Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:48 pm

"Yeah," I said, "Or do you want to wait for the surprise?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm

"I guess we can surprise him." I whispered with a smile, sitting back to eat my pizza. I glanced to the clock: 11:30pm.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 am

I smiled and turned back to the pizza, , I couldn't think of anything to talk about really.

Suso seemed content though, just kind of sitting and eating.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:04 pm

I smiled, tapping my finger on the table. I was buzzing. Extremely excited to see my cousin, she was like my best friend, like a sister. And I hadn't seen her since High School, but I liked that she felt she could still turn to me if she needed help or anything. "I was thinking, maybe we can all go swimming tomorrow, along with my cousin. It'll be a good way for her to get to know you and Suso." I said quietly to Soka.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 pm

"That'd be great," I said, before turning so Suso. "You feel like swimming tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Sure, I've never gone public swimming with fur." There was a mischevious glint in Suso's eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 pm

I laughed lightly. "Hey, Suso, what if you haven't finished changing back yet? Like you changed into a large wolf every night until your big transformation, maybe you turn a bit human every night until that one transformation when you're completely human, maybe with a few things forgetting to change, like ears, tail, maybe a little furry.." I said, thinking aloud, but I thought it was quite a good theory.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:20 pm

"Maybe, I just hope I don't change back, being unable to speak was terrible." Suso said, taking a bite out of the slice in his hand.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:25 pm

I nodded, biting my slice of pizza, when I heard the cab beep outside. I smiled, putting my slice down, running to the door. My cousin: Pale Blonde curly hair, Greeny blue eyes, pale, slim with naturally pouted lips. Was climbing out of the cab, getting her luggage. "Annie!" She smiled. "Hey Cristina!" I smiled, hugging her tightly, she hugging me. "I missed you." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Suso glanced out the door, he got up, "Who's that?" He asked, standing in the doorway before I could stop him. I wasn't too sure about Christina's reaction to his inhuman characteristics.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:37 pm

We hugged for a little longer. "Suso, Soka. This is Cristina." I smiled, gesturing to my cousin, dressed in a white blouse and three-quarter jeans.

"Hi." Cristina smiled her pearly white smile, waving a little. "You're.. different." She smiled to Suso, looking him up and down before her greeny blue eyes settled on his.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Suso smiled, his teeth were white, but definitely not human. "It comes with being a werewolf." He shrugged.

"Nice to meet you," I said, walking out with my hand outstretched, I had heard Christina's voice but wasn't exactly sure where her hand was.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Cristina smiled, looking to Soka and shook his hand. "Its my pleasure." She smiled.

"I'll take your bags, you can take my room, I'll take the couch." I said, picking up the bags, though refused to let Cristina sleep on the couch, even when she insisted she would.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:16 pm

I smiled at Annie and Christina, the way they talked with each other was rather humorous. "Or you could have my room." Suso offered "I've slept on the floor for the past four years now."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 pm

"Are you sure?" Cristina asked, her eyes soft. Though saw me drag her bags up the stairs. "Annie! Be careful! Don't break my camera!" She said, running after me.

"I won't!" I said, pulling the bags up the stairs still. "You and that stupid camera." I rolled my eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Suso followed, "I'm sure, I don't mind, I actually prefer the floor." Suso rambled as he took the camera bag from Annie.

I just chuckled as I took up the rear of the group.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:33 pm

"Thats really sweet, thank you." Cristina smiled, helping me up the stairs with the bags, walking to Suso's room. "So a werewolf? Clearly not like the Twilight rubbish." She smiled.

"Here it is." I said, putting the bags down, looking to them.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:37 pm

"Not really, I'd just turn into a normal sized wolf, at the worst end, most of the time I looked like this, until recently." Suso shrugged and smiled a little at the thought.

I just kind of sat off to the side, I didn't really have anything to say.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 pm

"I'll leave you to it." I smiled, smiling to Soka as I walked downstairs to resume the meal.

Cristina nodded. "So I guess you're no Taylor Launter then?" She laughed lightly, often closing her mouth when smiling, as if hiding her grin.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:47 pm

"I'll join you." I said, following Annie back down to the table.

Suso blinked a little at Christina, "Would that be the actor who played Jacob?" He asked, apparently he was no good with actors.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I smiled, sitting down at the table, continuing to eat her slice of pizza.

"Yes." Cristina nodded with a smile, which seemed contained.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:55 pm

I sat across the table and took another slice. Also smiling.

"I'm definitely no actor." Suso said, sitting down, "And I can't shift at all now."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 pm

"I didn't mean it like that." Cristina smiled. "Nevermind." She shook her head, tucking a strand of curled blonde hair behind her ear, pulling her bags into the bedroom.

"Seems like they're getting along." I smiled, moving onto my second slice, as I tended to pick off the pineapple and ham then eat that first before I ate the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 pm

"Oh, I guess, not." Suso said, his brows knitting together. "Do I get to know what you meant?" He asked Christina.

"Christina hasn't ran away screaming yet." I said with a grin, "Suso might actually have a chance."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:08 pm

"Nope." Cristina grinned, placing her bags against the wall.

"Maybe." I chuckled lightly, sipping my cola. "I might open the wine when she's settled." I said, though wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Suso grinned, "Alright, do you need any help here?" He asked, looking up at Annie.

"That'd probably work best." I said, taking a drink from my can as well, glancing off to one side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next