back, walking up to her room, slamming her bedroom door, throwing her camera onto her bed, sitting with her head in her hands.

"Wonderful choice." The man smiled. "I'll get the forms for you to fill out." He nodded, walking off, I crouching to see the puppy, it standing on its hind legs, its paws on the glass, panting excitedly.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:42 am

Suso stood outside, he wanted to make things better, to get Cristina her job back, or get her doing something she loved. in his mind he had thought they might have become something of partners at work not just in love, he was trying to impress her but knew that other models were watching, he didn't have an ugly body but it wasn't super thin either.

I smiled as I watched Annie with it, leaning down myself to smile into it's loving face.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:56 am

Cristina rubbed her forehead, getting up and pacing up and down. Most of the male models had been laughing at Suso when Cristina stormed off.

I smiled, the puppy looking up to Soka, it moving over to him, liking the attention. Soon, we were took away from the puppy, I reluctantly followed the man. We sat in a small room, given the forms, it was quite official.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 am

Suso hadn't cared that the others were laughing, he had tried to make a joke and accomplished just that, but he was more worried about Cristina, he hated seeing her so down.

I helped Annie with the forms, signing in where ever I needed to and helping her with the different areas.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 am

Cristina answered the phone call from her boss, fired for being 'a liability'. She threw her phone at the wall, sitting on the edge of her bed.

I smiled, overlooking the forms. "I think we have everything." I smiled to Soka, as I handed in the forms, and also the money.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

Suso stood he walked to the local library and sat down at the computer, he searched the name of the modeling company they had gone to and found it's location and other sub branches, including the company who took their pictures, Suso then looked up each of the photographing companies, there were five, and their locations, he wrote them down and left to go speak to the manager of each and every one.

"So I guess we just wait for our puppy" I said as I put an arm around Annie's waist.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:33 am

Cristina curled up on her bed. Everything she knew about photography came from endless hours of reading and taking pictures. And it was all gone. She closed her eyes, falling asleep.

I nodded with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you so much." I smiled, kissing him softly, caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 am

Suso was still hard at work, trying to find the place which had hired Cirstina, he finally found it after walking the city twice and on his fourth try. "I need to speak to your manager." He told the person at the desk, his tail held high and his ears forward.

I smiled and kissed Annie back, pulling her close "You know how much I love you." I told her with a smile
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:49 am

Cristina slept, it usually helped her calm down and think clearly.

I smiled, giggling a little. "Come one knocking on the door, it opening and in padding the little labrador they saw. I grinned, picking the puppy up. "Hello, baby." She smiled, putting her so Soka could stroke her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:55 am

He had probably shocked the assistant but he didn't care he was trying to get Cristina's job back.

I stroked the lovely little puppy to, "Hey there." I said as i scratched behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Cristina moved under the covers, a lot more comfortable.

I smiled, giggling when she tried to lick our faces. Tears were already in my eyes, I hugging Soka tightly. "Thank you." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 am

(I'm helping my mom make apple cider, I'll be slow posting)

Suso waited for Cristina's boss, he paced the floor and tapped his foot while he did so.

I smiled to when the puppy licked our faces, "You're welcome, love" I told Annit when she hugged me, I hugged her back. I was glad she wasn't thanking the way she had with our children, I didn't want her to wear herself out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 am

Okay. XD)

Cristina yawned lightly, stretching a little, she relaxed back into her nap.

I smiled, cuddling our puppy. "I saw a little store, maybe we can get her the dog food and bowls and toys and a collar." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:44 am

Suso turned when he heard someone walking into the lobby, "Mr. Oreno will see you now." The womal said, Suso followed her back into an office.

"Let's go see what we can get." I said, holding the door open for Annie and the puppy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:12 am

Cristina woke tiredly, taking her duvet to the couch, curled up in it, eating a pot of ice cream.

I smiled, walking with him, walking to a sparkling pink collar decorated with stars. I smiled, picking it up, then getting a retractable sturdy leash.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 am

Suso sat where he was told after working his tail through a hole in the back of the chair, most buisness places had chairs like that. "Why did you want to see me?" Mr. Oreno asked, looking over Suso.

"I want you to hire Cristina back, I was the one who messed up the photo shoot with the designer and the models, it was all my fault." Suso told the manager.

I found a row of dog food, I wasn't sure which one to pick.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:35 am

Cristina continued eating ice cream, in an attempt to make herself feel better.

I looked over the dog food, getting the most expensive one, which was usually the best, I looked to the food bowls, getting a pink one, as well as a silver water bowl, then looking to the toys, kissing the puppys head a few times. I loved her already.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:39 am

"I see, but we are not liable for you, Cristina was, we are not able to punish you legally." The manager said looking very calm and unconcerned.

Suso thought a moment, "So hire me, I'll take Cristina's place." Then she could come with him and help him take pictures.

I smiled to Annie, and scratched under the puppies jaw, I picked out a rope toy for us to play with.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:49 am

Cristina continued to eat her ice cream staring at the wall.

I smiled lightly, picking up a squeaky ball, squeezing it, the puppy already chewing on it. "I think thats it." I smiled, glancing around, before gasping. "Dog brush."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 am

"Why would we hire you, you are obviously a liability." The manager said.

Suso thought a little more "Fine, don't hire her back, it's not like she wasn't trying at all." Suso got up and left, he kept up his angry act all the home, though sighed once he came through the door, defeated.

"Let's go get it." I told Annie pushing the cart to that isle.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 am

Cristina had finished the ice cream by then, asleep in an awkward position, her hands on the empty pot, her mouth open slightly as she breathed, her eyes closed.

I nodded, picking the fancy one. The puppy looking from Soka and I excitedly. "Shall we get these then, and take her home?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:02 am

Suso smiled at Cristina, he took the pot and tossed it, then he picked Cristina up and took her to bed where he could sleep next to her.

"I think we shall." I told Annie pushing the cart to the register so we could make our purchase.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:46 am

Cristinas head fell to rest against his shoulder, gripping his shirt slightly.

I smiled a little, following him. "If we manage to get a licence, maybe we can get a Raven or an Owl or something like that." I smiled as we walked, cuddling the puppy still.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 am

Suso watched her carefully, was she having a bad dream?

I smiled, "Yeah, maybe a little burrowing owl." I said, I kind of liked the way they looked at you, they always seemed a little crazy to me. "We could get her registered and show her to." I said, rubbing the puppies head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next