Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 am

"That feels amazing..." Gabriela relaxed into his touch, as if she was ice. Melting around his hands. She moaned slightly when he applied more pressure to the tense areas. She couldn't help but keep a small smile plastered across her plump peach colored lips. // "Well, Gabriela's scared of relationships- so that's probably all it is." Jake mumbled lightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:05 am

Ivan chuckled lightly, applying more pressure to loosen her muscles. "Have you been under a lot of stress lately?" He asked, as that may explain why she was so tense.// River nodded lightly. "I'm gonna get some coffee to keep myself awake, want any?" She asked him, standing up quietly, brushing her sandy blonde hair from her crystal-like, ice blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:10 am

"Mmhmm..." Gabriela hummed. "That feels so good..." She whispered softly, closing her eyes when he applied even more pressure. "This, my love, is totally your calling." She said softly. She was tense, though had been stressed out from being all alone.// "Please! Just- I don't like it black add some cream and a little sugar if you can?" Jake smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 am

Ivan smiled lightly. "I'm glad it pleases you." He smirked teasingly, massaging her upper thigh, his eyebrows raising. "Do you jog, or run?" He asked.// "Sure." River laughed lightly, walking to the place with coffee, but it was a self-service one. She had seen a few people do it how Jake had described it. Leaning on one leg, the other slightly bent, she made a trail one, just so she got the hang of it. She tasted it then nodded before sneekily slipping it into the bin. She then made Jakes, doing it how he had described, then her own, walking back to the table, they in the to go cups, as the place hadn't used coffee cups. "Is that okay?" River asked, her eyes on his coffee as she set it down, then looked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:28 am

"Yeah, I ran about 5 miles or so a couple hours ago..." Gabriela said softly, though had no idea how he knew that. "How do you know that?" She asked softly as she turned her head to look at him, her eyebrows arched. "Am I that easy to read?" She asked, giggling ever so sweetly.// Jake smiled and took a sip of the coffee, "Perfect, thank you, love." He said softly, before taking another sip of it before setting it down.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 am

"Your thighs are quite tense." Ivan laughed lightly. "I'm afraid I'm no good at reading people." He smiled.// River smiled lightly, grinning even. Melody stared at her mom, she hadn't seen her smile like that in a long time. River sat down, sipping her coffee as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:42 am

"Oh, right." Gabriela giggled. She jumped slightly when she felt his hand move up to her butt, though knew it was an accident. "You're really good at this, you should totally get a massage license." She said softly, before her phone rang. She reached over and answered, talking with someone for a moment, before hanging up. "I was just t-told that I have to go back to brazil... My visa is no longer good..." // "Ok, let's get going. The faster we move, the quicker we get to... The surprise."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:47 am

"I thought students are allowed to stay until their thing is over?" Ivan asked, raising an eyebrow. "And why don't you apply to be a citizen?" He asked, his eyes resting softly on her, he had became one after a few months, so he could marry River.// River nodded, taking one last sip of her coffee, walking to the counter and paying for everything, then helped Melody off her seat.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:57 am

"I graduate next week... And the thing is that I... Lied to get here... Jake and I married so I could stay, but we got a divorce... and now they're sending me back I don't want to go back there.." Gabriela said, starting to cry into her hands.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:06 am

Ivan chewed his lip. "Then.. I'll marry you." He smiled after a moment of thinking for idea's.// "Come on then." River tapped his shoulder lightly, smiling before running after Melody. "Be careful of those cars!" She called, stopping her daughter just before she went on the road.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 am

"What?" Gabriela asked, rather wide eyed at the time. "You do know they check into these things- if they find one thing wrong with our relationship they'll send me back anyways..." She said softly.// "Ok! I'm coming!" Jake said, picking up Jacelynn and running out after her. He slid Jacelynn into her car seat before buckling her up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:27 am

"We're fine, aren't we?" Ivan smiled.// River helped Melody into the extra car seat, buckling her up then climbing into the passenger seat, adjusting her boob tube before putting on her seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 am

"I mean yeah,but... we've only been together- 5 minutes!" Gabriela said as she sat up. // Jake made sure he had Jacelynn hooked into the seat right, before he closed the door and got in.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:38 am

"I know.. but I don't want you to go.." Ivan said softly, sitting next to her.// River smiled lightly to Jake. "Its gonna be amazing." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 am

"Maybe it'll help us both?" She said softly. "Your ex-wife might let you see your daughter if you're fiance is here." She smiled lightly, before kissing him. // Jake nodded, "Let's hope!" He grinned. (Wanna skip till they get there? lol)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 am

Ivan nodded with a small smile, his eyes slowly closing when she kissed him, he kissing back.// (Haha, sure!) River smiled lightly, looking to her hands, but heard the gasps from the back, making her laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 am

"You think we're going to make it?" She asked softly.//Over the bushes and such it was easy to see the top of Mt. Everest, one of Jakes favorite rides (As well as mine xD). The castle was seen straight ahead as well, which had Jacelynn begging to go see it .
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:18 am

Ivan nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, I do." He smiled.// River smiled, glancing to Melody who just couldn't talk, she was lost for words. River laughed lightly. "I've never seen you so quiet, sweetie." River smiled, Melody staring out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 am

"Let's not do this- It won't work... I know it wont..." Gabriela whispered as she caressed his Jaw line. "You're a good person- but we can't do this, I know it'll just fall apart."// Jake laughed lightly as he checked in, before he drove to the hotel, Saratoga Springs Resort to be exact (I love it there! It's so pretty, and the swiet we had was gorgeous. lol, but sharing it with Joey wasn't fun xD)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Ivan looked down, sighing sadly. "I just don't want you to go." He said, sadness in his voice. "You're the only woman I know I do, and will love since my divorce." He said quietly.// Cool.) River smiled, unbuckling Melody and pulling her into her lap, River pointing out a few things. Melody just hugged River, mumbling a repeated thank-you. "Its Jake you should thank, sweetie. This is all what he's done." River whispered, Melody looking up to Jake. "Thank-you!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Gabriela stared in awe for a few moments, before leaning in and kissing him lovingly, meaningfully, and all. But it was just meant to be loving, no more. She was trying to show hims she felt the same ways- she was just scared.// "No problem." Jake smiled as he got out with Jacelynn who was totally stunned. She just smiled, this gorgeous smile.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Ivan kissed her back, understanding. But there was really nothing for her to be scared of. He was now able to back down from an argument, he was helpful, a great lover, and listener. He didn't know what could go wrong.// Melody smiled, Rivers arms wrapped around her. "Mickey Mouse!" Melody pointed to the person dressed up as him, River giggling. "Yep, thats Mickey." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Gabriela smiled contently against his lips, "Ok..." She whispered. "We'll get married... But they'll check up on us... if we slip they'll have me on the first ship back to Brazil..." She whispered softly, as she rested her head on his chest. She was happy in his arms, no doubt, but there was just some things that scared her, despite how amazing he was. // "Minnie mouse!" Jacelynn gasped, pointing to the person dressed as her. "I know, baby!" Jake chuckled, "It takes about an hour to check in, that's why they have a kiddy play thingy in the lobby."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Ivan smiled, kissing the top of her head. "I love you." He said softly, and quite quietly.// River smiled, then nodded. "I might play in there as well if it takes forever." River smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 pm

"I'm going to get in the bath for a while, will you be ok down here?" She asked softly.// Jake shook his head. "Their busy... and this is one of the hardest resorts to get into."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next