Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:16 am

"So our baby and... and it could grow up together... I was.. thinking about a great dane." Gabriela whispered, before she slid her hands under his shirt, her eyes still closed.// "Belle's my favorite too..." Jacelynn smiled, "Thank you! She said "bonjour" to me, then she signed my autograph book! I even got... the beast's signature too when we went to the castle!" She grinned. "See!" She smiled, holding out the book to them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:22 am

"Mhm." Ivan hummed, moving to kiss her neck.// "Wow." River smiled. "You're so lucky!" Melody smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am

Gabriela rolled her head back, her hands running up and down his arms, until she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love it when you say "mmhm."" Sh giggled, before moving to kiss his neck// "Daddy got us fast passes too! We had the best.time.ever."" She said, before bouncing lightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 am

Ivan chuckled lightly, massaging her thighs as she kissed his neck.// River smiled, looking to Melody. "Shall we make a castle for the princess?" She asked. "Yeah!" She grinned, River getting up. "You're castle will be ready soon your highness." River smiled, bowing to Jacelynn then starting to rearrange the large cushions.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:42 am

Gabriela moaned as she changed position, to where her legs were on either sides of his own legs, her arms tightened on his neck, as she kissed his lips.// "You don't have to..." Jacelynn blushed, though glanced back at Jake, who shrugged, "I think it's nice." He grinned, "Go help 'em." He said as he edged her forwards.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 am

BRB! I've got to go to my grandpa's and take him dinner, then I've got to go get something to satisfy my cravings lol)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:49 am

Okay.)
Ivan kissed her lips again, quite passionately.// River smiled as she gave Melody a cushion to sturdy the wall beside her. "Mommy you have to be the giant." Melody declared. "Again?" River asked. "Can I be a good giant?" She added. "No, you have to be a bad one." Melody said, River laughing lightly. "Oh, okay." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:53 am

NVM. My mom had to cook some more, so I have to wait a few minutes, so she can cook the dogs food Laughing My grandpa thinks that his dog can't eat anything but hamburger meat. ) Gabriela sighed as she got up and took his hand, before she pulled him up, though ended up walking backwards into the wall, though it didn't stop her, she kept kissing him.// "What do I be?" Jacelynn asked as she neatly folded her hands over one another. "I- don't know this game."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:06 am

Lol, ok.)
Ivan hummed lightly, his hands on her waist as he kissed her back, he not letting his lips move from hers.// River smiled. "You're the princess, sweetheart." She said. "And I'm... a.. a knight!" Melody smiled. "Right, the castle is ready." River said, standing up and hopping out. "Mommy you have to pretend to be the giant." Melody said, River nodded, crawling around. "I'm.. um.. a big, mean giant! Who.. who likes eating princesses for dinner!" River said in a deep, grumbly voice. "Quick! You have to get in the castle!" Melody giggled, crawling through the gap to get inside, River purposely not watching them. "Quick, before she see's us." Melody whispered with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 am

Sorry, just got back! I needed something salty to snack on. lol)

Gabriela smiled contently against his lips, before she pulled herself up and wrapped her legs around his waist. // "Ok!" Jace grinned as she dove into the fort. "Do you think she saw us?" She whispered as she peeked out the door.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Lol k. I'm almost passing out. xD)
Ivan moved his kiss to just above her chest, the base of her neck and her collarbone.// Melody shrugged, holding a small finger to her lips. "Wheres my dinner? I also eat knights for tea!" River growled, Melody giggling. "Where are they?" River grumbled, Melody giggling more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Ugh! Talking about what I'm thinking about doing as my career.. I'm going to be an Anesthesiologist! Or, I'm going to try to be. LOL. I'm going to have to go to college for like 12 years. O.O now I'm trying to skip a grade in school...)

Gabriela moaned slightly as she rested her head against the wall, slowly unbuttoning her shirt, before she pulled his shirt over his head, only her legs holding her up. // Jacelynn giggled as she hid under some covers, her head down on the ground. "Daddy, save us!" She giggled. "I can't! The Giant's got me tied up!" Jake teased.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Lol, awesome!)
Ivan held his hands under her legs, keeping her up. Kissing her very passionately.// "I can hear them.." River said, crawling towards them. "Slay the giant!" Melody smiled, grabbing a small cushion which wasn't used, crawling out of the castle and hitting River with it, both of them laughing. "Come on, you help to!" Melody smiled to Jacelynn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:16 am

Yep, I'm good at all the things that you need to be to go into the medical field. So, it seemed like a good choice.)

"Where's your hot spot?" Gabriela whispered as she pulled back momentarily. "You know mine.. or I think you know it's my legs.." She whispered. It was nice to spend time with him, plus, she did love him, and did her best to make it known that she did.// Jacelynn smiled as she looked around, before grabbing one of the pillows from the couch and began hitting her with it as wel, but ended up falling onto her back because she was laughing so hard- and she continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:27 am

Thats good then! I'm either working with Animals or Children, or probably going into some acting work. xD)
Ivan smiled, kissing behind her jaw, just under her ear. "I'm not telling you." He whispered softly, in a teasing tone, continuing to massage her thighs.// River laughed along with them, lying on her side. "The giant lives!" She chuckled, getting up, picking Jacelynn up, holding her over her shoulder and running around with her. "I've got the princess!" River laughed, Melody chasing her around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:46 am

I LOVE animals! Only... I couldn't put them to sleep. That's why I can't be a vet. :lol:Ooh! cool. I'd love to act... I just think it'd be hard. :lol:I've gotten a few modeling offers though, one from buckle (as a site model.) ...Most.Awesome.Store.Ever. but I can't take it, because it starts when school does- and they want you there a certain time :/)

"Please?" Gabriela whispered, almost falling into a daze as he continued kissing her, and messaging her thighs. "Please..." She repeated, "I've got no idea where it is..." She whispered, almost moaning in pleasure. "Come on... You're making me feel amazing... It's my turn to turn you on." // Jacelynn screamed, though couldn't stop giggling. "Help Knight!" She giggled, holding onto River so she wouldn't fall. "Daddy's a troll!" She added, as she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 am

I know, but the way I see it its a release from the pain and the suffering. Me and my bestie are gonna do a mini series for our YouTube channel, its like Supernatural based. xD We share a strong passion for movies and acting. xD I'd never choose modelling. I'd rather not starve myself. XD)
"You are my turn on." Ivan whispered, kissing her lips again, massaging her thighs and kissing her as he walked her to a spare room, which luckily, wasn't up the stairs. He opened the door, closing it behind them, pressing Gabriela against the wall again, though was careful.// River laughed. "Mommy! Slow down! I can't catch you!" Melody giggled, River continuing to run with Jacelynn, laughing uncontrollably, Melody giggling madly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:14 am

Haha, I just would have no way to do it! That sounds awesome though!!! I like to model.. it makes me feel pretty I guess. And when some random person comes up and's like "Have you ever considered modeling?" It's like the best confidence boost for me. And the only reason they want me, just like Lindsay, was because I'm tall... And yeah, they want you to lose weight and stuff, but I can handle that... I'll never starve myself. Most models don't... Unless they just want to be skin and bones, but most agencies prefer curvy models)
Gabrielle moaned lightly into his mouth as she felt his hands still working on her thighs. She couldn't have been more turned on if she tried. "You're oh so good at this..." She whispered against his lips, her eyes closing tightly as he pushed her into the wall once more.// Jacelynn, also, was in a giggling fit along with everyone else. She was just laughing her head off, unlike she could help it! She never had a mother figure before.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 am

Lol, thats awesome. I might also study art, like sell my artwork or be a hobbyist illustrator. xD)
Ivan smiled. "I try my best for you." He whispered, walking to the bed, laying her down lightly, sliding off her trousers.// River fell onto the couch with Jacelynn, letting the little girl land on her, she still laughing, Melody diving on River also.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:37 am

Yep, but... I'm not actually going to model. I like being asked, but I'd never actually do it. It can be degrading. Haha! That sounds awesome!)

"I can only try so hard when you don't tell me where your hotspot is." Gabriela whispered, raising her hips off the bed when he pulled off her pants, just to help him out a bit. "It's not like I can figure it out, because there's so many places it could be." She added.// Jacelynn smiled as she fell onto the couch with her, though her laughing just got louder. Jake was sure everyone in Saratoga springs could hear them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:44 am

Lol. xD I'd hate for my face and body to be everywhere for everyone to see. xD But it depends whether or not I'm like self conscious. xD So far, working with animals or acting sounds cool. xD)
Ivan chuckled, sliding out of his trousers and underwear, bringing her a little up the bed so there was enough room. "Should I be gentle this time?" He asked, needing to know how to start.// River laughed until she was physically aching too much, a hand on her stomach, groaning slightly, though giggles escaped her mouth which just set Melody off again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:53 am

I'm very self conscious! LOL Then you have these... "Castings" That the only way you're going to get in is if you- erm-.. Not exactly screw the casting director... But something close enough. ugh People like to take advantage of self conscious pretty girls... One of the reasons I wont do it. I just wanna be an anesthesiologist! Lol I just love helping people... But if something goes wrong, like someone wakes up to early, it'll be my ass.)

"I don't care, as long as you stop teasing me." She whispered as she brushed her hair from her eyes, still smiling up at him. "I love you so much, Ivan..." She added, before she gently pecked his lips, though just pulled right back.// Jace smiled, though eventually stopped laughing so hard and just stared up at the ceiling. "That was fun!" She grinned, before she started giggling again to the point she couldn't breath from laughing so much.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:03 am

Lol, not always. xD It just depends if they're good enough. And what if its a female roll, with a female casting director? xD)
Ivan smiled brightly. "I love you more." He grinned, kissing her again, he soon starting, he remember how much she liked it when he was rough, so decided to be as rough, though working to being that rough.// River chuckled. "Woah, sweetheart. Try to breathe." She smiled softly, sitting her up. "Mommy, can we do each others hair? And Jacelynn can do it as well?" Melody asked, River nodding. "Of course we can, and we can do makeovers for each other as well." River smiled. "If thats alright with you." She said, looking to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 am

Well, you have some castings like that, not always. I've never been to one like that, though I've heard horror stories. From my experiences there's never just one casting director there. Sometimes though you get called to castings that aren't actual castings, if you know what I mean. They're just ways to lure the girls in... It's a lot, but you're not supposed to ever go alone for those reasons.)
Gabriela moaned slightly when he started, though continued with her pleasurable cries when he slowly elevated from gentle to rough. However, he was right, she did like it rough. "I... Don't know about that..." She stammered, raising her arms above her head to press her hands against the headboard when she began to edge up the bed.// "Can we daddy?" Jacelynn asked with a big, bright smile. "Of course... I don't see nothing wrong with that." Jake said softly, happy to see his daughter happy. Maybe the kiss could mean something after all.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:24 am

Oohh. I'll share that info with my friend, thanks! What stories have you heard? xD)
Ivan moaned also, gripping the sheets either side of her. "I beg to differ." He mumbled as he grew faster and rougher.// "Yay!" Melody grinned. "Yay, c'mon." River smiled, running to her room, Melody following her, they having to unpack everything to find the stuff they needed. "Is that everything, sweetie?" River asked. "Yep." Melody grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next