Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 am

Hugh smiled a little to as Rain got into his arms, he held her on his hip while he got her and him some pie. "So, how have you and Nick been getting along?" Hugh asked Erin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:57 am

Erin glanced to Nick, catching him pulling one of his faces, getting him into a quick headlock, Chance patting his head. "Oh we're the best of friends." She smiled, tightening her hold before letting him go. Chance giggling.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 am

Hugh smiled, picking up one plate and handing it to Rain in his arm, taking the other plate in his other arm. "So I'd guess nothing eventful happened while I was out?" Hugh asked as he and Rain started eating their pie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:45 am

Nick looked to Erin, a little worried Hugh knew. "Nope, just playing with Chance." Erin smiled to Hugh.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 am

Hugh nodded, Eating another slice. "Okay," He glanced to Rain smiling to her.

Rain smiled back and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 am

Erin raised an eyebrow, looking to Nick with a shrug, walking off with Chance on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 am

Hugh finished his pie and sat back, his hand on his stomach, there wasn't much left for him to do.

Rain took this as a signal for her to climb into his lap, she did so promptly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:10 am

Nick sat on the couch, quite bored.

Erin was reading to Chance in his room.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:14 am

Rain put her hands on Hugh's shoulders, can you read me a princess story?" Rain asked.

Hugh chuckled and kissed Rain's forehead, "Of course sweety, let's go find you a book."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:29 am

Erin did all the voices in the book, Chance giggling, then Erin getting him to try and read it with her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:30 am

Rain jumped off Hugh's lap and hurried into her room to get her favorite book. "Daddy read to." She said, which was as much of an explanation as she gave.

"Are you feeling alright?" Hugh asked Nick "I noticed you were kind of ignoring me."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 am

Erin nodded lightly to Rain, then pretended to be a dinosaur with Chance.

"I guess, and I'm sorry if I came off that way, I don't mean to ignore you." Nick said.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 am

"I wasn't taking offense, I just saw you feeling a little off is all." Hugh shrugged.

Rain laughed and stayed a little longer when Erin pretended to be the dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:54 am

Nick nodded lightly. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

Erin giggled, pretending to eat Chance. "Mommy!" He giggled, squirming around.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 am

Hugh looked at Nick, "Sure, ask away." He said.

Rain giggled and held her book tight.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:03 am

Nick took a small breath. "What would you do if you liked a woman so much, that you were beginning to think you love her?" Nick asked.

Erin tickled Chance, putting him on her shoulder, she getting up and spinning around, holding Chances legs so he couldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am

Hugh blinked a little, rather surprised, "I guess, I'd try to do things to make her fall in love with me." Hugh said, several thoughts running through his mind, not sure which one to believe.

Rain giggled when she saw Erin and Chance playing, just watching them was more fun than being read to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:20 am

Nick looked down. "What if she was.. involved.. with someone?" Nick asked.

Erin sat down, the world spinning, Chance clinging onto her still.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:23 am

Hugh thought a moment, "I'm not sure about that one, I guess I'd ask if she knew someone else like her." Hugh suggested, he was beginning to narrow down who Nick was talking about, nearly every married woman in the world.

Rain slowly stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 am

"What if theres no one else like her?" Nick mumbled with a sigh.

Erin smiled, holding Chance as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:33 am

Hugh sighed, closing his eyes, "If I told you what I would do then you would try to take Erin." Hugh told Nick truthfully. "A caught a little bit of that when the two of you fell over in that chair, the worst part is I think you'd probably end up loving her better than I have." Hugh had been getting thoughts like that ever since Nick and Erin were flirting on their way home.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 am

Are you planning on bringimg Iminica back? I have an idea if you are.)
Nick looked down. "I honestly couldn't tell you. Part of me wants to be the man who had the profound privilege of sleeping next to her, but the other part holds her too dearly to my heart that I love her too much to love her, she's my close friend, and I accept thats all we'll be. She loves you more than she loves anyone, I found that out today." Nick sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I don't want to ruin what you have. You have a family, and you have each other, and Erins happy, and that makes me happy." Nick nodded a little.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:45 am

(I wasn't planning on it, but what's your idea?)
Hugh nodded, "I'm glad you feel that way, but I have a problem with helping people, I want to do it." Hugh said, he wanted to help Nick but just didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 am

(That because he's after Hugh, he can capture Nick, use some kind of mind control to kidnap Erin somehow as bait for Hugh, which would eventually lead Hugh looking for her, Nick can pretend to assist Hugh, but in fact help Iminica to overpower him, as Hugh hasn't yet learnt to defend himself. I've not thought of the rest.)
Nick shook his head. "Its fine, I don't see any way you can help." He shrugged. "I think I'll head down to the showers." He said, getting up and walking to where he remembered the showers were on Erins tour she had given him whilst Hugh and Rain was away.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:57 am

(Okay, I've had an idea for Hugh's dragon magic, I'll have him use it to free Erin in the end.)
Hugh watched him leave, and turned back to his own thoughts, then he remembered he had promised Rain he'd read to her.

Hugh was too late, Rain had fallen asleep in her bed.
(What about Rain and Chance?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next