Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Same here! I never watched that, but I was obsessed with Wizards of Waverly Place xD)) Ivan smiled, picking her up and spinning her around, laughing. He put her down, smiling brightly.// River laughed lightly. "Have you tried warm milk? It works a treat!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Eh... it was one of the older shows, lol, probably a little before your time! xD OMG! i remember watching the 2nd season premiere at midnight at the hunting camp. I loved that show too! xD I don't like the ones they have now... Disney has gone to hell. Those shows made them in the early 2000s. Kim Possible, Life With Derek, Even Stevens (Holy shit how do I remember that one? 0.0) Lizzie McGuire, House of Mouse (Lol I was obsessed with that one!) That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. (O.o... didn't notice that till now... if you notice what I did you'll laugh lol) Cory in the House... Etc... All those! lol, I remember most of them... lol I feel so old right now... lol) Gabriella held onto his neck tightly, though not too tight, just so she didn't fall or anything. She giggled when he sat her down, resting her head against his chest.// "Yep, she's a night person!" He smiled, "Ive tried everything."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:07 pm

I love Thats So Raven! I was really sad when they stopped showing it! Dx And OMG! I just realized that!:O Lol xD)) Ivan smiled, hugging her lightly. "Dizzy?" He asked with a small laugh, he knew he was.// "Aw." River smiled lightly. "How about doing a lot of activities in the day, like swimming and playing a lot, then only letting her have small 30 minute to 45 minute naps? I had to do that with Melody, she soon settled into the routine." River smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Lol, I was the one for Kim Possible, The Sweet life of Zach and Cody, life with Derek and all that! Lol, I watched Thats So Raven a lot as well xD I hated Even Stevens and Lizzie McGuire xD. lol, did you notice the same thing I did? xD I couldn't help but laugh when I figured it out!) "Yes, very!" She said, her head spinning at the moment, before she nearly fell from his arms. "I feel drunk!" She teased, before letting go and rubbing her eyes.// "I've tried a lot of stuff.. She does take little naps, like 35 to 40 something minutes, but it doesn't help.. Other than that, the activities she'd rather sit out, she scared of getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:24 pm

Haha, I noticed! I used to watch Cory in the House as well! XD I found Even Stevens annoying xD)) "I catch you if you fall." Ivan smiled, walking her to the screening then sitting next to her.// "Aw, bless." River smiled, looking down to Jacelynn. She looked up to the doctor who told her she could see Melody. River glanced to Jake, offering a small unsure smile before taking a deep breath and getting up, following the doctor. Melody laying in a hospital bed, pale with wires attached to her hands, her left hand had a large cast around it, Melody's eyes open a little, unable to focus on one thing. River walking to her bedside, the toddler with a oxygen mask over her mouth and nose as she was still waking from the anesthetic. "Baby.." River said softly, holding her tiny hand, tears already in her eyes. "Momma.." Melody croaked, her eyes flicking from River to the ceiling then back again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:27 am

Lol, I used to watch Kim Possible. I was so obsessed with that show!) Gabriella smiled lightly, giggling when she sat down. "I totally trust you!" She giggled, smiling brightly, before looking to the screen, though leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder with it started playing.// Jake looked down when she walked back. He decided it'd be best to stay where he was, since he had no right to go with her, he was only an acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 am

Lol, I watched one or two episodes... I was more into The Powerpuff girls. xD)) Ivan smiled, resting his head against hers lightly, enough so she could move if she felt uncomfortable.// "We managed to save her hand, but she'll need to learn to use it again.." The doctor said softly before exciting, River nodding, talking to Melody. "If you promise me you'll get better, I'll bet you a puppy. I promise." River said softly, kissing her free hand. "I will, momma." Melody said quietly. River looked to Jake, smiling brightly. She didn't mind if he came in or not.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:49 am

Lol, I was not into that one! it bothered me... it felt like a dark show :p lol, I was weird about that stuff! And omg! Tennis on the Wii is so easy! LOL nothing compared to what I do on the court!!!!!!) Gabriella just smiled, not bothering to move, because she felt so comfortable with him there was no use in it. "Who can not want you? You're so sweet." She whispered softly, nuzzling him slightly with the top of her head. // Jake just watched, though smiled back. He didn't want Jacelynn to wake up either. She'd never go back to sleep! He gently stroked his daughter's hair, before kissing her forehead. Jacelynn only moved close to him, her brown eyes flickering open slightly, before they closed again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 am

Haha! The Powerpuff Girls were awesome! Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup. :B xD)) "You'd be.. um.. surprised." Ivan said after hunting the word. "Who could not want you? I would snatvh you up in a heart beat!" Ivan smiled.// River kissed Melody's forehead, the toddler falling asleep. "'l'm allowed to stay overnight." She sighed quietly after walking back to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:07 pm

They were totally dark! :O lol, I couldn't stand it... I don't know why, it just like... scared me. *Shrugs* Go for it, laugh at me for being freaked out by 3 little kids! LOL) "I'm sure I could think of a few." Gabriella whispered softly, "I don't get why you'd want me!" She said, before shaking her head, "I'm really happy to be here with you." She smiled, looking down to her feet. No one else would waste their time with her.// "That's great! How is she?" He asked sotly, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Haha, I'm not laughing at you! I suppose the monkey was quite... strange. xD)) "You give the stars a reason to shine." Ivan whispered with a smile, not wanting to disturb others from watching the film. "I am glad you asked me to come along." He smiled.// "Tired, mostly. They managed to save her hand, it just needs to heal over before the cast can come off." River smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 am

lol, he was... and I just got back from seeing that movie, Now You See Me, and holy crap! It was sold out by the time the movie started... we got in just before the crowd came... and I was setting between these two huge guys... and trying to watch the movie... but the movie was amazing!) Gabriela smiled, before sinking into her seat just staring up at the screen.// Jake nodded, "That's great." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 am

Haha. xD I remember watching the first episode again a year ago, and I was just like: Why did I watch this?! And what was the film about? Just so I know how to play Ivan.)) Ivan smiled, his eyes watching her from the corner then looking up to the screen, watching it quietly.// "I know!" River grinned. "The hard thing is, she has to learn how to use it again, but she's right handed so she shook be okay with writing.." River said softly, though a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 am

lol xD It's about magic! It's like... Omm... I'll just show you the preview; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MHDYZJWLXA
Lol, it was so good! And what happens, you never see coming... I was so shocked! lol) Once the movie was over Gabriella got up and stretched her arms before walking out, though kept looking back to see if he was following her.// "Oh..." Jake nodded, "But she's still got her hand, other than that it doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:45 am

Theres only one problem there.. I'm on my 3DS.. My laptop has decided not to charge.)) Ivan was following, wrapping his arm around her when she was least expecting it. "Can I take you for meal?" He asked with a charming smile.// River nodded, looking up to the clock. "Can you do me a huge favour? I need to go home and wash then get some clothes and come back here, and I can't drive.." River said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 am

Oh... Well, it's kinda hard to explain...) Gabriella nodded, before sliding her hands into her pockets. She had kind of jumped when he wrapped his arm around her, because she wasn't at all expecting it. // "Oh, sure." Jake said softly, before he stood, though didn't need to do much with Jacelynn sleeping.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:02 am

Oh, never mind then. xD Hows your day been so far?) Ivan smiled lightly, he knew just the place.// "Thank you." River smiled, looking to Jacelynn. "Need any help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 am

Not good, not good at all! I'm just... Upset in the long run about everything...) Gabriella sighed once she got in his car, before checking her phone.// "No, I'm fine.. I just don't want to wake her up..." Jake said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:19 am

Ohh. I shall slap everyone who has upset you. -.-)) "Are you okay?" Ivan asked, sitting in the drivers seat.// River nodded. "I promise I won't be too long. I don't wanna keep you for as long as I have already." She kindly smiled, walking with him out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 am

It's not anyone in proticular... I'm just fed up with people talking about Katrina... it's a touchy subject... and we got no help when it happened, everyone was too busy with New Orleans) "Yeah, I'm fine!" Gabriella smiled, before tucking her phone away. "What about you? And where are we going?" She asked softly.// "No, it's fine! Once she's in her car seat she shouldn't wake up." He chuckled slightly, "And you don't have to hurry, I've got plenty of time."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 am

I know, I read the thing! Thats terrible! I would of helped Mississippi! But I'm stuck in Britian. -.-)) Ivan smiled. "5 star restaurant." He said with a smile. "Great food." He nodded lightly.// River smiled. "You're a really nice guy, you know that? You ex was stupid to have let you go." She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 am

I wish I lived there! lol, my BFF is moving to London when She gets out of High school.) "Oh, you don't really have to go through all that..." Gabriella said softly. She hated to make him spend all that, really she did. "You don't have to, I'm good with Sonic or something like that." She said softly.// Jake just smiled, "You don't know me yet." He said, then looked over. "What's your address?" he asked softly, "I have to have it to get there."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 am

Hehe, me and my BFF were planning to move to the US. We're not sure where, but we have everything else planned like the apartment. xD)) "I reserved a table.." Ivan said softly. "I want to take you somewhere special. A beautiful girl like you deserves it." He smiled.// "From what I know already you're nice." River smile. "56 Brooklyn Avenue, quite a big house with large white gates at the beginning of the drive up to the house. You cant really miss it." River smiled. (I don't really know the street names over there, so I made one up. xD)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:05 am

Mmm, I wouldn't! Y'all got it made! lol.) "Oh, ok then." Gabriella smiled, before she started to think. This guy was a player, or he acted like one. Was he only in it to get in her pants, or was he trying to make a relationship about it. She tried to decipher it, though it wasn't easy. // "Gotcha!" Jake nodded, putting it in the G.P.S. before he began driving. Once there he unlocked the car doors and looked out. "Wow... Nice place..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 am

Haha! xD We have a scrapbook each of our future, or what we want it to be like. xD)) Ivan smiled, driving her to the restaurant where he opened the car door, and the door to the restaurant open for her. He was a gentleman in that way. "Would you like to sit inside or out?" He asked.// "Thanks." River smiled. "You can come in if you like, I'd hate to see you wait out here. It'll be much cooler inside." She smiled, getting out of the truck, her housekeeper and nanny greeting them. "Hello ma'am." She smiled, taking Rivers bag and coat. "How many times have I told you to call me River, and to rest on the weekends?" She asked with a smie, taking her bag and coat back, the small woman waiting attentively on Jake. "Tai, rest." River called, though the nanny stood where she was. River ran herself a bath, getting some towels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next