Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:58 am

Cristina flinched, her face screwing up like she was about to cry, which, in a way, looked heartbreaking.

I nodded lightly, smiling as I looked to the puppy, she liking Soka's hand. I smiled, paying for everything.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:00 am

Suso held onto Cristina's hand watching her intently and with worry.

I smiled as I took the puppy so Annie could handle the transaction.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Cristina's expression soon relaxed, but she would frown or let out a whimper.

I didn't want to let go of the puppy, but knew I had to share her. Once everything was paid for, I put the receipt and the left over money in my pocket, picking up the bags.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Suso sighed as he held Cristina close, "I'm sorry, I tried, but no one would listen to a puppy dog." Suso said, no one had called him that but he felt it a little by the way everyone stared at him all the time.

"Here, I'll take those, you can carry pixel." I told Annie, trading her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Cristina murmured lightly, jumping a little, but soon settled down again.

I smiled, putting the bags on one arm so it was easier for him to get them, I holding my free arm out to get Pixel.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:07 pm

"I tried to get your job back but they wouldn't take you back. I couldn't convince them, I'm sorry." Suso told Cristina, even though she was asleep.

I swapped the bags for Pixel and gave Annie a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Cristina let out a small whimper, squirming in his arms.

I smiled, kissing him back a little more passionately that he had, then held Pixel to him, she licking his cheek. "Good girl." I grinned, stroking and kissing her soft, sandy head.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm

"Hey," Suso told her, "I'm here now, don't worry." He tried to comfort her in her sleep.

I smiled, "I might have to start kissing her now." I teased as I rubbed Pixel's head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Cristina kicked out with a cry, looking like she was going to cry again.

I smiled lightly. "As long as you save the best ones for me." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Suso held her close. "Cristina, Cristina, I'm here." Suso told her trying to wake her.

I laughed as I lightly kissed Pixel on the nose, I then kissed Annie but held it a little longer, "Like that?" I asked Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Cristina blinked awake, managing to get out of his arms, angrily walking to her room, slaming the door which hurt her ears. She tiredly crawled onto her bed.

I giggled lightly. "Mhm." I hummed, biting my bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Suso was surprised, he held his arms where Cristina had been as he watched her go, wide-eyed, he couldn't really say much he wasn't sure if his voice would have worked anyway.

I chuckled softly. "Come on, let's show Pixel her new home." I told Annie, pulling her close by a hand around her waist.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Cristina soon fell asleep on her bed, curled up in a ball, her tail flicking.

Pixel's tail, as well as mine were wagging happily, Pixel looking up to Soka with her big brown eyes, I smiling as I walked witth them.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Suso sat on his bed as he fiddled with his fingers, he knew he had gotten Cristina fired but he had tried, and failed, to get her job back, he wanted Cristina to be happy but she was just so sad right now. Suso stood up and sat outside Cristina's door, waiting loyally.

I couldn't help but laugh, I already loved them both so much. I hugged Annie a little closer, my other arm full of groceries, "You're both wonderful." I told them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Cristina slept silently, curled up with the blanket. She would yawn and murmur, but that was about it. She had to be in a very good mood to even consider forgiving him. Her job was the one thing she could look forward to, despite what her day was like. And it was now gone.

I smiled, hugging him. "So are you." I smiled, kissing his cheek, our lazy puppy having fallen asleep in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:33 am

Suso knew Cristina loved her job, he wanted her to have that but her boss wouldn't hire her back and that preppy designer probably blabbed to all the other photographing companies about her.

I smiled, and walked the two of them back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:41 am

Cristina soon woke, tidying herself up, putting on fresh clothes and walking out of her room, straight down stairs, getting her jacket and bag.

I smiled lightly, walking at Soka's side. Holding the puppy as a baby, and she happily slept. I giggled lightly as I watched her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:46 am

Suso jumped a little when Cristina opened the door, "Are you going job hunting?" Suso asked her seeing Cristina put on her coat.

I was happy to, the puppy was like a baby, we could even potty train it and all those other things.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:54 am

Cristina ignored him completely, walking out of the cabin, checking how much money she had. Shopping always made her happy, so she thought she'd try that.

I smiled, cuddling her as we got to the cabin, just in time to see Cristina walk out, not looking happy at all. I raised my eyebrow. "She's not happy." I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:57 am

Suso watched her from the door, unsure if he should stay or go after her.

"I can feel that, Suso's worried to, I just hope they resolve this quickly, I don't want to have that looming over us." I explained walking inside and giving a comforting glance to the closest spot Suso was.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 am

Cristina went to town, buying at least one thing from every store.

I smiled, resting a gentle hand on his shoulder. "She'll get over it." I said softly, before following Soka.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 am

Suso smirked a little when Annie told him Cristina would get over it, but he hated being alone.

I held up the grocery bags, "Where do you want to set up Pixel?" I asked Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:32 am

Cristina spent most of her time there, walking back to the cabin, smoking a cigarette, bags hanging from her arms.

"Lets just set her on the couch for now, until she's rested." I smiled, laying Pixel on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:37 am

Suso hurried out to Cristina, "You're smoking again." He told her with worry etched into his face. he didn't want Cristina to abuse herself like that.

"Okay," I said setting the bags in front of the couch.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:42 am

"So?" Cristina asked, taking another drag, exhaling the white fumes.

I smiled lightly, hugging him. "Thank you." I smiled, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next