Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:20 am

Ivan nodded lightly, sitting on the edge of the bed.// River nodded. "For a boxer, I would of thought you had more stamina." She said with a shrug. "Well, don't get walking around at midnight, if you wake me up, I will kill you. You have been warned." River said, closing his door quietly. "Come on then, girlies." River smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:26 am

"I think I want a boy..." Gabriela smiled, "I have a little girl, so I guess a boy would be nice."// "I have plenty of stamina, just when I use it all night I don't have much in the day." Jake said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 am

Ivan nodded lightly. "I'd love it all the same."// "Using all your energy for your own pleasure, but when it comes to making others who care about you happy, you're 'too tired'." River said, getting her bag. "I know your type, I was married to one." She huffed. "Jacelynn, Melody. Are you two ready?" She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 am

"When are they coming home from Disney?" Gabriela asked softly as she walked over and sat in his lap.// "Blah." Jake sighed as he finally got up and walked out, "Fine. I'll do what ever y'all want." He said softly, before he glanced down at Jacelynn who was smiling.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:54 am

"Few days, why?" Ivan asked, wrapping an arm lightly around her.// River smiled to Jacelynn, then helped Melody get her shoes on. "Ok, as soon as we get there, I want you two to grab as much as you can, chocolate, milkshake, candy, everything." River smiled, Melody grinning.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 am

"Because I miss my little girl... And I wanna tell her she gets to be the flowergirl at our wedding- which we need to start planning, I don't want to look pregnant when we take the wedding pictures." // "We'll rant the candy store!" Jacelynn smiled, linking arms with Melody. "It'll be fun! But you can get the milkshakes and stuff and the cafe." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:20 pm

"I thought you said we were doing it all for the wrong reasons?" Ivan asked, by his expression he was clearly confused.// River smiled, Melody grinning. "We're gonna get LOTS of candy!" She giggled, walking to the door with Jacelynn, River laughing lightly as she followed them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 am

"Didn't mean we weren't doing it..." Gabriela said as she laid back and covered her eyes with her hands. "I just want our baby in a happy family... I guess we don't have to though. I understand if you don't want to get married." She explained, though didn't really say much eles for a few minutes, just stared at the roof.// "but... Won't it make us sick?" Jacelynn asked as she tilted her head, "I love candy... But momma says it'll make me sick if I eat too much."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:45 am

"I proposed to you, didn't I?" Ivan asked, his eyes on her. "Nothing would make me happier, but I don't want us to fall at the first hurdle."// "Sweetheart, you feel sick after eating too much of anything." River smiled, crouching down to her. "The best way is to eat until you're full, let your belly digest it, then eat some more." River smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:51 am

"I don't want us to either..." Gabriela said quietly, before she looked down at her hands. "I don't want to have another broken family for this baby to grow up in... God knows I screwed up the last time." She said quietly.// Jacelynn nodded as she stepped forwards and walked into the large candy store, that was filled with anything anyone could ever imagine. However, she went straight for the three foot pixi stick.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:55 am

"Maybe we can leave marriage for a bit, until we get settled into our new family. Then when we get married, the baby can be a bridesmaid, paigeboy, flower girl, or boy, or even the ring barrer." Ivan smiled.// River smiled as she watched them get the candy, she getting the drinks then waiting for them, the bag hanging from her wrist, her hand on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:58 am

"But... I want to get married before it's born- What are we supposed to tell it when it asks how we met? And what our relationship was like? You and i both know that we weren't even supposed to be in this position. It was a 'game'. A game that was messed up..." Gabriela sighed, rubbing her face slightly with her hands. // Jacelynn got to make her own pixie stick. They had tons of flavors, from orange to grape, and everything in between.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:07 am

"You sound like you regret every second of it." Ivan said, his eyes soft.// River smiled lightly, Melody getting as much as she could carry. River looked down when a little boy bumped into her. "Hey lil' man. Wheres your parents?" River asked, kneeling down to him, when she saw the little boy in tears. She soon realized he was lost. "Hey, its fine. We'll find your mommy, or daddy. I'm River, whats your name?" She asked. "Grayer." He sniffed, River wiping his tears.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:17 am

"I don't... I just wish we would have dated before we just jumped into having sex... I mean I loved being with you, no matter what we were doing... It's just.. I regret how we did it." Gabriela said as she sat up and moved closer to him, wrapping him in a tight hug, as she laid her head on his chest, whispering a soft "I love you" under her breath.// Jacelynn glanced over, before she tilted her head. "Do you know where your mommy and, or  daddy went?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:24 am

Ivan nodded lightly. "I guess I wish I knew you better." He smiled, resting his head on hers. "I love you too." He whispered, he loved to hold her.// Grayer nodded. "They said they were going home, and they said they'd come back for me." He said. "When was that?" River asked. "Yesterday." He replied, River sighing as she hugged him. She hated people who just abandoned their children, though she smelt the distinct scent of drugs on Grayers clothes, which meant his parents were probably junkies.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 am

Gabriela felt guilty about everything that happened, though she couldn't exactly help what happened, and wouldn't have changed it. She- they were bringing a life into the world. Something that some people weren't fortunate enough to do... As that thought passed through her mind it dawned on her. "Ivan... Please don't hate me... But..." // Jacelynn's eyes saddened as she stared at the little boy, knowing what happened as well, and she did feel bad.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 am

"But what?" Ivan asked.// River sighed lightly. "Why don't you come with us, Grayer? Your mommy and daddy um.. they got lost.. and they can't find their way back." River lied, she couldn't tell him they left him. "Do you wanna come back with us, you can live with me, I'll look after you." She said, Grayer nodding, too scared to be on his own. River smiled, picking him up and sitting him on her hip. "Lets get some candy." She smiled, Melody watching.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:51 am

"You know how many people want babies that can't have them-..." Gabriela began as she fiddled with her fingers, unable to get anything else out a the moment. She seemed totally scared to continue with what she was saying. // He's coming home with us?" Jacelynn asked as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:58 am

"If you're suggesting we put our baby, our flesh and blood up for adoption, giving it to another family who could neglect, or abuse it, then I refuse, I won't let you." Ivan said.// River nodded, he had no where else to go. Once they had gotten as much as they could, River laid it on the counter at the check-out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:11 am

"I-I-" Gabriela stuttered, before she nodded, "I'm sorry, I just thought-.." She trailed off, covering her face once more as she tried to think, but it might have been best in a way. "Ivan, just listen..." She said softly, "We both are gone full time. I go to school 8 hours a day, You, you work. We'll never be with the baby..." // Jacelynn had started getting jealous. Why did he get all the attention? She didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:16 am

"I'll quit work. I don't believe in giving children away. With my savings, I can support us for about 4 years." Ivan said.// Grayer sucked his thumb, resting his head on Rivers shoulder. "Is that everything?" River asked, Melody nodding, looking to Jacelynn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:21 am

"Ivan, consider it, please, it's very important to me..." Gabriela said softly as she gently rubbed his bicep with her hand. "I just... I'll make sure it'd go to a good home, babe..." She said in a soft, silky tone.// "That's it..." Jace said quietly as she looked the little boy up and down.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 am

"I'm sorry, but if you give it away, I'm leaving you, I don't want strangers calling themselves our childs parent, when we're perfectly capable of looking after it." Ivan said.// River nodded, Grayers dark blue eyes on Jacelynn, looking to a man as a dress up character which was walking into a room to get changed out of the large costume, Grayer burying his head into Rivers neck. "Its ok, hun." She soothed, rubbing his back, paying for the candy. "Girls, are yah gonna help me carry these back to the suite?" River asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 am

"You... You'd leave me? I'm trying to make life easier on us, and you... you threaten to leave me? After all the times I've said I love you... You sick bastard." Gabriela said as she pushed him away from her and stood up, before she paced around. "They can take care of the baby better than we ever could, and you know it. We're not perfectly capable of taking care of it. I'm a full time student, Ivan."// "No." Jacelynn said as she crossed her arms. "I don't wanna."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:45 am

"Why don't you just give all our children to strangers then?!" Ivan snapped, walking out.// "Alright." River sighed, putting Grayer down, picking up all the bags, Grayer holding onto the bottom of her shirt, not wanting to loose her, River carrying the surprisingly heavy bags to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next