Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:31 am

'Rules? Breaking one wouldn't hurt.. or all of them. There more guidelines anyway, wouldn't you think?' He texted with a small smile, wiping the sweat from his forehead with a cool towel.// River laughed lightly, walking to him and patting his shoulder lightly. "Come on sleepyhead, lets get some breakfast." She smiled, Melody playing at the door.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:06 am

'The rules keep us from getting hurt...' Gabriela replied, though the rules just made them want it more which she'd slowly started to realize. 'You can come over though. Just don't expect anything... Not the best time of the month, if you know what I mean.' She replied, turning onto her side and closing her eyes lightly.// Jake smiled, before yawning. "You know you are beautiful, even when you don't try." He whispered softly, before getting on the elevator.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am

Ivan looked to the text. 'I just wanna hold you, screw the rules.' He texted, getting up, running to his house to change his clothes.// River smiled brightly. "I am?" She said quietly, a pink blush forming on her cheeks, following behind him. "You're just saying that because you're tired.. You don't realize you're saying it, do you?" She asked with a small smile, Melody skipping to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:25 am

'Are you sure? I'm kinda hormonal right now :p' She replied, though couldn't help but smile at the text.//"Yeah, I know exactly what I'm saying- I'm not a Zombie when I'm tired." Jake chuckled, "And yes, yes you are." He nodded as he sat Jacelynn down in the elevator, since she was squirming to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:32 am

'I don't care, I need to see u. ;p' He replied, smiling a little. Wanting to hold her in his arms that he couldn't ignore it anymore.// River laughed lightly, but it hinted on a giggle. "Thanks." She grinned. "You're not too bad yourself." She smiled lightly, Melody eyeing the buttons for the different floor, then looked around before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:47 am

"Awe." Gabriela smiled at the text. She hoped he didn't mind her attitude, because at the time of the month she could be a bitch. She sighed as she sat up before walking to the kitchen and getting something to help with the horrible cramps she was having.// "You can press the button." Jake smiled, "Just press the first one at the bottom." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:00 am

Ivan got into his car, driving to Gabriellas house, knocking on the door, after locking the car.// Melody grinned, standing up and pressed the button, she giggling. "You're so good with her." River smiled, fiddling with Melodys curly hair, it was looser than her own.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 am

Gabriela walked to the door and opened it. She smiled, though didn't say anything, because nothing came to mind at the moment. // "Yeah, right." Jake chuckled lightly, before looking down at Jacelynn who in the short time had fallen asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:20 am

Ivan smiled, wrapping her in a hug. "I missed you. I'm sorry I didn't text until now." He said softly.// "You are!" River smiled, hugging him slightly. "Thank you." She smiled. "For everything."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:45 am

"You did?" Gabriela asked, raising a brow when he hugged her, though hugged him back. "I'm sorry I didn't either-... I'm just scared to I guess..."// Jake shook his head, "No thanks needed." He whispered. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he picked up Jacelynn when the door opened. "Let's get breakfast, then we'll get going."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:56 am

"Scared? What for?" Ivan smiled. "You can text me whenever, day or night." He smiled.// River smiled lightly, watching him a second or two before she looked down to Melody, picking her up. River pulled up her boob tube, as it was coming down slightly. She was in her early twenties but she could pull it off. "What are you gonna have for breakfast, sweetie?" River smiled. "Waffles and.. Pancakes!" She grinned. "What do you want, Jacelynn?" She asked, thinking she could try and talk to the shy toddler.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:03 am

"Because I don't want to get hurt when it doesn't work out- I know all too well it most likely will just crumble..." Gabrielle whispered softly. "I've been falling for you the moment we met, before anything happened- that just made it stronger..." She added, before wrapping her arms gently around his neck.// Jacelynn looked down, before shrugging. "Pancakes?" She said softly as she looked over Jake's shoulder to see her, before he sat her down at one of the many tables.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:21 am

"Thats the same for me!" Ivan smiled, glad she was falling for him like he was falling for her. "But I'll do anything to stop it from crumbling." He added.// River smiled lightly, helping Melody onto the seat. "Shall I get yours, sweetie?" River asked, Melody nodding, hiding her casted hand under the table. River nodded, looking to Jake and Jacelynn. "Do you want me to get yours?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 am

Sorry my laptop died!) "It'll crumble... All relationships do- But! Maybe since we're not waiting on anything from one another, it'll help? No having to wait till the third date to... Y'know." She smiled ever so innocently. As if. // "No..." Jacelynn shook her head as she rested her hands in her lap. "Where are we going?" She asked softly before looking up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 am

"I'll do my best not to let it." He said softly, then nodded his head, smiling lightly. "Yeah, I guess there is that." He smiled lightly.// River nodded lightly, then looked to Jake. "Its a surprise, a very big surprise." She said, looking back to Jacelynn with a kind smile, Melody watching them, quietly for once. "I'll.. go get Melody's breakfast.." She smiled a little, turning around and walking to the buffet-type place, getting her daughter the pancakes and waffles, getting herself strawberries and whipped cream.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Gabriela smiled lightly, before kissing him once. "I'm just glad you're here... I felt alone other wise..." She whispered softly, before sighing and setting down. She rested her hand over her stomach. Just because of the horrible cramps she had, they made her miserable.// Jake walked to get his and Jacelynn's breakfast before he walked back. He gave Jacelynn one pancake, like she'd asked. And got himself some serial.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Ivan sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her. "So have you been okay?" He asked.// River set Melody's plate down. "Try not to wear it, sweetie." She said softly, eating her own breakfast. Though she slightly and suttly licked the cream off, to some it was seductive, but to River it was just breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:37 pm

"Mmm Three days of hell so far- and not because you weren't here." Gabriela said softly, forcing a small smile. "Sorry, I get the worst cramps... Jake used to just tell me to go lay down... He thought I always made them up, because I'd end up setting in the bathtub all night trying to make the pain subside, so he'd get pissed that we didn't do anything." She rolled her eyes. // Jake glanced up at her and smiled slightly. It was rather seductive, though he didn't pay that too much attention, knowing she didn't mean it to look like that.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Ivan nodded lightly. "How about those painkiller things? I read holding a hot water bottle eases it off." He said softly.// River ended up giving Melody a few, though the toddler ended up wearing most of the cream. River smiled lightly, shaking her head and getting some napkins, wiping the cream from Melody. "Silly. Do I have to learn you how to eat? It goes in your mouth, not around it." She smiled, Melody giggling.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Grows. You know that snark thingy I made?... Well, Lindz asked me to go on a ride with her tomorrow... And I couldn't turn her down, it made me feel bad xD I know I'll just end up getting hurt again though...) "You name it I've tried it... The only thing that ever helped me was the hot bath, but even then it still hurt." Gabriela said, then pondered a moment. "I've tried pain meds... I've tried hot... omm... thingies.. Oh! hot pad things, then those cold things... Sorry, remember? I'm not from her." She muttered. "Mmm... Other medications, Birth control... All of it... It's just that bad."// "You look like Jacelynn did with her first birthday cake... Oh man, I'll have to show you the picture now." Jake smiled. "She and Gabby were covered in cake." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Ivan nodded. "Maybe its just the relaxation you need." Ivan shrugged. "Apparently, I give the best massages." He smiled.// River smiled lightly. "Its like the time when Melody was.. 5 months old I think.. Well she was eating mashed potato, and ended up with it all around her face. Ivan was just as bad, because when Melody started crying because she dropped the bowl, he slapped it all on his face to make her laugh. I think thats what encouraged her." River smiled lightly at the memory, Melody grinning. "When can I see daddy?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 pm

"I don't know, But I need to find out whatever it is... That's why I just hide for the five days it's here... Also another reason I didn't text or call you... I was trying to keep you away from me and this stupid thing." Gabriela said softly as she laid across his lap. She closed her sparkling blue eyes when her head rested on top of the comfortable pillow. // "Jace threw it at gabriela, I don't think she meant to, but it was funny, even though Gabriela made sure I got a taste of it." Jake smiled brightly as he thought about it. "We had fun together, but the cons weighed out the pros..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Ivan looked to Gabriella, smiling lightly. He so desperately wanted to say those 3 words, those 3 words that could change everything. He just stayed quiet, scared of her response.// River nodded lightly. "Yeah, thats the same with me." She nodded, looking to Melody. "When we go home." River sighed, having to agree.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:22 pm

"Om, are you going to give me that massage?" Gabriela whispered softly. "Want me to lay on my stomach? Or what? I kinda need it... Maybe it'll help..." She whispered softly.// "Why must my ex screw everything up? She always likes to mess it up... like now, she's got to date your ex- who knows, they might not be dating... It's probably just sex-" "Daddy said a bad word!" Jaclynn gasped as she covered her mouth, pointing to Jake. "That's not a bad word... It's just one I'd prefer you not repeat."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am

I am sooo pissed off right now. -.-)) Ivan nodded with a small smile. "Sure." He said softly, getting up and lifting her shirt p at the back, enough so it covered her chest still. He began to massage her, it was gentle but the pressure was sometimes hard of the tense parts on her back.// River smiled lightly at Jacelynn's response, Melody giggling. "Knowing Ivan, probably. In our relationship, he'd sha-... sleep.. with everything that moved." River rolled her eyes lightly, going back to eating the strawberries and cream like she had been doing before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next