Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:17 am

Lol, I love the one where the host is Scarlett Johansson and the musical guests are Arcade Fire, the sketch is these high school kids doing a song about history in from of the UN I think, and this kid is like: "The holocaust. What was that?! Heroshema. What was that?! Terrorism. What is that all about?! Slavery. C'mon guys!" xD One of the singers from Arcade Fire I find strangely sexy. xD)
Ivan chuckled, brushing his hands down her bare sides.// "She'll love you just as much as the baby." River told her. "No mom can ever forget their little
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 am

Haha, I don't watch that kind of stuff, I really rarely watch TV all that much, unless it's the RK3DE which is usually around my birthday!)

"Come on." She whispered as she pulled him with her to the large shower. She sighed, "What happened to the you who was dominant? I loved that." She whispered sexily as she pulled him against her.// "It... It feels like she won't care..." Jace said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 am

Lol, I love it. Though I don't watch reality TV that much. XD)
Ivan smiled, pressing her against the wall. "I wanna be careful, seeing as you're pregnant." He whispered, his warm breath brushing against her, softly kissing her neck, though it seemed quite intimate.// "Sweetie, she'll still love you, and treat you the same." River said softly. "I have lots of brothers and sisters growing up, we were all treated the same." River said, having a twin brother, older brother, sister and half brother.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:55 am

Haha! I'm a movie person though! I'm going to see The Conjuring tomorrow! Or, World War Z. LOL We haven't decided yet. But my mom and I are supposed to go tomorrow... Unless she finds something better to do.)
Gabriela moaned slightly, before she closed her eyes tightly. "I don't want you to be gentle." he whispered, before running her hand to the back of his neck, her fingers gently massaging his scalp. "You're so sexy.." She whispered as she buried her head into his neck, the water pouring down her face, back arms, legs, all of it, but it felt so good. // "But... I'm scared she'll favor it more than me... then she won't love me."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:01 am

Lol, sounds awesome! I wanna see Grown Ups 2. I loved the first one! "Ello Ladies!" "Everything was on Steroids except his voice!" xD *Pours water on the floor* "My waters are breaking!" *turns around* "I got you, I got you, I got you." xD)
Ivan smiled, biting her neck, though gently enough not to pierce the skin.// "Jacelynn, she'll still love you unconditionally. But you'll always have me and daddy. I'm like.. fun aunt River." River smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:05 am

I know!!! OMG I remember that part! LOL xD Both of them.)
"Oh..." Gabriela ran her hands down to his waist, before she pushed her hips lightly into him, before she rubbed her leg up and down his sensually.// "I'm just scared... I love my mommy- and what about Ivan? Will he be nice to me? I don't know what to do... It's scaring me.." Jacelynn cried.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:19 am

Lol. xD)
Ivan smiled, kissing her passionately, massaging her thighs.// "Hey, its alright, don't cry." River hugged her gently, rubbing her back. "Ivan is a nice man, he'll be friendly." River said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 am

Gabriela sighed lightly, as she buried her head into his neck. She soon bit into his neck, though didn't draw blood, nor pierce the skin. Her head was going in a million directions with thoughts on what she could do, but decided to let him handle it. // Jacelynn continued to cry into River's shoulder. "I want my mommy to love me!" She sobbed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:53 pm

ivan smiled with a small sigh, kinda liking it. He kissed Gabriela quite passionately, massaging her thighs.// "Hey, she does love you." River soothed, rubbing her back. "And she always will." River added, gently wiping her tears away. "Don't cry sweetheart. She'll love you all the same."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Gabriela laughed slightly when he pulled her away from his neck to kiss her. "You... You amaze me." She whispered, before she kissed him once more, just as sensually. // "Then why doesn't she ever come over to daddys to see me?" Jacelynn asked. "She doesn't love me... She doesn't want to spend time with me." Little did she know, Gabriela didn't exactly have custody of her. There wasn't anything she could do.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Ivan smiled. "I'm glad I do." He murmured, continuing to kiss her.// "Sweetie, theres a thing where a mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore and they have children. They separate, and theres a thing called custody, and your daddy currently has that over you, which means because he loves you so, so much, he wants you to live with him. But it also means, by law, your mommy can't visit you without daddys permission." River said softly. "Your daddy wants you to be happy, he really does." River told her, rubbing her back again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:18 pm

"You know that question you asked earlier?" Gabriela asked softly, "Well... I changed my mind, I don't want you to be rough... I want you to just... do whatever comes naturally." She said honestly, before shrugging, though for some reason had a hard time pulling away from his lips.// "But.. Why don't they love each other?" Jacelynn asked as she looked up at her. Her own eyes were puffy and red from crying. "I want to spend time with my mommy too... Like you and Melody do..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Ivan nodded, gently and tenderly kissing her, which seemed more intimate and passionate, despite it being a little slow.// "Some people fall in love, but later on they don't feel love for the other person anymore, and some people date other people whilst dating someone. Those you wanna stay clear of." River advised. "Me and Melody only spend this much time together is because I stopped her daddy from seeing her. He hurt me really badly, and I don't want Melody getting hurt." River said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:50 am

Gabriela slowly let her eyes slid closed, though she wasn't exactly used to being kissed like that, she had no idea what to do. She was always kissed hard and quick, the same with everything else it led up to being hard and quick as well. // "But then, why is my mommy with him if he hurts people?" Jacelynn asked, "And why did you say he was a nice man if he hurts people?" She added.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 am

Ivan continued, holding her close to him. His kiss slow and tender, way more romantic.// "Its different, he loves your mommy." River said softly, looking to the time. "Woah. C'mon, you'd better get some sleep, and we'll see if theres a water park around here tomorrow." River smiled, walking her to her room, Melody already asleep, River lifting Jacelynn into her bed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 am

? Hello)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 am

Gabriela was most definitely having a hard time keeping it slow, and it actually became frustrating for her at times.// "I'm not tired..." Jacelynn said, before shrugging her shoulders, "There's actually two here... Not just one water park, and if you count seaworld, and the one at Universal Studios as a water park, then there's probably more than 5."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 am

Ivan sighed, making his kiss hard and fast, not bothering to be romantic anymore.// "Well you have to try and sleep." River said softly, making sure Melody was tucked in. "I'll see you in the morning." She said, turning out the lights, picking up Grayer then laying him in her bed, tucking him in, turning off the light then walking to the couch, laying on it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:33 am

"What are you doing?" Gabriela asked as she pulled away, and slowly began to kiss his neck. Her open mouth kisses went from his colored bone, to his jaw line, before she sucked on his neck for just a moment, giving him a slight purplish red hickey.// "Ok..." Jacelynn finally gave in, turning onto her side as she curled up under her warm covers. "Where's the little boy stayin?" She asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:36 am

Ivan held her, rubbing her back lightly.// "Well, I guess when we go home he'll stay with me and Melody, but he's sleeping in my bed right now." River said, curling up with a blanket around her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 am

"Maybe we should just.. Stop. I'm the only one who's doing anythin." Gabriela huffed as she pulled back, leaning against the shower wall.// "Oh.. Ok..." Jace whispered as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:01 am

"Well you seemed confused when I was kissing you. And then I was doing all the work." Ivan shrugged, it didn't bother him if she didn't want to. He stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.// River slowly closed her eyes, steadily falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 am

(Sorry, I've got to go for a jog! I'll be back later, if you'd like to wait, but you don't have to.)
Gabriela had wanted too, but he clearly didn't. She couldn't take the lead in everything. "Fine... I guess it doesn't matter since you have to have everything your way."// Jake had been asleep for a while, as well as he snored.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 am

I probably will wait until I fall asleep. xD)
"Yup." Ivan said, not going to satisfy her by giving her an argument. He walked to his room, laying on his stomach, closing his eyes.// River grumbd, turning onto her stomach, trying to cover her ears to block out the snoring.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 am

(It's really hot, I couldn't walk but two miles... And plus, it's hard with a hurt ankle.)
Gabriela sighed as she slid down onto the floor and scrubbed her arms lightly with some soap, her eyes closing after just a moment. // Jacelynn had grown accustomed to the snoring, so she'd just sleep through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next