Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:11 am

"I didn't have to! I was on the other end of the stick! My dad just gave up though, like you are! So grow a pair of fucking balls and do something about it!" Gabriela said, rubbing her forehead. "I try, I really do. But something tells me you were a shity father anyways. What, were you always too busy with someone else? Or was it just that you just didn't have time for her?" She asked, unable to look at him.// Jake smiled, "What do you want sweetie?" He asked Melody, as he glanced over.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:21 am

Ivan just stayed quiet, not wanting to make it worse. "I'm sorry.. I-.. I can't argue about this.." Ivan mumbled, walking outside, pacing up and down, calming himself down.// "Food.." Melody answered, she thought that was a genuine answer. "Don't be cheeky." River warned. "Sowwy." Melody said to Jake. "Um... Chicken Nuggets!" She smiled, swinging her legs.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:33 am

"Why? Why not Ivan? All I'm doing is telling you the truth..." Gabriela sighed, before she got up and walked outside to him. She wrapped her arms around him, before kissing his cheek and resting her head on his chest. "I'm sorry, babe... I know that was harsh..." She whispered softly, before resting her head on his chest, her hands intertwining with his.// Jake nodded, ordering it for her, then looked to Jacelynn. "What do you want, baby?" He asked softly. "Nuggets!" She smiled her cheeky smile, before glancing over at Melody. She still was mad at her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:38 am

Ivan held her close, his eyes closed tightly. "I love you." He said softly, kissing the top of her head.// Melody felt her icy gaze and looked down, River looking to both of them and raising an eyebrow. River ordered for herself, just getting a cheeseburger with a side order of salad, she had to stick to some aspects of her diet.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 am

Oh! I'm working on a picture, and I have a screenshot of it.. but what I want is to know if you'd like to see it and tell me if there's anything that I can do on it to make it better? (With keeping in mind that I only started it like an hour ago and that it's nowhere near finished... lol Razz ))"I love you too... Now, wanna go inside and talk about the new baby? We've got alot of planning to do, and I'm very OCD, so it'll have to get done or I won't be able to relax." She giggled. // Jake ordered a steak with a side salad, not because he was on a diet or anything, he just liked it. "So, back to the room after this- and what's up with the icy stares?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah, sure! ^.^ ))
Ivan nodded, walking inside. Though he was still hurt. Unbelievably hurt. For a father to be called a shit dad, was the worst thing ever, especially for Ivan, who tried so hard to be a good dad.// River nodded in agreement, then looked to the two girls, Melody still looking down to avoid Jacelynn's eyes. "Whats wrong, sweetie?" River asked softly, Melody shaking her head. River looked back up to Jake with a shrug. She pulled Melody onto her lap, rubbing her back lightly, whispering soft words to her, mostly for reassurance. Telling her she could tell her mummy anything.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 pm

(lol, kk! I'll pm it to you when I get it put on PB, I'm finishing' up now though, lol. xD)
Gabriela sighed as she followed him. "Babe?" She asked softly, "You alright? Or are you still mad?' She asked softly as she rubbed the side of her arm softly, nervous of what he'd say. // Jake just raised a brow as he watched them, before glancing over to Jacelynn, who just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Kk!)
Ivan shook his head. "I'm not mad." He said quietly, sitting down on one of the couches.// River just held Melody on her lap, River watching the table in a daydream.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Ok,so today guess what program I used was? GIMP! Lol, my photoshop wouldn't come up for some reason..I'm not even close to done with her hair, or the jewelry... or well her lips, but the rest is mostly done lol. )

"Are you sure?" She asked softly as she sat down next to him, before resting her head on his shoulder.// "What's wrong?" Jake asked.

Last edited by SaraNikki on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Kk I'll take a look!))

Ivan nodded. "I'm sure." He said, turning to her. "So.. the baby."// River blinked a few times, returning to reality. "Hm?" She hummed, looking to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:50 pm

(lol, I guess the only thing I like was the eyes, they're the best eyes I've done, yet xD)
"Hm? What ya wanna talk about with that?" She asked softly, before rubbing her nose with the palm of her hands. "We might want to get everything ready early-ish... When I had Jacelynn she was three months early..." // "Is something wrong? Everyone's in their own world..." Jake asked, before looking down.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:59 pm

The eyes are amazing ^.^ Its really good!!))

Ivan nodded. "I'll order everything tonight." He said. "I'll get it in white and yellow, cos it suits boys and girls."// "I was only daydreaming.." River muttered, brushing her hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Gabriela just nodded, though her head fell. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm going to go home for a while..." She said softly as she stood up. "You can come over whenever..." She smiled lightly, before walking out the door.// "No, I mean everyone's in their own world- did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:56 am

I have decided to raise money for a charity.. or make a charity that donates money to a charity.. One of those things!))

Ivan just sat there, before walking to the computer and looking through a few sites selling baby furniture.// "No, you haven't done anything wrong..." River said softly, Melody nodding in agreement. Melody got the Bambi set of teddies, choosing them. She cuddled all three teddies: Bambi, Thumper and Flower.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:02 am

(Cool! The school I go to does a charity thing every month or so, we go out and raise money for red cross, and the American cancer society and stuff like that. We've done cookouts, washed cars, bake sales, etc. lol. It's fun to me xD)
Gabriela glanced up at the street sign, before walking home, since she knew the road. It was a gruesome walk, though she didn't mind it. She rubbed her nose before she unlocked her apartment door and walked inside, closing and locking the double lock on her door. Pays better to be safe than sorry.// "Ok, then tell me what happened when you three went to the pool." Jake ssid, actually quite sternly this time. "They were mean to me so I ran away and hid across the street because I was scrwerd of them." Jacelynn said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 am

Awesome! I've chosen the Childrens Cancer Ward and Dogs Trust.))
Ivan ordered a few things, then went upstairs to sleep.// Rivers jaw dropped. "We played a game, and she didn't follow the wules, and wan away like a baby, then momma wan aftew hew so she didn't get huwt ow taken by someone." Melody said factually, River rubbing her forehead slightly, expecting to be yelled at that she couldn't be trusted, and that they were going home, as well as Jake saying he never wanted to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 am

(Cool!) "Lair!" Jacelynn said. "They yelled at me, then got out of the pool and left me there." Jacelynn stopped. Jake shook his head, his elbow on the table and his hand under his chin. "No, no, keep going. I'm very interested in knowing what happened." He said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:27 am

"Stop it!" River finally snapped. Melody closing her mouth. "We were playing sharks, Jacelynn stood on the steps, Melody thought she was cheating." River explained. "I told Melody it was okay, but she got jealous because she thought I was changing the rules for Jacelynn. Jacelynn then got upset and ran off. I ran after, worried out of my mind. I found her in one of the orchids, I got her out, hugged her and reassured her. Then we walked back to the hotel, up to the suite where I got her a new dress and did her her." River added, Melody nodding.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:22 am

"She's lying daddy! They ran me off!" Jacelynn said. Jake just shook his head, before looking down. "That is enough. You need to stop Lying, Jacelynn." He said as he looked over.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 am

River was glad he believed the truth. "Jacelynn, why did you lie?" She asked softly, Melody drinking her juice.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 am

"Becauze you're mean." Jacelynn huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest. She gave her a deadly stare, as if she meant it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:25 am

"I beg to differ." River countered, the glare not phasing her one bit. "I think we should stay in tonight, and maybe tomorrow. She needs to be punished for lying. And Melody will stay in as well." River said, looking to Jake. "If she's doing it to get someone else in trouble for no reason, then its quite bad." She added.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:28 am

Jake couldn't help but agree, it was totally true. "She'll stay in today and tomorrow. In fact, they can stay in the daycare while you and I go spend the day in universal studios." He said sturnly, before glancing to Jacelynn and shaking his head. "But! I wove it there!" Jacelynn pouted.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 am

"I didn't do anything wong!" Melody protested. "You kept adding on to try and get her in trouble." River said sternly, nodding when Jake issued the punishment. River took the teddies from Melody, putting them in the bag. She wasn't getting anything until her punishment was over. Melody began to cry for a few minutes. "3.. 2.. 1.." River mouthed, Melody sniffing a little before she stopped crying.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:39 am

"Jacelynn, I've had enough. You can't lie. I trust River, and you have to understand that that's important to me that YOU need to respect her, and same goes to you Melody, I'm sorry, but sometimes you need discipline." Jace said as he put his finger to his lip when Jacelynn was about to speak. "Enough." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next