Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:32 am

Well, this one woman told me that some of them would call the girls there, then the poor things did everything but modeling. (My knowledge ONLY extends  modeling things... I have no idea about actual acting casting calls...) There's tons of them, but they're all the same, or mostly the same)
Gabriela's elbows bent, and she moved up with each thrust, and eventually she was farther away from him then original. "Oh, sure." She rolled her icy blue eyes teasingly, though she had just a moment to catch her breath. // Jacelynn pulled her redish blonde hair down before she walked over to them and sat down beside them. "What do we do now?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:41 am

Eeww Dx Nasty -.-')
Ivan smiled lightly, going as rough as he could, until he reached his end, he made sure she had before sliding out, laying next to her as he tried to catch his breath.// "Well, first, we get in a line, and we do each others hair." River smiled, sitting behind Jacelynn, Melody sitting behind River, River gently combing Jacelynn's soft red hair, Melody already putting scrunchies amd clips in Rivers hair.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:49 am

Mmhmm... I agree with you there!)
Gabriela sighed as she laid naked beside him, out from under the sheets, though she didn't even care to the slightest. However, moaned slightly at the loss. "You're amazing... I don't know why your ex ever let you go... You're the best I've ever had..." She whispered as she sat up slightly and stared at the closed door. "I can't wait to marry you..."// Jacelynn smiled as she stared in the mirror that she'd picked up. "You look pretty Mis River." She grinned, "Who's doing Melony's hair?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:58 am

I have my dog laying above my head. xD)
Ivan sighed lightly. "I'm glad she let me go, I wouldn't have you if she didn't." He smiled. "Whats wrong?" He asked, still laying down.// "Thank you." River smiled, putting Jacelynn's hair in a french plait, tying the bottom with a yellow ribbon, to match her Belle dress. "Melody's heads a bit sore from the medication her head needs. It hurts when her head is touched within the first day of it." River said, Melody having exema on her head. (That word is too hard to spell. xD)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:05 am

Awe! Mine was pressed to my back all morning, lol.) "Nothing, just looking around." Gabriela said as she laid back down onto her back, before she rested her hand over her belly. "Oh, I know! And if I didn't have you, and you didn't have me... Guess we would have our baby, so then we wouldn't even be together... You know, I'm happy you broke the rules." She whispered, before she kissed his neck once. // Haha, I think it's spelt eczema lol. But, that's close enough!) "Oh..." Jacelynn nodded as she laid the mirror down on the floor. "I understand." She whispered, though smiled at her hair.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:14 am

Lol, aww! xD) Ivan nodded lightly. "Me too." He smiled, kissing her lips softly, then laying back.// River smiled lightly, finishing Jacelynn's hair. "There you are, all done." River smiled, getting her make-up bag. "I'll go get us some ice cream." She smiled, walking to the kitchen area. "Jacelynn's allowed ice cream, right?" River asked Jake, getting the Cookie Dough Ben and Jerrys.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:26 am

He's such a meany. He tried to trip myself and him yesterday when we were playing in the yard. I'd turned quickly, then he figured it out too and turned with me, which put him right under my feet, so he did a faceplant into the grass and I jumped over him xD) "You're so amazing, trust me... You are... I've never been so high before I met you... I mean high.. Like on top of the world high." Gabriela giggled, as she turned and curled up into his side. // "Yeah... She can have whatever she wants." Jake said softly as he turned and walked to his room. Jacelynn let out a sigh. "Why doesn't he like doing things with me?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:37 am

Loool! Haha xD I can picture that! XD)
Ivan smiled brightly. "If only I married you first.. though.. I wouldn't have Melody." He said, wrapping his arms around Gabriela, even though he barely got to see her.// Rivers eyes softened, walking to them with three spoons. "Hey, how about, when he goes to sleep, we'll give him a secret makeover." River smiled in a hushed tone, taking the lid off the pot, giving them a spoon each.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:49 am

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Gabriela sighed, "You will be able to see her though, because we're going to get part of the custody of her, babe..." She said softly, before kissing his cheek.// Jacelynn smiled brightly, before nodding. "Yes!" She grinned, before she got up and jumped around. She soon plopped down and dug into the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:59 am

"Full custody." Ivan corrected her with a small smile, kissing her cheek. "We'll be a proper family." He smiled.// River chuckled, eating the ice cream with them. "I brought Twister today, shall I go ask your dad if he wants to play?" She asked Jacelynn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:12 am

She smiled slightly, "Maybe Jacelynn too?" She asked softly, before she looked up into his eyes. "You wouldn't mind her, would you?" She asked softly, her eyes on him.// "I don't know if he'd play it..." Jacelynn said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 am

"Of course." Ivan smiled. "It'll be you, me, Jacelynn, Melody and the baby. As well as the dog you were talking about earlier." He smiled.// River smiled. "I'll make him." She winked lightly. "If he says no, I'll call you in, I'll pin him down, you get my lipstick and draw on him." River smiled, walking to Jakes room.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:28 am

"If I can get custody... Jakes made sure everyone know how horrible of a mother I am..." Gabriela sighed, "And I am, I'm not the best mother ever... I didn't know what to do, or anything- try being new in the country, I didn't speak english, nor read it. I had no one to call when I got confused, and Jake, he was always busy."// Jacelynn nodded as she slowly stood and followed. However, Jake was asleep as well, but she was excited.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:31 am

"You're gonna be a great mommy, I'll be here with you, like I was for River." Ivan smiled.// River bit her lip, though she wanted him to spend time with his daughter. "Jake? Jake, we want you to play Twister with us.. it'll be fun." River said softly, shaking his shoulder a little.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 am

"But... I really need to finish school..." Gabriela said softly as she looked down. "I need to get it done, and if I do, I'll be able to have a good career for our family, so you don't have to support us." She smiled lightly.// Jake moaned as he turned onto his side, "No... I'm really tired..." He moaned. "Later..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:43 am

"Have the baby, then I'll look after it, while you get your education." He smiled.// "Jake, please. Later, will be 10pm, when the girls are going to bed. Jacelynn wants to spend time with you. And so do me and Melody." River said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:47 am

"I know... We already said that, but I'm going to keep going to college up until I get about 8 months along... I really, really need to finish school, Ivan..." Gabriela said softly as she ran her hands down her curvy sides, until she brought them back up to cover her chest.// "I'm sorry..." He said as he buried his head into the pillow. "I'm really just... tired. I spent the day with Jace, and she was happy..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 am

Ivan nodded lightly. "I'll call you everyday when you're on your break, to make sure you're ok." He smiled.// River sighed. "Fine, but its her you're disappointing." She said, walking out of his room, slamming the door behind her. "Come on." She said to the girls, if he was gonna sleep, she'd make it awfully hard for him. A punishment in a way. He should always want to spend time with Jacelynn, he had the profound privilege of being her father.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:13 am

"Babe, I'll be OK... I will call you if I don't feel good." Gabriela said softly, before she stood up once more and walked to pick up her underwear and one of his button up shirts. "I love how you smell..." She smiled as she took in the smell of his shirt. "It smells like heaven to me." // Jake sighed as he covered his ears after he heard the door slam. "Thanks!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:27 am

Ivan smiled. "I love the way you smell, like roses." He grinned, getting up and pulling on his underwear, walking to her, wrapping her in a hug and inhaling her scent, letting out a hum of delight.// "You're welcome!" River shouted back, sitting on the couch with a sigh, rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:40 am

"Mmhmm..." Gabriela smiled as she leaned into him. "You know what? I want to do those little weekly photo shoots, like some women do when their pregnant? I really think it'd be cool- since I never did that before." She smiled lightly. "And then one with both of us when I'm like... 5 or 6 months. That's when I've got the best baby belly." She said softly.// "Why doesn't he wanna talk to me?" Jace asked as she sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:51 am

Ivan nodded. "Sounds good." He smiled.// "He's tired, sweetheart." River said softly, rubbing Jacelynn's shoulder lightly. "How about we watch a movie? But we'll have to go to a store to get some popcorn, soda and lots of chocolate." River smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:01 am

"I'll show you the one with me and Jake when I was pregnant with Jace... It's so cute." She smiled as she pulled away and walked to get her phone, which was on the floor with her pants. She meant down and picked it up.// "All we have to go is to the lounge!" Jacelynn grinned "They have everything there!"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 am

Ivan smiled lightly, nodding. "I thought you didn't get one done?" He asked, tilting his head.// "Oh, I'll go ask your daddy if he needs anything." River smiled, getting up and walking to Jakes room. "Need anything? We're going to the lounge.. store.. thing." River said, walking to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:10 am

"One. We did ONE. But, I want to do one every week with our baby." She said softly, before glancing back, "It doesn't matter... Jake has it in his mansion." She said, rolling her eyes. // Jake shook his head, "What I need is to sleep. Actually sleep." Jake murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next