Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:45 am

River let somewhat of a smile crawl onto her lips, Melody looking down. "I'm sowy." She said quietly, drinking some more of her juice. "Pease can I have some mowe, Momma, pease?" Melody asked, River nodded and getting the same flavored on. "Thank you." Melody added quietly, she was a kid that if she was told off, or told to do something sternly, she'd do it. She was helpful, and a good kid really. But she had her moody moments.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:06 am

At that moment the waiter brought their food, then sat the plates in front of everyone. Once he was done he left. Jake hated to be so strict, but it had to happen. They couldn't lie, or be disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 am

River placed some salad inside her cheeseburger, laying the bun back on. Melody dipped her nuggets into ketchup. River having to break the nuggets up gfor her, because they were too big for her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

Jake stared at his stake, though couldn't bring himself to eat it. He was sick about how Jacelynn had behaved.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:23 am

River looked to Jake. "Are you alright?" She asked softly, her eyes full of concern.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 am

Jake nodded lightly, before he looked down. "I'm fine, just stressed." He said, forcing a smile.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 am

River nodded, getting up then walking to him then hugging him, gently kissing his cheek. "It'll be alright, just try and eat something before we go back to the hotel." River said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Jake smiled when she hugged him. "No, It's fine. I'm just mad... I mean I'm not going to take it out on anyone- you know, it'd be amazing if they had a gym with a punching bag right now." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:40 pm

"I dunno, maybe there is one." River shrugged lightly, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:19 am

"Maybe... But, I'm too tired to go looking around for it." Jake said with a small Smile. "It's late, and I'm getting tired..." He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:21 am

River nodded lightly, she had barely gotten a chance to eat all day. "I guess we'll head back to the hotel then." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:41 am

Jake shook his head before he looked down. "No, its ok. I can wait for yall to finish...." He nodded lightly, before shrugging. Jacelynn had yet to finish her food anyways.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:03 am

River nodded, sitting back in her chair, quickly eating her food. She glanced over at Melody who had finished and was drinking her juice. River drank some of her water, wiping her mouth with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:33 am

Jake smiled lightly as he watched them, though it was only because River was a wonderful mother. Jacelynn just stared down at the food on her plate. "Are you going to eat?" Jake asked softly. Jacelynn nodded, "I'm just waiting." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: River raised her eyebrows, wiping ketchup from Melodys forehead. "How did you manage to get it up there?" She laughed, Melody giggling,   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:36 am

No
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Jake sighed, before looking to Jacelynn's food again. He knew she had an eating disorder, though it was one she'd picked up from Gabriela.  "Please eat a little bit?" Jake said, nearly begging. "I'm not hungry..." Jacelynn shrugged.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 am

River noticed them, and wanted to try and help. "Do you want some ice cream, Jacelynn?" She asked. "They do gummy bear and smartie toppings here apparently." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:52 am

Jacelynn shook her head, "I'm not hungry..." She said softly, before looking down. "Please? I really wish you wouldn't be like mommy... I know she barely eats, but you need too..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:46 am

River hummed tiredly as she woke, still at Disneyland with Melody, Jake and Jacelynn. It was their final days there, and the girls were still grounded. River rubbed her eyes, turning onto her side, wanting to return to her dream.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 am

Gabriela huffed as she walked to class, even though she'd rather be at home while she was pregnant, thanks to Ivan. It was his fault he didn't stick to the rules.// Jacelynn had fallen asleep in the bunk beds, as always. Knowing Jake, he was nowhere to be found- most likely at treasure island partying at the nightclubs that was there, the adult part of Disney World.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:55 am

Ivan stayed at home, ordering furniture for the baby.// River sighed as she woke, sitting up and walking to the livingroom. "So he can enjoy himself." She rolled her eyes. "Exactly like my ex husband." She muttered, walking to the fridge and getting her pot of Ben and Jerry's fudge brownie ice cream, sitting on the couch and watching some movie as she ate it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:05 am

Gabriela sighed as she sat in class, though had only just started to show. People in her class pointed at her stomach, asked questions, which made her feel like an outcast. She looked at her notepad, before she began to take notes, trying to keep from going home then and there.// Jake soon got back, though he wasn't drunk, he was perfectly sober.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:09 am

Ivan cleared out a room, making a nursery. He wasn't the best artist but he tried his best. Planning to ask Gabriela to move in with him.// "Should've seen it coming. Everyone else did." River muttered, licking the spoon, looking to Jake when he walked in. "Had fun?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 am

"Miss Decker?" The mentor asked as he glanced over to her, seeing how distressed she'd looked. "Yes sir?" Gabriela looked up, brushing her hair from her eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, walking to her place. "Yes sir, Just trying to write down all my notes- I'm almost done with college, so, I'm trying to get ready for that huge test-thing..." She was nearly blank of what most things were called anyways. // "Yeah, just went to do something." Jake said softly, before he glanced to the room, before going to check on Jace. He smiled when he saw she was still asleep, it was late after all.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:28 am

Ivan was soon covered in yellow paint, as it went with both sex's. He wiped his forehead, knowing he had a lot of work to do.// "Mhm." River hummed, her eyes switching back to the T.V, eating her ice cream. She glanced to the time on the T.V, sighing lightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next