Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:08 am

"Of course! Its one of the main parts, if not the main part!" Natalia grinned, skimming through the script. "Basically its about an Italian-American family who live on the docks in Brooklyn, I believe. Anyways, there's a small family, Eddie, the head of the household, Beatrice, his wife, and then finally Catherine, Beatrice's niece whose lived with them for years after her mother died." Natalia explained, leaning back into his chest. "Well, basically. Eddie falls in love with Catherine, but "cousins" from Italy arrive, Marco and Rodolpho, who stay with the family. And Catherine, who is becoming independent and wants to leave home to work and everything, falls in love with Rodolpho and Eddie obviously doesn't like it and theres like this love triangle. Anyway, Beatrice see's all this and she's jealous but she's kinda absent, taking the typical role of the housewife." Natalia explained. "So Catherine and Rodolpho plan to marry, and Eddie is against it and threatens them and Marco isn't standing for it and he eventually kills Eddie.." She took a breath at the end. "You'll understand it more if you come and see the play."
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:15 am

Just to see how bright her face got when she spoke of this made him feel at ease. That is, now he could mess with her as well. "So, you and these guys... Do we get a little action on stage?" He teased, kissing the crook of her neck as his hands wrapped around her waist, closing his eyes as she continued to explain the play to him in depth. "I'm so proud of you," he whispered, laying his chin upon her shoulder. "You're going to blow them all away... Just, I can't wait to see you up there. They won't mind me coming to watch?" He smirked, "as long as those guys keep to the script I'll be good! No unexpected kisses, or I may have to take over." He teased.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:28 am

Natalia smiled brightly at his kisses, giggling softly. "Not really," She told him with a smile. "From what I remember when I was reading it in high school, there is like one kiss between Rodolpho and Catherine, but its sweet, y'know? Its where he's trying to convince her to leave with him, for her to be her own person and to stop being a baby." Natalia explained, she then looking to her second, and last script. "And the musical I've been drafted to is Ms. Hannigan." She said, rather surprised. "Hm, I suppose I can act drunk." Natalia chuckled softly, turning her head to kiss his cheek. "Of course they won't mind, they'll be other people in the audience, like partners, friends, students, families.. I'll make sure to get you the best seat in the house."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:03 am

"Let me guess, my baby won't have anytime for me after today right?" He pouted, pulling her down, and on top of him. "It's too bad you've got all of this to do now—I mean, I'm glad you can keep yourself busy and all... But I'm going to miss my baby, a lot." He sighed, blowing up the hair of hers that fell into his face. "Your hair is also supper annoying." He wrinkled his nose as he laid her beside him, and this time she was on her back. "I'm so excited for all of them. I just hope I don't get this jealous rage when someone messes with you." He smirked, moving closer to her face. "I'm not going to be that jealous boyfriend whose got the most talented actress for his girlfriend... I promise."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:31 am

"No," Natalia frowned, shaking her head. "I'll always have time for you." She promised him, dropping her script purposely as she was pulled on top of him. "You ain't godda miss your baby. What do you think going to the school is for?" Nat chuckled softly, giggling softly at his wrinkled nose. "I'll get it cut." She told him, smiling once he was looming over her. "Good, because you have nothing to be jealous of." Natalia whispered, capturing his lips on a loving yet deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:19 am

"No!" Matt shook his head, pouting softly as he looked up. "Your hair is amazing! Just.. A wee bit annoying sometimes." He chuckled. "All you have to do in times like that is just tie it up." He nodded, wrapping his hand in her hair, chuckling at the thought that passed through his head around the time she said there was no need for him to be jealous. "You're right," he smiled, "because your mine and all mine and I trust you, baby."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:44 am

"Well it's short anyway, so you shouldn't be complaining." Natalia gave a soft laugh, shaking her head gently. She grinned at what he told her. "Good, I'm glad we're on the same page." She chuckled, running her fingers through his hair. "I'm so happy this worked out. Us, I mean." Nat said softly, pecking his nose. "I've finally found my prince, without having to kiss too many frogs." She gave a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:43 pm

IMatt smirked softly, "you're something else, you know that?" He smirked, shaking his head as he moved his hands down to her hips. He felt himself breaking... Cracking... All of his moral values were slipping away from him all of a sudden.. All at once... He moved in and just started to kiss her. He couldn't help himself. His lips, they moved to her neck just as quickly as he started, then his hands interlocked against the small of her back, holding her closer than ever. "And you're my princess..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Natalia smiled as she watched him, before his lips were on hers quite suddenly. Her eyes closed automatically upon contact, she instantly kissing him back. Nat's hands ran up his arms to his cheeks, before they ran to his hair when he moved his kiss to her hypersensitive neck. Nothing felt better. "Good.." Natalia managed to get out in the form of a shaky sigh, never wanting this moment to end. Her back arched very slightly as he hit one spot just under her jaw, earning a soft hum in response.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Matt moaned softly as she arched into him, her chest meeting up with his. It was so nice, though. He couldn't have asked for a more than perfect moment. He moved his hand down her body, to her thigh, then back up under her silky nightgown. He ran his hand over the soft material covering her butt, then gripped at it lightly. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, moving to kiss her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Natalia couldn't help but smile at the small moan she had earned. She had caused that? Her toned skin flared with goosebumps under his touch, making her bite her lip softly at the wonderful feeling. However, a soft moan which somewhat resembled a sigh escaped her full lips when his hand migrated to her ass. "Speak for yourself." Natalia smiled softly before tilting her head to be able to kiss his lips a little more passionately than before.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:21 am

I swore I replied to this. XD I was so confused why you hadn't replied too! XD)

Matt chuckled softly as he looked down. Was he embarrassed? No, but this whole thing made his cheeks go bright red. The heat from his body seemed to make its way all the way up to his cheeks. "What are we doing?" He asked with a small smile, hands tracing up and down her soft curves. "Other than the obvious of being an amazing, lovable, Hollywood couple, that is!" He exclaimed, his lips moving back to hers as he held onto her hip.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:31 am

(Aha xD I always reply! Unless I'm asleep or busy xD Which, since I have an exam tomorrow, should be going to sleep soon xD))

"I don't know." Natalia smiled up to him, giving a soft giggle at him. She found him so adorable and funny pretty much all of the time, something she would never tire of. "I think you shouldn't stop, though." She murmured just above his lips before Natalia began to kiss him back, a hand on his cheek, cupping there softly while her other hand was resting half on his neck, half on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:31 pm

I know! That's why I was wondering what happened XD XD I'm an idiot. Oh! Good luck!! I've got two finals this week too... One in health and one in... I don't even remember the other one! XD) 

He smirked softly, closing his eyes as his lips pressed against his skin. It was too sweet-- the way she kissed him. He needed something more. Something more... Cynical. He was pressed firmly against her neck by the time she actually spoke back to him. Oh, and it was nice by the way. She had this incredible taste... Almost sweet, but exotic in the same instance. Make sense? Nope? Well it didn't to Matt either. All he knew is that he was in no place to stop. He'd been propositioned not to. He slowly moved over her, helping her inch up toward the top of the bed as he continued to kiss her. "You're so beautiful..." He murmured. "In every way... Fuck, I'm a lucky man..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:16 pm

((Aha xD Yeah, I have 19 exams lol, kill me now! XD)

Natalia couldn't help each sound that left her lips. Each sigh, each moan, each giggle.. They were unstoppable. As she continued to kiss him, once in fact his lips returned to hers, she grew a little less sweet, and somewhat passionate, pulling him further down to her and her lips. However, her cheeks did redden at his compliment as she moved to kiss his neck. "I'm so much more luckier than all women combined right now." Nat murmured against his neck, being cruel and leaving an assortment of hickeys and little bite marks.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:45 pm

D : how?!? I've only got 7! I feel bad for you now o.o ) 

Matt knew what he said earlier; that he wouldn't do this yet. That he wanted to wait until they made a commitment to one another... But, with all this, how could he go back to it? That's right. He couldn't. He wanted to do this with her, more now than ever. He slid his hands under her night gown, slowly pulling it up with his hands. "You're so perfect, God... Why did I even pretend I could keep myself away from you?" He teased, tossing the fabric to the ground once it was over her head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:48 am

Different topics within subjects. Like I have 6 science exams, 3 history, 3 geography lol and I'm sure four literature and like two language, or four language I don't know xD))

Natalia had succum to his touch, to his lips. She felt her skin flare in anticipation to his wondering touch, only wishing she had worn her bra underneath the night gown after all. Luckily her panties were still being worn. "Who knows.." Nat hummed softly, her fingertips pulling up the hem of his shirt, breaking away from his lips as he made his short join her night gown on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:58 am

Oh wow. 0.0 see, we don't do that. We have one for each subject and that's it!) 

Matt smiled as he assisted her even more. He threw his shirt aside, then worked on her bra. Somehow he just couldn't get it undone, so he moved to start unbuckling his jeans. Once he was done with that, he slid his fingers under the soft material. He slowly, and carefully, pulled them down and threw them off the side of the bed. "You're flawless," he smirked softly, hands slipping between her thighs one moment, before he moved back up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:15 pm

That's because you're much more fortunate than I am xD I went to bed at like 9:30pm, and woke up at 4:55am :/ What is life? xD))

Natalia couldn't get enough at this point, though she was more than happy where this was going. She ghosted her fingertips down to his stomach then back up to his chest, a bright blush at his words with also a soft hum and a little gasp to his migrating hands. "You're missing the fact the clasp is at the front." Natalia smiled up to him, since he had struggled beforehand with her bra. She eventually pulled him down to kiss her once more, just loving the feeling at the pit of her stomach whenever they did.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:32 pm

I(Holy fucking Christ. I'm livid. This whole HEE thing is bullshit. Like, huh, really?! So, people are going to hold things over my head when they don't even understand me? Nice. "Well blah blah doesn't like you or anyone you hang around with" oh, well here's something for you to get, people, *hilds up middle finger* kiss the fuck out of it. Wink *tries to calm down* okay. That made me feel better! Hehe sorry for the rant. I just had enough! And... Omg. 0.0 I seriously can't go to sleep early... I'll be awake at like 1am and won't be able to fall asleep.)

Matt could have been cruel. He could have laid there, his knee between her thighs, while they kissed... Got undressed... Then decide to call it a night. But he wouldn't do that to her. No, no, what would that make him?! He moved his hands back to her bra and finally unhooked the clasp. He let out a sigh of relief, then threw it across the room with the rest of her clothes. Now, the only artical of clothing left was his underwear and that wouldn't last a few more minutes. "You really are," he smiled, moving to where he was hovering over her prefect body as he kissed her. "You're just,,, God, I don't know how to explain these feelings..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:40 pm

((Just block (if that's possible) and report the fuckers! Its pretty much cyberbullying! Ugh! I'd send them a very strong worded message xD)

Natalia smiled softly, she was hopeful of the fact they had now passed the turning point and there was no going back. "You make me blush." She gave a soft giggle, her eyes remaining closed as she kissed him, raising off of her back so she could slide down his briefs, letting them rest around his knees. Her stomach was doing flips right now, in the anticipation of what was about to happen. "You don't have to explain, you're about to show me." Nat murmured against his lips with a smile curving her full ones.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:50 pm

It's that fucking chat. They're undermining me while I'm right there and can see it.  This has happened to me before... It wasn't pretty the last time they did it and they got into a ton of trouble... Plus, it's stupid mods and ex mentors doing it.) 

Matt almost stopped himself for one thing, but it would ruin the moment. Who had time for that shit, right? So, he went for it. Slowly and hesitantly, but still... It was happening. His slightly long, blonde hair was falling around his face as he thrust himself into her, using his free hand to guide her legs around his hips, while his other hand was placed under her back to hold her closer to him. He moved to kiss her neck as he continued, "how do you want me to show you?" He moaned softly, closing his eyes tightly as the feeling began to build. It's been so long.  "You're so amazing..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:04 pm

I must've been offline to see that, but still, they shouldn't be doing it! Tell the owner, Eve I think? Provide evidence and all that shizz and get them banned!)

Natalia wrapped her arms around his neck, giving a gentle moan into the skin of his shoulder. This was all so surreal, as though she were dreaming, however she knew she definitely wasn't. "You're doing it already." She said with a shaky breath, still getting her bearings. Nat's eyes sealed shut as she tilted back her head, giving a slight long, yet quiet moan, in respect for Riley who was but a couple doors away, if that. "So are you, every part of you." A half smile took to her lips, before she was unable to make much more speech.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm

It was a couple hours ago XD it just frustrates me so much.... Grr... It won't happen though. Eve doesn't ever look at her mail. She doesn't care... Last time, we had someone go and stop it all. My ex friend messaged one of the mods and apparently there was this huge thing behind it and I got a very nice five paragraph apology from the website and the mods XD it was rather nice. They people who did it, though, didn't get banned. They got a slap on the wrist cause they're bigger stables.) 

Matt continued at the pace he was going, holding her close to him, while his lips and teeth continued to graze across the soft skin on her neck. Every inch of her made him shutter, shake... To heave (lightly ) with excitement. It'd been so damn long! God, this felt amazing. He was falling in love with her more and more every second they were together. Even after he finished, after they both finished, he laid down beside her and pulled her closely into his chest with a small smile. He was sweaty, but it wasn't bad... The panting though, was only because he was forced to work so hard for all he got. "Ha, exhausted yet, baby?" He whispered, pressing his lips to her temple. "Or are you still hyper?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:32 pm

(That's stupid -.- They all form the little friend groups and then take over chat, drowning everyone else in their stupid little topics that no one actually gives a shit about.)

Natalia had been on cloud 9 for a while until their antics subsided and they were cuddling up to each other. She was still panting herself, her eyes closed with a smile plastered over her lips. "I'm totally exhausted." She gave a soft chuckle. "That's you're fault." She gave a gentle laugh, drawing imaginary patterns on his stomach. "We'll take a shower in the morning, huh? I'm too tired to walk to the bathroom now." Natalia laughed softly, stretching out her arms before curling up against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next