Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:45 am

Nah, it's not that fun. What's also not fun is knowing I have a pair of Bose headphones under the Christmas tree (I bought them. XD) and I can't open them until Thursday! XD)

Riley looked around the room, slowly she began to shake her head. She was scared; scared of losing him because of what she really was. Her or porciline skin started to turn into a pale yellowish-green; her once dark, blue eyes were now changing to a bright green color with a slit down the center. Like a cat, almost. What changed next was the color of her hair, once again, it turned the color of the leaves in the trees. The whole arara of her real form wasn't fightening, it wasn't hidious, it wasn't sad looking, if anything she was a different kind of beautiful. You know, the kind of beauty that is beyond our world? She quickly began to shake out of fear. Fear that he'd dispise who she really was. Just as quickly as it began, it all the quicker ended. She changed herself back into her most-liked form; the human form. The normal form...

Matt shook his head sofrly. "Ah, my dear, that's where youre wrong! I don't need a woman. I've had my fair share of them, and I have plenty of intentions to hold out on them until I meet the right one. I find it such a waste to keep someone who you don't know will be around forever or not... I'm not in the mood to be hurt." Matt nodded softly, then raised a brow. "I'm not babysitting you, I'm helping you until you get back on your own two feet. There's a difference! Plus, I enjoy having something to do."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:02 am

Aw haha xD My laptop is under there somewhere xD I want my birthday to come! so I get my beardie xD)

Jake watched her quietly and in awe, unable to believe his eyes. He noticed her shaking though and quickly got up to hold her. He held her tightly against his chest, resting his head against hers. "You're so wrong about yourself." He whispered, closing his eyes. "You're the most enchanting, beautiful woman I've seen. When you're you, or your disguise." Jake told her.

Natalia rose her eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're wrong. It's not all a about loving someone. It's letting someone close enough to love you. To see you for who you are and still be wanting to stick around. Just because you've had your "fair share", it doesn't mean you wouldn't just give up. How will you know if they're the right one if you won't put yoursellf out there?" She said, taking her plate and cup to the sink. "Pain is inevitable. Even if you find your soul mate." Natalia said softly, turning to him. "And how am I gonna do that of your at my beck and call every second?" She asked gently. "Find yourself a new hobby. I've not died and been resurrected in the 31st century." Natalia chuckled, resting her hand gently on his shoulder before going to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:15 am

I actually asked for nothing this year. I didn't have anything I wanted, to be honest! XD I mean some headphones will be nice, but other than that, I gots nothin. XD )

Riley buried her head in him, hiding form everything it seemed. Well, except him. When she was around him, she felt comfortable. It was like her whole world would stop when he was in the picture. Maybe that was a sign. When she looked up, all she could see were adorning eyes staring back at her. "You think?" She asked softly as she let her eyes lock with his. "You've seen more beauty... I'm sure of it. I know I'm normal, in my disguise... It's my true self that's hidious..."

Matt nodded softly. She had a point, that was true. "Ok." He simply stood up, and wiped his hands off with a damp towelet. "I get it, I do. But it's not really me I'm worried for... It's them. My last two 'lovers' were thrown into an oblivious out-of-our-world space and time continuum. I really don't like it when that happens, because I can't get them back... But it happens when I get mad. I throw things, say things, and do things I don't mean... I guess I'm trying to protect others more than myself."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:29 am

I only really got my phone because my last one broke, and a new laptop because my other one broke too xD))

Jake smiled softly. "You're not seeing yourself for something you are. Instead something you think you are." He said softly, cupping her cheeks. "You are, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I have had the pleasure to meet. You deserve so much. But I'm afraid you won't let yourself get to where you could be." He said softly. Jakes eyes searched her own. "You don't need a disguise for people to like you. That's just a shell over what you was, will be and could be." He told her. "Don't let that get in your way."

"Maybe you should stop doing that then. It's doable." Natalia said as she began to climb the stairs. "I think your expecting someone to walk into your life and just fix your with the click of their fingers. But it's not gonna happen, Matt. The only one who can make a change in you is you. Whether is some sort of therapy or just taking a moment to think." She told him before jogging up the rest of the stairs to get her shower.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:17 am

Same here! XD the phone is supposedly one of my presents, as well as a bamboo tablet... so I'm good. XD luckily my surface pro hasn't broken yet... ill cry when that day comes.)

"but, all I want, Jake, is right here.." she whispered, honestly as she looked down. "My whole life I've only dreamed of being cared about, and right here, right now, in your arms... I feel as if my life is actually complete, you know?" she asked softly, leaning in to give him a sweet, long lasting kiss. She couldn't hell herself anymore. "You're all I've ever wanted... and it sounds stupid, I know... but that's the thing, I don't open up to people, yet when I'm with you everything comes so easily."

Matt arched his brow and crossed his arms softly. What exactly was that supposed to mean? He sighed and stood up, walking down the hall. "I don't intend for anyone to fix my problems. I know that's hard to believe, but its true. That's probably one of the reasons the let two are gone... they tried to 'fix' me. I like myself the way I am. Fixing me, though? Naugh-ah. Not gonna happen." matt brushed a hand through his hair, then quickly let out a sigh. Maybe she was right... maybe he needed to open up more.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:24 am

Oh haha xD I just can't wait to see my family though xD All in one place will just be perfect.))

Jake listened to her closely, nodding softly. "I know. I know exactly what you're saying." He said softly, and that was because he felt the same. He kissed her back for the moments she was kissing him. And gosh! Did he feel like he was in heaven. "It's not stupid, Riley. Because I feel the same way." He said softly, holding her hands. "I hide away from everyone, but around you, I can be me without worrying you'd be judging me."

Natalia shook her head as she closed the bathroom door. He must know women won't tiptoe around him because of his temperament. Maybe he did already? It was a conversation Natalia wasn't comfortable having. Instead, she turned on the water and spent time in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:24 pm

0.0 you're nuts!!!!! Lol family = stress + arguing at my house. XD I hope you have fun though! You're lucky if you're family gets along. Mine hates one another for some reason. :/ )

Riley moved into his lap, almost a spir of the moment action, and began to really kiss him. She didn't know what she was doing, or why she was doing it, all she knew was that she couldn't be without him. "What if," she whispered against his soft lips, I wake up in the morning and don't remember anything that happened today?" She asked sofrly, her warm breath gently brushing against his sweet lips. "I dot want it to be a waste if so..." She finally pulled back. "I-I'm sorry, that sounded so stupid."

Matt couldn't blame her for wanting out of the conversation. He would have too, had he been in her place. He knew, he'd always known, that he was hard to get along with. Hard to talk to. Hard to read. It all added up, making him one of the most confusing men around. But here was the thing, he had his mind made up on what he wanted and he would wait until she was ready before he finally confessed his feelings. Ever heard the expression, "I loved you before I met you"? Think about it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:12 pm

I guess that isn't the case with my family accept some of my family don't like my grandpa which means I rarely see him but other than that were an ok bunch xD))

Jake was more than surprised by the action, but returned each kiss without a second thought. Every time she stopped to speak, his lips sought out hers. Though when she pulled back he was confused. "What do you mean?" He asked softly, his golden eyes studying her intensely. "I thought you had a journal? Somewhere to write it down?" He said softly, almost panicking she wouldn't remember him the next day, or the day after that.

Natalia showered, climbing out of the shower she dried herself before dressing in a simple shirt and ripped skinny jeans. She then blow dried her hair until it set into its natural silky curls. Sure she missed her scarlet hair but she liked the brown against her skin. It brought out her ocean eyes a lot more. Natalia walked out of the bathroom once she was finished, going down the stairs to find her shoes so she could go out as planned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:10 am

Aha I see! My family just doesn't get along for anything. Like, my mom and her sister get along, but past that? Constant arguing with the brothers. )

Riley wrapped her arms around his neck. "Sh, it's ok. I still write everything down, but you see how much I read my journal... That's why I have you now." She whispered, trailing her bands down to his chest, then back to his shoulders. She leaned in once again and gave him another sweet kiss. The only reason she pulled back was to talk with him. "You're so amazing... I Feel so lucky just to call you a friend or whatever we are... But I shoiko probably stop kissing you now."

Honestly Matt was worried about her going out all alone. She was strong, and he knew she could handle herself, but it didn't matter really. He still worried. He would always worry about her. At the moment, she was his creation. A creation he was trying to let be on its own; but it was hard. He wanted to be there with her every second of the day.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:42 am

Yup!))

"But would you really listen to me? I'll be a stranger in your eyes." Jake told her, looking down quietly. "Me too." Jake smiled softly, managing to get up. "I'll go and shower so we can officially start the day." And with that, Jake left into his bathroom to shower, running the water to his favourite steamy temperature.

Tying the lace of her boots, Natalia got up to slide on her coat, since it was quite chilly. Picking out her white and beige figure bugging yet warm coat, she also got her white knitted beanie and decided to put it on before her coat. The colours went wel with her outfit, flawless skin and her brunette hair. Taking a breath in relief that she was done, she glanced around her surroundings. "I'll see you later!" She called, not sure if anyone was listening.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:48 pm

I have had my whole life made. ;-; "I need you to know that you are worth it. You deserve to know that. You deserve to know you're beautiful, and should be told so every single day of your life." I'm so dead. XD that killed me. )

She took a deep breath as he finally let her go. Oh, what a sweet serenade... To be left at the peek of passion for a downfall to the sharp rocks bellow. She ran a hand through her long hair, and laid ever so neatly on the floor. How could she let him slip through her fingers like that? Riley finally got up, and "changed" into something more suitable for their date. Since she knew she was going to spend her whole day out and about, she threw on a pair of flats, a pale yellow day-dress, and a lovely white cartigan.

Matt sighed as he heard her. He got up and walked after her, taking her hand and gently holding her there. "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you? I mean.. You're a beautiful woman and there are so many men out in the world who will be out to get you... You're just... You're amazing. Please, don't go alone."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Aw that's sweet^.^))

Jake showered and changed into something warm for the day outside. He decided to at least shape his stubble. It looked messy the way it was left. Walking out he smiled softly. "Are you sure you wanna wear that out? It's getting quite cold and I'm afraid you'll catch a bug or something." He said softly as he got his shoes.

Natalia looked to Matt when he spoke, glancing to the door with a soft sigh. "Fine." She said in no more than a whisper. She just couldn't say no, partly because he wouldn't let her. "It's your waste of a day." She shrugged. Natalia was only going out to find some evening classes, or look for any job vacancies at cafés or diners. Just something she could do with her life. Her ocean blue eyes looked to the clock. It was exactly 1:00pm.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Sorry I haven't posted much today. It's just been a bad day... And I really miss a friend I screwed things up with a few days back. )

Riley looked down at her clothes, "right..." She whispered, knowing he was right. She'd freeze to death! She quickly changed into something more reasonable and was ready to go. This time, she was sure of it. "Better?" Riley looked for his approval, but when she thought she wouldn't get it, she practically answered for herself. "I like this.. It'll be fine."

"I don't mind wasting my day." He flashed one of those signature smiles of his. "It's for a good cause, right? Plus, who knows! I might actually enjoy hanging around people. Even if they're just..." He trailed off, glancing down. "Never mind. If you don't want me to go, I won't..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 pm

It's okay I know the feeling.))

Jake nodded softly, pulling on his jacket. "Looks good." He said softly, agreeing with her. He rubbed the back of his neck before picking up his wallet and sliding it into his pocket after checking on how much money he had. Just short on $40. That would be plenty.

Natalia shrugged softly. "It's up to you but I'm leaving soon so you better make up your mind." She said softly, not willing to wait around for long. Her ex used to hate that about her, how she was always moving. Natalia wasn't one to sit still for long. If she wanted to do something, she would do it regardless. She looked out for herself. She knew what she wanted and when she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Just as they had walked through the front door, past the other two who were just bickering on about Matt going with his girlfriend or not. This made Riley giggle. However, she quickly thought back to what'd just happened in the bedroom not fifteen minutes earlier. She felt her stomach turn over at the thought of it. "I'm kind of glad we stopped at the whole kissing thing," she said softly more to herself. "I know I seem kind of slutty, but I'm really not... I'm just outgoing sometimes when I'm comfortable."

Matt chuckled softly as he pulled his jacket on. "So, you were saying?" He asked, moving out of the way as the other two walked out of the door. Nice. Once they were gone, he extended his hand, "let's go and get this over with. I'm actually kind of excited to just get out of the house." He chuckled once more, forcing a small smile. "I may need to find myself a job today.."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Jake walked past easily, listening to her talk with a small smile. "Not slutty." He assured her, shaking his head softly. His golden eyes glancing around the world in the daylight. It was strange to think the last time he had left the house was to shift a moon or two ago.

Natalia waited patiently, turning to lock the door once they were outside. "Me too, I just needed an escape." She told him, trying the handle before sliding the keys into her pocket. "Though one of these days you're gonna have to let me do things on my own." She said with a half smile, taking his hand, nodding softly. "Me too. Finding a job is my priority today."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Riley nodded softly as she followed him quietly. This was how she would spend the rest of her day, locked up in her own mind. Pushing everyone else away because she felt uwanted. As they walked, she laced her fingers together, holding her own hands for comfort. "Why did you kiss me today?" She blurted out without thinking.

"Don't you need a birth certificate to do that?" Matt asked, raising a brow as they finally set off to find jobs and such. "I mean, you don't even have a real name, honey. Just an assumed one... We need to get that stuff though." He nodded, more to himself. "What do you want your name to be? I can give you everything right now I think..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Her question hit him like a bombshell. He didn't exactly know the answer himself. "Because I wanted to." He finally decided on, which was true. "I felt like.. I'm not sure. It's difficult to express without exaggerating." He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her. "It wasn't a meaningless "spur-of-the-moment" thing. Trust me." Jake said softly, his golden eyes searching her face.

"Oh.." And with that, all her plans and expectations came crashing down. Dropping his hand to wrap her arms around herself. "I've changed so much about myself already, I can't go through any more. I'm beginning to lose touch of who I was." Natalia said quietly. "It's like I'm becoming a different person entirely and it scares me, because I'm not like this woman I'm changing into." She said quietly. "I'll just stay at home." She shook her head, everything was changing all too soon. Natalia thought she had it all planned out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:51 am

"Yeah..." Riley nodded softly as he wrapped his arm around her waste. "I'm glad. I'm really glad you care for me like that... Or, at least however you care for me." She giggled softly, winking. "Thank you.... For being so sweet to me. I've never had anyone really pay me much attention..." She trailed off, biting her lips, "that's a lie, actually. According to my diary, I've fallen in love more than once... It just never lasts. They can't handle the whole thing... You know, I forget things..."

Matt sighed as he looked down at her. She was right, she was changing. However, she was a different person now. She couldn't go back to the things she was before, that person was dead and gone. Everyone knew of her. "Beautiful, life goes on." He said quietly, "we have to learn that we can only do so much... We've got to move on in life— that woman you were, shes gone. She's never coming back and... And... I like you like this..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:45 am

"Love?" Jake asked, a little taken aback. His golden eyes studied her closely, trying to read her. "I never said anything about love, or that I can recall." He thought allowed. Jake liked Riley. He liked her a lot. Though it wasn't love, at least not yet. Even he could decipher that from just being close to someone. Jake was unsure if he would be able to have that commitment to her, with her unusual amnesia and such. It just wasnt him to stay in routine. He was a quitter at the best of times.

Natalia watched the ground quietly, having not moved from the lawn. "I'm not ready to let her go." She told Matt, closing her eyes as she remembered her previous life. "It means I have no one. No family, no friends." She said, wiping her eyes. Of course this was upsetting her. "You're here, but how long for, huh?" She asked. "Some skinny, bikini ready, picture perfect girl will just walk in and then I won't have a friend in the world." Natalia panicked. "It's like being dead, but still being about to feel."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Riley stopped dead in Her tracks at the word. "I didn't mean I love you... Nothing of the sort." she said, pulling herself ahead once more. "I didn't mean I loved you. I've loved someone, he was a good man.. Good until he fell off of his horse durring a jousting accident. He couldn't deal with the constant reminding me of things after that, or so I recall. He just sent me away and married another woman who could provide him with what he wanted." She turned back to look at Jake. "don't flatter yourself, honey. I like you, but I don't think this is a kind of like that can build that quickly."

Matt walked over to her, and gently wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he listened to her vent. He tried to understand, but of course this was something that was nearly impossible to grasp unless you've actually been there. "Hey," he whispered, gently Pushing the hair from her face. "I'll always be here. Trust me. I'm not interested in any skinny, bikini ready girl. They're not really my type... They seem fake.. I mean, they're beautoful and all, but I would rather have someone real." He trailed off, looking down. "And don't keep worrying about having no one.. You'll find someone who will love you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Jake rose an eyebrow. "I'm glad that's clear." He said, glancing around his surroundings before walking on again, hands in his jacket pockets. "I don't know where there's good places to eat, so if you see one, just say." He told her, walking her through the market where there were countless stalls selling endless amounts of objects. Luckily, today wasn't as crowded as usual.

Natalia watched him with big blue eyes, hugging him tightly. It was so hard becoming someone else when you felt everything was falling into place in the past life. She almost had everything she wanted, that is, until her fiancé "accidentally" killed her. Natalia rested her head on his chest, her arms up around his neck. "Okay." She sighed. "But I want to keep my name. There are thousands of people around the world with the same name, so it shouldn't cause a problem."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:44 am

Riley nodded softly. She felt bad, but there wasn't mhch else she could say. He was so keen on what he had said priorly, she thought it would make him feel better to just know that she didn't feel that way about him. She just thought that he'd be happier if he didn't know how she felt.. Sad enough, she kind of almost felt like it could be love one day. "I'll eat anywhere. I'm just really, really hungry." She forced a small smile as she wrapped her arms around herself. "It's kind of cold though."

"The problem will be caused when others start to realize you have no date of birth. That you have no real records." He wrapped his arms around her, letting out a soft sigh as well. "You're going to be alright. Do you hear me?" He forced a small smile across his lips. "Now, come on... We have a lot of work to do if we are going to make this work... Firstly we have to establish a background."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Jake bodded softly, removing his jacket to wrap it around her shoulders. He didn't feel the cold as much as most people did. His golden eyes gazed over the surroundings before pointing to a restaurant not too far away. "What about over there?" He asked, looking back to Riley. "I've never been there before but it smells good." Jake told her, able to pick up the scents being released from the restaurant.

Natalia forced herself to nod, resting her head against his chest and closing her eyes. It was overwhelming but it had to be done. If she didn't do it now, she would never do it. "Let's go back inside. I'm freezing my ass off out here. I suppose it'll be better to do this without people overhearing anyway." Natalia said softly, though didn't move away from him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Riley took the soft fabric in her hand, clutching it as it fell over her shoulders. She couldn't help but wonder, why? Why did he do that? She was cold, but she'd just rejected the hell out of him. However, no matter how much she wanted to push it, she would much rather get into the warm building. Once they were inside, she gave up his jacket and handed it back to him. "This seems perfect..." She smiled softly. "How about a few drinks, eh? I would really like that."

(I ALMOST typed James Laughing like, I don't know what is wrong with me XD)
Matt nodded softly as he stood up and walked in with her, his hand around her waist. "Hey, it'll all be fine.. Here, here you don't have to let go of the past.. You can dig and dance about whayever you'd like. You can be yourself, well, the you so many people miss... I guess i cannot make any sense... Sorry." He rubbed his forehead as he pulled away to lean against the wall. "What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next