Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 pm

"I think its done for now." Cristina smiled, fiddling with the bottom of her white blouse

I nodded lightly, eating my last slice of pizza.

(This is Cristina's basic appearance:
The Supernatural - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxAJHHI6fwnxoEeWe2myBdiK9A_Ey58dfCPD8YcPKg23cNdTAm)
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:28 am

"Do you want to come back downstairs with me?" Suso asked, pointing to the door.

I sighed once I finished mine, I was full but not bloated. "That's all we have."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am

"Sure." Cristina nodded, smiling as she waited to walk with him.

I nodded lightly, getting up and getting wine glasses, then the bottle of wine. "Want some?" I asked, think we might as well make a start, or I'd forget all about it.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:35 am

"Great." Suso smiled as he walked with Christina back downstairs to see us filling wine glasses.

"Sure, I'll have some." I said offering my glass to be filled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:40 am

I smiled, filling his glass a little, the same amount as me. "Having some?" I asked, looking to Suso and Cristina.

"Why not." Cristina smiled, walking to get a glass, though she'd happily get Suso's for him if he was having any.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 am

I thanked Annie for filling my glass and took a sip, I was making a point not to drink too much or I'd start losing it.

"No, if I get drunk it'll get really bad." Suso said, tucking his arms tight against his side and looking off to the side.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:50 am

Cristina and I both looked to Suso at the same time. "What do you mean?" We asked in sync, glancing to each other before looking back to Suso.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:56 am

I also looked to Suso. "I'm not a happy drunk," He admitted "add that to my claws and teeth and it doesn't paint a pretty picture." Suso looked sadly down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:00 am

"Oh." I nodded lightly, sipping my wine lightly.

"On second thoughts, I think I'll pass too. Don't want you feeling left out." Cristina smiled to Suso, setting her empty glass down.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 am

Suso smiled to Christina, "Thanks, I normally just say 'I'll drive.'" he explained.

"I'm sorry you had to figure that out." I said, Suso just shrugged, he seemed to have gotten over it, I took another drink.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:11 am

"I think you need another excuse for when you're at home." Cristina smiled, sitting on the couch.

I smiled lightly, sitting on the opposite couch as I sipped my wine.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:14 am

I followed Annie as Suso chuckled, I was already beginning to feel a buzz from my first glass. "I don't mind it. I won't ever have any liver problems, or hangovers." Suso said, he seemed happy about it. He sat on the floor beneath Christina's legs, his back against the couch and his face looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:23 am

Cristina smiled down to Suso, seeming to stare into his eyes, her smile staying on his lips.

I blinked a few times, like Soka, already feeling the effects. "Hey, we should play Spin the Bottle." I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:25 am

Suso just barely pulled himself from Chistina and looked to Annie "Don't we need an empty bottle first?" he asked, I laughed, a little too loudly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:35 am

Cristina smiled lightly, blinking once, but slowly as she watched Suso, looking to me with a small laugh.

I was giggling because Soka was laughing. "Om.." I thought then gasped a little too dramatically, walking to the recycling bins, getting an empty beer bottle. "Got one!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:37 am

Suso slid to the side of Christina, "What happens when it stops on a gap?" he asked, obviously he hadn't played this before.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:45 am

"Om.. Spin again." I shrugged, sitting on the floor. "Are you playing?" I looked to Soka with a smile, batting my eyelashes.

Cristina smiled lightly, biting her lip as she decided. "What the hell. I'll play, sounds fun." She smiled, sitting down near to bottle.

(We should do a random name picker for the game.)
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:48 am

"Of course." I said, sitting down next to Annie.

Suso sat next to Christina.

(I'll let you manage that then.)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:52 am

Okay.)

I smiled. "Who wants to spin first?" I asked. It was kinda like a dare game, plucking up the courage to kiss someone. I'm glad I might not remember anything embarrassing that may happen.

Cristina looked to Suso and Soka then me, wondering who would go.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:55 am

"I'll go." Suso volunteered, spinning the bottle.

We all watched it spin around the circle.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:59 am

I watched it spin, the thrill and the unknowing of who would be picked was enough for an adrenaline kick.

Cristina watched chewing the inside of her cheek, though kinda froze when the bottle pointed to her.

(I could give Print Screens if you like, I wouldn't mind.)
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:05 am

(Print Screens?)

Suso smiled a little, "Pucker up lovely" He said, holding out his arms. He always sounded overly excited about everything.

I just laughed, the wine really getting to me.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:10 am

(Like the PrtSc key at the top of a laptop or computer, which takes a picture of the screen. Like if you need proof or something.)

Cristina smiled, though her lips pressed tightly together, trying to contain a bigger smile, as a pink blush set on her pale cheeks. "I could get used to it here." She smiled, leaning forward and kissing him.

I laughed only because for some reason I found it highly hilarious Soka was laughing, though to the point I almost split my wine down myself, though caught it just in time. "Whoa.." I murmured, setting my glass down carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:16 am

(Okay, what would we need proof for?)

Suso's nose was wet but it was warm, plus his muzzle wasn't exactly like lips, it was furry and he made an extra effort to keeping his too long tongue contained. but the overall experience was amazing. His eyes closed involuntarily.

"I calmed down a little but would chuckle a little every now and then.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:19 am

I guess I just offer that anything in case you might need proof I put the the names that are selected from the thingy.)

Cristina kissed him despite that, a kiss was a kiss, no matter what. Her eyes slid shut, a small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

"I think you two can stop." I laughed, Cristina pulling away reluctantly. "Sorry." She smiled lightly, tucking a strand of loosely curled blonde hair behind her ear, smiling down to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next