Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 am

Haha, I dont have time to do that. My BFF and I have a bucket list we've got to do before we're 21! We've got to drive to California, get matching tattoos, go snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef. lol, and so much more... Mmmm... go on a cruise with each other... have a shopping spree lol lots more) Gabriela shrugged, before looking around, "Whatever you'd like." She said softly, walking over to him and taking his hand. "I'm kinda hungry though.." She giggled lightly, "So better make up yah mind soon!"// "Ok... I don't have a ton of time... My ex wants me to bring Jace back before 11, well if she's home by then.." Jake sighed, getting the girl from the back seat. He'd told her she'd never get back to sleep if he got her up, and she woke as soon as he picked him up. "Great." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 am

Lol! I need one of those lists!xD) Ivan smiled. "Inside?" He asked.// River bathed, drying herself off as she changed, drying her ferociously curly hair as she walked down the stairs. (If you've seen her pictures you'll understand what I mean. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 am

Haha, I'm still writing it, xD We have some of the things done! lol I can't wait for the shopping spree at PINK or VS lol) Gabriella nodded. // Jacelynn wouldn't stop crying, and looking for her mother, bawling by then and Jake couldn't do a thing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

Lol. xD)) Ivan smiled, tucking in her chair once she sat, he sitting opposite. "Order anything you want." He smiled, handing her a menu.// River rushed over at the sound of crying. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, putting the towel to the side, then remembering a trick she had used with Melody. River got a warm blanket, with soft and silky fabric, walking back to Jake, handing it to Jacelynn. It was very effective with lulling the stubbornest toddlers to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Gabrielle shook her head, "I'll have... om.. I don't know, what's good?" She asked softly, before looking up at him.// "No, there's nothing anyone can do when she gets in this mood..." Jake said, just letting her cry, he couldn't stop it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:10 pm

"The seafood is good, the steak is nice. I prefer the spaghetti. They make the meatballs extra spicy." He smiled.// River nodded lightly. "Is she just tired, or grumpy?" River asked, getting some juice for her, to see if she were thirsty, noticing she hadn't drank in a while.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 pm

"I'll just get the caesar salad..." Gabriela said softly as she folded the menu up. She was rather tired as it was, and it was getting late.// "No, she wants to go home... She's not good in new places..." Jake said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Ivan nodded lightly, he'd settled on a small plate of spaghetti. He waited patiently after they ordered.// "Oh.. I won't be a sec." River said softly, packing her gym bag full of clothes, toys, teddies and blankets for Melody. Clothes and toiletries for herself. "Ok, all done." River smiled slightly as she dragged the dag to them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm

"Ivan?" Gabriella asked softly, "You ok?" She added, her blue eyes flicking up at him. // Jake smiled, "Hey, if you hold Jace, I'll carry your bag... It looks kinda heavy." He chuckled softly, standing up, Jacelynn quickly wrapped her arms around Jakes legs, holding on tightly to him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Ivan snapped out of his daydream, looking up at her from his napkin. He nodded lightly. "Are you?" He asked.// River smiled lightly. "It seems she wants to stay with you. I'd hate to make her feel uncomfortable." She smiled lightly, sighing lightly with a huff as she picked up the bag, it was like she was carrying her whole house in there, well, to River it was.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:05 pm

"No..." Gabriella said softly, honestly she'd started feeling left out the moment they left the theater. "I'm just going to go home... Here, I'll pay for my food..." She said softly as she laid two twenty dollar bills down on the table. She stood and started to walk down the dark street.// "Alright! If you insist." Jake laughed, before dragging Jacelynn along.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Ivan sighed lightly, his stomach rumbled but he got up, leaving the restaurant also, sitting in his car. "I knew I was out of her league." He sighed, thinking she took pity on him.// River smiled weakly, dragging her bag with her, then moving to the back of at and pushing it forwards that way, but it hardly helped. Instead she kicked it along.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Gabriella sighed as she walked through her front door, the long walk nearly killed her, not literally though. "I feel so stupid..." She whispered, rubbing the back of her neck before she sat down. // Jake couldn't help but laugh, though he did pick it up after a while and carried it, along with Jacelynn, to his truck.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Ivan sighed driving home then laying on the couch sadly, he had a chance to find someone better, way more amazing than his ex, and he blew it.// "Its not funny, it was really heavy!" River smiled lightly, following him. "I don't box or weight lift or anything, so yes, I find heavy bags hard to carry." She smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Gabriella stood up and walked to the punching bag Jake had left there. She turned on some music she used to work out then started punching it, over, and over, and over again, harder and harder each time. // "It's easy compared to the guys I fight!" Jake laughed, shaking his head. "You should come to a match to watch me box." He nodded, "it's fun."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 pm

'Did I do something wrong?' Ivan texted her.// "I will." River nodded with a smile. "Whens your next boxing match?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Gabriella punched the bag a few times, or until the song ended. She walked over to her phone, before looking at the messages. 'No.. I just felt like I was left out.' She replied.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:05 pm

'How? It was only us there.' He replied.// "I will." River nodded with a smile. "Whens your next boxing match?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:10 pm

'Because you were in your own little world *dot* *dot* *dot*' Gabriela replied before throwing a punch to the bag once more. // "Oh.. Omm.. tomorrow night, the only night I don't have Jace this week." Jake said smiling.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm

'Oh.. I'm sorry.. to be honest, most of the time I was staring into your eyes, but made it look as if I was staring past you.. the other time I was wishing to gaze into your eyes. I'm sorry.' He replied, everything he told her was thhe truth, he may seem like a player, but he was definately not one.// River nodded with a smile. "Its a date." She smiled, then her eyes widened. "Not a date as in... um.. you know what I mean." River said rubbimg her forehead slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Gabriela hadn't been near her phone, and had the music blasting at this point. She was a strong fighter, just as her ex was, he'd taught her, though they used it against each other often. She held onto the punching bag for a moment, gasping for air, before going at it again. // "A date it is!" Jake grinned, not giving her the chance to get the rest out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Ivan soon fell asleep.// River smiled, rather brightly, though knew if anything came out of it, it would take a while for Jacelynn to warm up to her. River just smiled. "Where abouts is it? I could get a cab or walk." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Gabriella sighed, before she kicked it as hard as she could. She couldn't help but do that. She hid scars, bruises, and broken bones. She and Jake had a rough relationship, though she threw just as many blows to him. She walked over to her phone, 'I'm sorry! I was boxing...' She replied, 'But.. wanna come over?' She replied, before setting down on the couch. 'I'm kind of lonely...' She added.// "I'll pick you up, though it'll be a little while before the match starts." Jake said softly, opening the door for her, before putting Jacelynn in her car seat.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Ivan jumped at the buzzing and bleeping of his phone, he looked to the messages, reading the recent one. 'Sure, I'll be there soon.' Ivan said, getting his car keys and walking to his car, driving to her house.// "Thats okay." River smiled, climbing into the truck, putting on her seatbelt. "Is it dangerous? ..Boxing I mean.." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Gabriella sighed as she sat down on the edge of the couch, though left the door open while she ran upstairs to take a quick shower.// "Depends." Jake said softly, before shrugging. "If it's fixed, no. Most the things I've done aren't fixed, though when you get into the 'bigger' matches... Most are fixed." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next