Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 am

"Ivan!" Gabrielle screamed as she walked after him. "What do you want me to do?! Now I'm not sure what to do! You said you're going to leave me. How am I supposed to take care of it by myself?!" She snapped, grabbing his wrist.// Jacelynn quietly followed behind them, her arms still tightly crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 am

"You wanna get rid of it, have your way. Get it taken away as soon as its born, we'll never see it again and it won't bother you." Ivan said, pulling his wrist from her hold.// River pressed the button, Melody skipping into the elevator, waving at Grayer with a grin, he shyly waving back. River smiled lightly. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" River asked Jacelynn, setting the bags on the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:07 am

"If you actually loved me, you'd understand why I'm thinking about doing that." Gabriela said as she looked up at him. "It's like as long as everything's going your way, we're fine, but after that you're pushing me away. I'm jut scared this is how it will be when we're married."// "Yes, I am fine." Jacelynn said as she leaned against the elevator door.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:12 am

"Oh, I'm sorry if I'm angry that you want to give away our baby." Ivan said.// River nodded lightly. "Sweetheart, come away from the doors, you might hurt yourself." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 am

"Well I'm sorry I'm trying to do right by our baby by sending it to a home that can actually afford to have it!" Gabriela sighed as she covered her face with her hands. "You... You drive me insane." She growled. // "Ok..." Jacelynn nodded as she stood up straight and walked to the back of the elevator where she leaned against the wall. "Why is he coming with us?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:29 am

"We can afford it! I said earlier I had enough to support us for years!" Ivan said. "Oh, I drive you insane?" He rolled his eyes.// "Because he doesn't have anyone else." River said softly, her eyes on Jacelynn. "We can't leave him here for people who aren't nice like us."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:35 am

"Yeah, sure you do. You're a personal trainer, or you were the last time I checked." Gabriela sighed as she sat down, her head in her hands. "Ok, Ok... I give." She sighed, shaking her head.// "Oh... But... He..." She trailed off as she ran a hand over her forehead.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:39 am

"No, lets go with you're idea. Lets give away our child. Come on." Ivan said, walking to the laptop. "I'll have a look if theres an RSPCA for children, shall I?" Ivan asked, he wasn't letting it drop, he thought giving away children was disgusting, he saw them as gifts from God himself.// "But what, sweetheart?" River asked, crouching down to be eye-level with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:47 am

"Por que você está fazendo isso?" Gabriela asked in her native tongue, translating to "Why are you doing this?" She shook her head, "No we're not giving it away... Not after how much you resent it..." She said quietly as she looked down.// "Nothing... I just want to go home." Jacelynn said softly, as she looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:54 am

Ivan shook his head. "You're so set on the idea, I just want to make you happy." He said. "We can leave it in a weaved basket on someones doorstep." He said, he was angry and upset, and it was very clear.// "Sweetheart, you can tell me anything you know, I wont be angry or mad with you, its better with something off your chest. Better out than in, eh?" River offered a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:03 am

"No! Stop!" Gabriela shouted as she glared at him. "Ivan, please..." She said softly, "You're upsetting me and yourself..." She said softly as she looked down, her hands linking together, though couldn't keep the tears from falling any longer.// "I know..." Jacelynn nodded, before she looked away. "Nothing's wrong... I just liked getting the attention..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 am

Ivan let his head fall into his hands, drowning out the sadness, he hated to cry, which he felt like doing.// "Sweetheart." River laughed lightly, hugging her. "Sweetie, you're still getting the attention, don't worry about that." River smiled, Melody just watching.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 am

"Ivan... We won't do it, ok?" Gabriela said as she walked to him and just sat in his lap, her arms wrapped around him. // "Oh.." Jacelynn glanced over at Melody. "What about Melody? You never give her attention..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 am

Ivan wrapped his arms around her, burying his head in her neck. "I'm sorry." He said softly.// River looked to Melody. "Come here hun." River gestured to Melody to come over, River gasping. "You refused one lf my hugs!?" River asked in a fake shocked tone, getting up, picking Melody up, holding her upside down, Melody giggling. "Are you gonna hug mommy?" River asked. "Yes, yes, yes!" Melody giggled, River pulling her the right way up, hugging her tightly, Melody grinning, hugging her tightly. "Who wants to see how strong I am?" River asked, Grayer raising his hand. "Me!" Melody grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:38 am

Gabriela sighed as she nodded, "Me too, baby.." She whispered softly, before she kissed him sweetly.// Jacelynn grinned lightly as she watched, it seemed like they were really actually happy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:49 am

It is officially too hot! -.-)
Ivan kissed her back, hugging her close to him.// River smiled, giving Melody a piggy back, then sitting Grayer and Jacelynn on each of her hips, picking up the bags then carrying them all to their suite, when the elevtor stopped, River knocking on the door, unable to open it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:57 am

Haha, it's like that here... Only add like 50% humidity to 114º like in Clarksdale. lol, I just stay inside.)
"We can keep it... I just was trying to give us options." Gabriela said softly, before she gently rubbed his arm, her eyes closed tightly.// Jacelynn got off when they were at the room so she could open the door. "Come on!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 am

Lol. xD)
Ivan nodded lightly. "I shouldn't have treated you the way I did." He said softly. "Please forgive me."// River chuckled, picking Jacelynn back up, carrying them inside. "I'm mom-zilla!" River laughed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:26 am

"It's ok... I really am sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen... I just thought it might have been an ok thing to think about so we knew the options." Gabriela said, before she gently stroked her hand from his shoulder down his leg, to his knee, then back up. "I love you."// Jacelynn gasped, before nodding. "Mo-" She couldn't say it. She wasn't her mom... She didn't have her mom there.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 am

Ivan nodded. "I love you too." He said softly, kissing her gently.// River never meant to call herself Jacelynn's mom, it was merely a joke. "Mommy!" Melody giggled, Grayer laughing as River fell onto the couch with them, after dropping the bags on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 am

"Wanna take a shower with me? I'm kinda hot and sweaty." Gabriela asked as she closed her eyes slightly. "I know we just got done... But... I kinda think we need to make up again." She laughed. // Jacelynn walked over to the couch where she sat down. "Mis River?" She asked quietly, "Will my momma still love me when the new baby is here?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 am

Ivan nodded. "Sure." He laughed lightly. He was glad they could make up after an argument.// "Of course she will, sweetheart." River smiled. "She'll love you just the same." She added. "I'll get your daddy." River smiled, walking into Jakes room.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:53 am

"I'll race you." Gabriela grinned as she got up and walked to the stairs, before she started undressing. Her body was near perfection, other than her bump, but the rest of her was firm and toned. She pulled off the shirt she had on, as she walked into the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes as she walked. "Come on! I'm waiting!" // "No, don't wake him..." Jacelynn said softly, "Will the baby like me? Will my mommy want to spend time with me? Will she have time with that and school?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:01 am

I officially LOVE Saturday Night Live! xD)
Ivan chuckled, only wearing his boxers anyway. He walked to the bathroom, taking off his boxers, fairly proud of his body, but not many men were self conscious.// River nodded, closing Jakes door. "Woah, sweetheart. Stop worrying." River smiled. "You don't have to worry about any of that."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:10 am

Haha, awesome!)

Gabriela sighed as she ran the water, smiling when she had it the right temperature. She turned towards him with a small smirk. "I can work with that." She teased, before she walked to him and kissed him once on his neck. She wasn't shy of her body, she'd never had a reason to be.// "But... I'm worried. I don't wanna lose my mommy to a new baby." Jacelynn said as she looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next