Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:17 am

(Okay. Maybe they could get taken too, maybe Iminica could plan to keep them as Trophies, or as weapons?)
Nick got to the showers, pulling off his shirt, then began to do the tricky task of getting the water to the right temperature.

Chance fell asleep cuddled up to Erin. She carefully laid him in his bed, tucking them both in, kissing their foreheads then getting out, closing the door quietly. Walking to Hugh and kissing him softly. "Hey." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 am

(Alright, great idea)
'Not to hot and not to cold, too bad you aren't that bold.' An echoy voice said entering Nick's mind.

Hugh smiled and kissed Erin back "Hey." He said, putting his hands on her hips while he brought her to the couch to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:30 am

(Oh, thank you.)
Nick looked around, down the hall then rubbed his eyebrow lightly. He shook his head, figuring it was just his imagination.

Erin smiled, her hand on his cheek as she kissed him again. "I love you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:33 am

'always check both ways before crossing, and never eat a salad without tossing.' The voice said again.

Hugh kissed Erin back, letting it linger a bit before pulling back and saying "I love you to."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:46 am

"Whose there?" Nick called, slipping a gun out from its place.

Erin smiled, giggling a little. "I'm glad you do." She smiled, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am

'A specter a phantom a ghost, though that's only simply a boast.' the voice said.

Hugh smiled, kissing Erin, pulling her a little closer.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:56 am

"Stop talking in riddles and answer me." Nick demanded, his eyes flicking around. He saw better from a distance anyway.

Erin smiled, continuing to kiss him, brushing her hand up his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:00 am

'I am Inimica, and there ain't nothing that I can do to ya.' It was a rough rhyme but it was one, he rather enjoyed playing with this poor fools mind.

Hugh's arousal shot up when Erin touched his leg, his kissing turned all the more passionate. Maybe she had decided to touch him where he wanted it, but it was just a thought.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 am

"Well would you like to leave me alone so I can shower without the feeling I'm being watched?" Nick asked.

Erin smiled, bringing her hand back, resting her hand on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 am

'You wish to be alone it would seem, I will leave so I cannot see.' Inimica went elsewhere so Nick could shower.

Hugh took a little longer to come back down than a wave of a hand, he scooted closer to Erin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:27 am

"Ha. That didn't rhyme." Nick muttered, showering quickly, wrapping a towel around his waist.

Erin smiled. "Remember, nothing can happen." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 am

'No it didn't, but you're still hearing things.' Inimica told Nick, he didn't have enough energy yet to make himself visual.

Hugh pulled back, "Right, the newest member to our family." Hugh smiled as he put his hand on Erin's bump, though to him it was hardly noticeable.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:43 am

Nick ignored the voice, walking back to the main floor.

Erin smiled, quite brightly. "I can't wait to see it." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:45 am

'I wonder just how long it will take you to visibly flip, maybe you might start seeing things before you do.' Inimica teased.

Hugh smiled as well, "Me to."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:58 am

Nick clenched his hands into a fist.

Erin smiled, cuddling into his side.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 am

'Hey, here's an idea, maybe if you actually started loving the perfect person you might get your sanity back. But you'll have to win her over first.' Inimica said.

Hugh put an arm over her shoulder, smiling. He kissed her before he got up, "I'll be in bed." He told her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:17 am

"And you think you know the pain I'm in?" Nick asked.

Erin nodded. "I'll probably stay up for a bit." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 am

'You have begun to love Erin, though she has someone else, and she seems happy with him. How could you possibly separate them?' Inimica asked Nick.

"Alright, see you in the morning." Hugh smiled, walking down the hall, smiling a brief hello to Nick.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:40 am

Nick gave a nod to Hugh, then waited for him to be out of earshot. "Yes, do you have any ideas?" He asked.

Erin said in the livingroom, fiddling with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:44 am

'Many, but I would suggest telling Erin you saw something strange in her childrens room, after filling it full of a gas which would render her and her children unconscious. You would then have as long as you wished to have Erin fall head over heels for you.' Inimica really only wanted revenge on Hugh for disembodying him.

Hugh undressed and slipped into bed, he was most comfortable that way anyway. He was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:52 pm

"I'd prefer her to be conscious, that she'd chosen to love me." Nick said, rubbing his forehead.

Erin decided to tidy the living room and kitchen, needing something to cure her restless mood.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:54 am

'Make Erin think it was Hugh's fault.' Inimica told Nick.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 am

Nick smiled. "Good idea. How do I make that gas?" He asked.

Erin lent against the wall, fiddling with her wedding ring with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 pm

'You are a trained operative, are you not? There must be some training you had that could be useful.' Inimica said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Nick scratched the back of his head as he thought, then went off to make the gas, putting it in a container which would spray the gas once it was dropped. Nick snook to the childrens room, opening the door quietly, throwing the container in, closing the door quickly but quietly. Nick took a deep breath, running to Erin. "Erin! H-.. Hugh put something in the childrens room! I-.. I can't get it out." Nick breathed, doing his best acting.

Erin looked up as soon as he ran in, sprinting to Chance and Rain's room, running in, though fell to the floor unconscious in seconds. Nick waited for the gas to vanish before he went in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next