Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:52 am

"Babies aren't great," she chucked, then rested her head against his. "They're all annoying, but I guess we have something to be excited about now!" She teased, nudging his forearm. "I did used to think that... You know... When I got a puppy it was going to be so my baby could grow up with it, and then they'd be best friends.  Now I suppose that's not gonna happen, eh?" She smiled, then looked down. "Honestly, I don't even know if I'm able to have children anymore. So, maybe getting a puppy will be a good substatute."

Matt smiled softly, then pulled into the driveway of the house. "Hey," he smirked. "I love you." He said softly, "and don't be worry about always being happy. I won't hold you to it-- truth is, I can be an ass sometimes and I'm sure you'll find out soon enough, beautiful." He hated how he was, but there was no use in hiding it. She'd seen a bit of it before, but that wasn't half of it. "So, I wasn't sure about the pizza... But, I got a couple of kinds."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:14 am

(I'm gonna do their character sheets while I've got some time lol xD)

Jake smiled softly. He wouldn't know, he'd never been in contact with one before. "I guess.. If we go have kids, we could get another puppy?" He asked softly, tilting his head. "If we get a girl, we could breed her and keep the babies or maybe sell a few off to other families?" Jake suggested. He wanted her to be happy, and he wouldn't stop until she was. "Well.. If you can't have children, then we can always adopt?"

Natalia smiled softly, a soft blush on her cheeks. "Even when you're an ass, I'll try and make you happy." She said, watching him with a soft smile. "Or I'll just tell you you're being an ass and maybe you'll stop." She giggled. "Good! A variety is always nice." The brunette nodded. "We can get some wine from the kitchen and go upstairs and watch a film and cuddle.." Nat smiled dreamily as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:06 am

Yay! I'm going to work on Matts tonight. XD sorry, though! My internet sucks, so I'm sitting in a Taco Bell on their internet XD XD ) 

She smirked softly , then rested her hands on her hips. "Adopting isn't something I've always dreamed of, even though it's an amazing thing to do... I just, I've always wanted my own, you know? But I'm worried now that it won't be possible. I'm almost a century old... I still have that "friend" but it's nothing major anymore. It just comes with the body, I think... So I could be fertile in this form." She trailed off, then began nodding about the whole puppy thing. "The sooner we get a puppy the better."

Matt smiled softly, then shook his head. "Babe, being with you makes me happy." He said softly , just as he walked her into the house.  "Babe, can you go and grab the wine, please?" He smiled softly, then glanced up at her. "I'll set out some plates and shit, and then we can go ahead and get this done. It'll be quick and easy... Then we can cuddle on the couch and watch some kind of chick flick."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:23 am

It's okay! XD I've done Nats, but I couldn't get the pictures into the little space, I don't know how to do it lol.))

"Well, I want children with you. What's better than kids having people that actually want them? Instead of being in the care system? Yknow?" Jake smiled softly, nodding a little. "I guess we'll have to see when the time comes." He said softly, eyes on her at all times. "I guess so." He nodded, glancing to the clock. "I think we should get going, it shouldn't be long." Jake said softly, kissing her lips.

Natasha smiled softly, climbing out of the car as she nodded softly, following him. "Sure, but we could go to you room? Like I said a second ago? I think we'll be more than comfortable." Natalia smiled softly, padding into the kitchen, keeping out of Jake and Riley's way. She figured the two hadn't seen her around too much and she didn't want to make herself too familiar with the place. She needed to stay in a character, of someone brand new to the house as she looked for wine glasses. They had been moved since she lived there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:07 am

Hmm! I could help, I just have to remember how to XD ))

"Oh," Riley's eyes went sad for a moment. It was basically all she could say. She was going to spend her night all alone, again, while Matt and Natt were messing around. Being a couple. Being cute... At least the best they could do was to move to his room. "Okay," Riley's head began to bob up and down as if she agreed. "I'll see you tomorrow, I guess..." It was obvious she was upset. Hell, she was in love with him. She never wanted to leave his side.

Matt nodded, then trailed himself toward the bedroom instead.  He had to make his way back down to the kitchen where he gathered up a couple plates, then two bottles of coke. Just in case they decided against wine. One or two glasses was his max. He avoided Jake and Riley at all costs, but of course flashed a smile at them both before he made his way back up the stairs. "That was weird..." He murmured to himself, then looked back and waited for Natalia. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:13 am

Aha, thank you! XD I was so puzzled lol xD))

"I'm sorry, it's just how it is. Maybe one way it'll be like a routine." Jake said softly, kissing her again and hugging her. "I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded, kissing her one last time before removing his shirt, not wanting it to be ruined, setting it in the laundry basket. "Come on, Sapphire!" He called, opening the door to the backyard, the young teen bursting out in half form. "Bye." Jake smiled sadly to Riley before closing the door and heading towards the forest.

Natalia quietly watched the ordeal, lowering her eyes back to the cupboard she was at as she got two wine glasses as well as the bottle of wine. "Yeah, sorry." She smiled softly, closing the cupboard door with a shapely hip before walking over to him with a bright smile. "What movie will we watch?" Nat asked softly, walking to the stairs with him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

[Okay, so all you have to do is 
[spoiler .= appearance ] insert link  [./spoiler] and take out the periods  
Appearance:
And that should work!!!) 

Riley nodded softly, then let her head fall. She was happy he had someone to go with, but saddened that he wasn't with her for the time being. Regardless, she turned and made her way up the stairs once he was gone. She laid down in the bed and decided just to sleep until the next day-- that would be the best idea. She wouldn't be so lonely that way. 

"I'm not sure," he chuckled softly, then sat down on the edge of his bed. He wrapped an arm around his beautiful girlfriend. "Hey, hey, we can watch... I don't know. Honestly, I dont know what kind of movies you like... Or shows.... Or anything." He rubbed his forehead, turning Netflix on so they could find something. "We could watch American Horror Story! If you want... It's my favorite."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:32 am

(What are periods? Other than our monthly friend that is xD)

"Yes! Oh my gosh! I love American Horror Story!" Natalia grinned excitedly. "I only got to watch Murder House before I died. A little ironic, huh?" She chuckled, watching him. "And I have the biggest crush on Evan Peters, but of course, I love you more." Natalia giggled softly, kissing his cheek. "So I think we should watch the second season, Asylum, right?" She grinned, pouring them some wine.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:31 am

Love, periods are the things you put at the ends of sentences XD)

Matt, of course, got a bit jealous of Evan in that instance. Yeah, he was a cute kid-- but that's the thing, he was a kid, right? Or was he? This got him thinking. However, Mathew knew better than to sweat this. He just nodded and turned on the show. Season two, episode one. He didn't catch the name before it was on, but he was sure as hell confused on the first part. "Why the hell would you go around, looking for haunted places on your honey moon?!" He asked, wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:37 am

Ohh, full stops?))

Natalia giggled softly, seeing the look cross his face. "You're still the apple of my eye." She told him, picking up a slice of the pizza as she watched the TV. "Shh!" She shushed him, holding her hand over his mouth with a soft laugh, trying to hear what they were saying. "Why not, you should be asking." Natalia rose a brow. "You came here, and I was "haunting" it, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:15 am

Well, yeah! We call them periods. XD)) 

"You say that my love," Matt said with a small smirk over his lips. He knew she was into the show, and that's what made it even more fun when he was able to mess with her during it. "Baby, baby!" He tickled her sides gently. He kissed her neck, then laid her back, climbing over her as he paused it. "I could just mess with you!" He smirked. "If you wanted me to.."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:53 am

(Ohh! XD I tried it and it didn't work for me! -.- I'm helpless lol.))

Natalia watched the show quietly for as long as she could before bursting out into a fit of giggles as he tickled her sides, biting her lip as he kissed her neck. Her blue eyes studied him with a soft smile. "Are you just tryna mess with me?" She asked with a small, barely existing smile. "Because that's not very nice." She tapped his nose softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:02 am

What?! It didn't work??? How! Maybe I can try it... Hmm.. xD I'm working on two right now, which is why I'm slow.)

Matt let out a small chuckle as she began to question his motive. "Of course I'm trying to mess with you, Nat." He winked, then moved to her collard bone. "Are you sure you don't want to do something else?" He teased softly, with a small smirk on his face. "I love you," he murmured, "But I want to wait until we're really together to do anything more than this."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:11 am

I don't know, I'm probably doing it wrong! Who knows lol xD))

Natalia pouted softly, caressing his cheek softly. "Oh, okay." She nodded, scooting out from underneath him now she knew his intentions. "I thought we were really together? I thought we decided on it in the car?" Nat sighed softly, it seemed they were rather working their way backwards than forwards. She picked up her wine and sipped it, playing with her chocolate brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:03 am

It's okay! Maybe I can fix it. XD or get a little better at explaining. >.< LOL) 

Matt shook his head with a slight frown. "Not what I meant," he said quickly. "I'm sure you get it, I just meant maybe we could wait until after we're married -- if that ever happenes... I just thought we could try and keep tradition, even if we're both not virgins. Or, I'm sure we're not, right? I'm not... Just saying." He hadn't meant to step backward, he just was trying to talk to her. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:20 am

Oh aha xD myself and codes are not a match made in heaven lol xD))

"Married?" Natalia asked, extremely shocked. "I'm not a virgin, at least, I don't think this body is." She shook her head. "I'm kinda.. Put off of marriage now. I guess it changes when the guy you're marrying kills you." Natalia murmured, setting her wine down as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Don't apologise. You did nothing wrong." She told him, deciding to press play before laying back and watching the TV once more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:29 am

Haha, same! I got this code from someone else, and it works... But damn it's so touchy! I swear...) 

Matt wasn't trying to make himself look disappointed, but he was. He was extreamly disappointed—who wouldn't be? Not that he didn't respect it. He did. Very much so. It just was a bit upsetting to know the woman you love would never marry you. He nodded softly as he curled up beside her, one arm around her while they watched the TV. "How many episodes are on this season?" He asked softly, his eyes drifting from her to the television. "If it's anything like the first season... We'll be up all night. "
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:40 am

Ohh xD It just hates me in sure.))

Natalia noted how disappointed he looked. Maybe she could think about marriage, maybe she could go through the whole proposal thing again. Though the event of her death acted like a huge mental block. "I think like sixteen?" Natalia said softly, looking down to him as she drank more of her wine. "I don't mind being up all night." She smiled, watching him. "You don't want your wine?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:52 am

(You're not the only one. XD XD)

Matt nodded as she answered, then glanced back to his glass. "I almost forgot about it," He lightly chuckled, but it was obvious he wasn't telling the complete truth. "I'm gonna drink it now." He nodded, picking up the glass off of the bed side table to take a sip of the wine. This sip, turned into a gulp, which turned into the whole glass. He was just trying to drown out all they'd just gone over. He didn't want to push her into anything at all, it had just been something he always wanted.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Natalia watched him quietly, assuming she had ruined the good mood they had been in. Picking up her second slice of pizza, her blue eyes remained of the TV as she ate slowly and quietly. Getting a sudden thought, she set her slice down to move towards where she had set her clean clothes. "Mind if I get changed? I can go to the bathroom?" Natalia asked, picking up a short, white silken nightdress with lack lace around the hems, straps and the low neckline.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:03 am

Matt hated how he made himself watch her every move—almost like she was going to run away... Sad, right? He quickly snapped out of his daze and nodded to her. "Of course!" He grinned, then glanced to the silky looking gown she'd picked out. He couldn't help but ponder on how it would look against her soft skin or how perfectly it would lay against her.. Okay, Matt. Snap out of it. "You don't have to ask, you know." He winked, "I'll be here when you get back."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:31 am

Natalia smiled softly with a gentle nod. "Okay, I'll be quick." She smiled before disappearing out of the bedroom and padding off towards the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind her. Natalia quickly changed into the thigh skimming nightdress, fishing her curls out of the back. The woman observed herself in the large mirror before giving a soft sigh, smiling softly as she set her clothes in the laundry. Natalia quickly walked downstairs to retrieve her brown envelope that contained her scripts, before taking them upstairs. She wanted to see who she'd be playing, and exactly what plays she'd be in for her first semester.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:40 am

The only thing that Matt could keep his mind on was how gorgeous his girlfriend was in any damn thing she put on. It was sad... No one could keep his attention like she had. No one. "You look wonderful," he smiled softly as he moved closer to her to see what she was doing. "What's this?" He glanced over the papers. "your schedule and such?" He rose a brow. "Oh, oh, when do you start? I can't believe I've forgotten.. But you make me forget everything... Like, when I look at you my mind goes blank."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:54 am

Natalia smiled, blushing softly. "Thank you." She giggled softly, cosying up to him as she pulled the blanket over her lap. "Yeah, kinda. It's got my scrips in it too." She said, having the brightest smile when she finally opened it. "I start in a month, but I'd like to know what I'm doing, y'know?" Nat said softly, looking over her acceptance letter welcoming her to the school, etc. She had a map of the grounds, her classes and then finally, the scripts. "Okay, so.. I'm in A View from the Bridge.." Natalia smiled, having read the play at school. "And I'm Catherine!" She gasped softly, already excited over just one part.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:29 am

Matt did his best to pretend like he knew what she was talking about, but to be perfectly honesty he had no idea. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her with a small smile, glancing over the papers in her hands. "You're excited—" he nodded, "so that means this is a good thing, right? You're happy about the part?" He grinned. "Sorry love, I'm new to all of this so I don't know what's good and bad here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next