Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aviary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:01 pm

"Dang you all." Jamie said once she landed, taking deep breaths. She was exhousted from the flight there! "Ok... now down to..." She took a deep breath, letting her wings just go limp, they were strained from the flight. "Business." She glanced to Avalon, "I guess we should do it here, then let Vahn carry her inside. The doctors and stuff won't understand..."

I just listened to them, but I was so scared. Not for myself, but for Aiden, it was my one fear that I'd lose him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Avalon set held Mila for Jamie, his eyes nearly bleeding comfort and calm.

I was positive Jamie would be able to help Aiden, I was concerned about Mila for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Jamie looked down before she extended her glowing hands. She was scared to touch me though, what if something went wrong? She'd be in so much trouble, or she thought she would have been. Each time she reached out to touch me she'd pull her hands back, however, eventually she did, and the pain struct me immediately. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Miles... Please don't hate me." She said quickly as she walked backwards.

I just ended up crying in Avalon's arms, my arms wrapped around myself tightly. They didn't understand... It hurt, and I was just barely able to deal with it without blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:15 pm

"Alright, I'll take her and see if she and Aiden are alright." I told Avalon gently taking Mila inside the hospital "I have a pregnant woman here." I announced when I was inside.

Avalon stayed outside with Jamie, he was a little tired from using his flames, he sat on the curb.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:20 pm

I grimaced when he started walking, but I knew I was going to do this alone. I always went alone to appointments and stuff, what was new? The nurse up at the front desk ran over with a wheelchair and asked Vahn to sit me down so she could get us to the right place.

Jamie sat down beside him, but she was literally shaking like crazy. She was scared she'd actually hurt someone worse.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:24 pm

I sat Mila in the wheelchair, I followed her as long as I could.

Avalon put a winged arm around Jamie's shoulder, "You did everything you could, and you did it the best you can, you did great." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:34 pm

(I'm just going to fast forwards a bit, because I can't actually play out this kind of stuff.) Of course once everything was over with they'd forced me into a c-section. No matter how I begged to have him naturally, they wouldn't let me because of the fact he'd been facing the wrong way. I was more then loopy when they brought both Aiden and I into the recovery room, I couldn't even remember what the little boy looked like anymore, but he looked exactly how I'd described him, only in baby form.

"I hurt her though..." Jamie said as she leaned into his side. "I feel horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:39 pm

I was led to the window where Mila was taken to recover, I stood with my face pressed against the glass as I watched her and Aiden intently, praying they'd be alright.

"You saved her and her baby, that's more than any doctor could do at that point." Avalon told her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:44 pm

"You can go in if you like, they're both stable." The nurse said as she walked past him, "Mila's just a bit drowsy from the numbing agent." She added, before she took off running down the hall with some blankets in her hand.

I was finally awake enough to sit up and see the little boy who was in a small crib type thing beside me. I covered my mouth with my hand as I stared at him. He looked so much like his father it was unreal.

Jamie shook her head, "But... I still made it worse for a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:48 pm

I hurried inside and hugged Mila, "I'm so glad you two are okay." I told her, looking back to Aiden, smiling, "We finally did it." I told her, smiling as I saw he had Mila's lips.

Avalon held Jamie close, "But you made it so much better in the end." Avalon told her, "I'll bet you'r and aunt by now."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:54 pm

"We?" I asked, "You didn't do anything, you didn't even stay with me." I murmured as I just stared at Aiden. I was starting to worry about other things, but it didn't matter. Aiden looked wide awake, and squirming around like crazy. He had so much energy for new born.

"She'll hate me for putting her though all of that though.." Jamie said as she rubbed her arm, then nodded, "I want to go see if they're ok, but I'm scared to."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:02 pm

I didn't have anything to say to that, Mila had done all the hard work, I had even left her on her own. I wanted to make it up, "I'm sorry, but maybe I could help you raise him?" I offered.

Avalon nodded and stood up, "She should thank you for saving her and Aiden.." Avalon told her as he offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:07 pm

"I thought that was already planned. Unless you decided it was ok to chicken out of that and let me to it alone, again." I said quietly as I looked down.

"She's not going to thank me." Jamie said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:16 pm

"Of course not, I don't ever want to leave you again." I told Mila, knowing how it had felt before, it wasn't something I wanted back.

"No, but she should." Avalon told Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:20 pm

"Of course." I rolled my eyes as I glanced to Aiden. "I'm sorry, I don't want you to think I'm mad, but I am. You made me do this all alone, with no one I knew. You just ran off when I needed you most, it just showed me how much you cared. I would have asked my sister to come and hold my hand if I knew that was going to hapen."

Jamie just nodded, looking at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 pm

I sighed, "I'm sorry but I thought I was helping, I was trying to make you happier." I told Mila, it was the truth, I was trying to make Mila happier.

"Come on." Avalon said, "Let's go see Aiden."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:35 pm

I rolled my eyes as I looked away. "Yeah... Whatever. I don't want to talk about it, but if you actually cared, you would have known how much I wanted you there, but no, you just left."

Jamie nodded as she stood up, "I.. Don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:41 pm

"Why are you telling me this now?" I asked, truly stunned by what Mila was saying, "I was worried I'd hurt you again if I didn't change, and now it feels like you're trying to get rid of me."

"It'll be alright, we're just going to look, you won't have to talk to Mila if you don't want to, we can even stay in the hall if you want." Avalon told Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:46 pm

"Because I'm trying to get a point across that I'm ticked off about you just walking away when I needed you." I replied as I looked to my hands. "You know, forget it. Forget all of it." I would have gotten up and went over to Aiden to pick him up, but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry.. I don't want to go inside... I know I don't have to talk to her, but I want to... but I'm scared she'll be mad."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

I looked to Mila, "I caught that when we got back together, I don't like it when you're angry at me, so I do my best to keep you happy, I like you that way, I'll love you any way you are, but I'm happy when you are." My voice wasn't angry or demanding, it was loving, in fact.

"Then we can stay outside and wait, I doubt the doctor's will let Mila leave with Aiden if she can't control her temper." Avalon said.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:57 pm

I clenched my jaw when he spoke. "When we got back together? What happened to today? The rest doesn't even matter anymore, ok? We're not going back that far." I murmured as I looked up at him. "I'm talking about how you left me in excruciating pain, giving birth to our son. If you haven't gathered that already."

"I don't want that to happen... She'll be mad because they're making her stay longer... Let's just go see Aiden, then we can come back." Jamie said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:34 pm

"I followed you to the room you gave birth in, I wasn't allowed in, you knew that would happen, then I followed you to the surgery, I was at least able to watch, which wasn't fun and games for myself, then I stood outside there." I pointed, "Until I was told I could come be with you and Aiden.

"Okay, let's go then and hope for the best." Avalon said, starting that way with his hand in Jamie's
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:10 am

I looked down, fiddling with my fingers. "Ok... Fine." I said quietly as I brushed my hair out of my eyes. It wasn't exactly ok, but I'd forgive him, "But yeah, I knew it'd happen. I knew you wouldn't ask, so I just give up." I murmured as I moved a little to pull Aiden's crib to me. I slowly slid my hands under his back to help him up easily, one a bit farther up so he wouldn't fall. He was so quiet and peaceful looking, even though he was still wide awake. I gently, and slowly, lifted him up and pulled him to me, wrapping him gently in my arms. He felt so light, so fragile,  "He feels so fragile... I'm scared he's going to break or something.." I said with a small smile as I ran my hand over his skin. He was a good eight pounds, which was plenty big, but he was just so light to me.

Jamie nodded lightly, "Yep, as long as she isn't in a bad moon around Aiden I'm ok with her attitude though... She kind of deserves to be after what she'd been through today..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 am

I still hadn't felt like I'd made it up to Mila but I wanted to. I knelt beside her and smiled into Aiden's face "He is beautiful though, he has your lips."

Avalon nodded, "I'd be a little angry if I had to go through that much pain." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:47 am

I smiled slightly as I caressed Aiden's chubby cheeks. He squirmed around before he reached out to touch Vahn's nose. Or, he tried to. He was too far away. "He looks like a mini version of you to me." I said softly, as I looked down at him, he was pretty determined to touch Vahn's face.

Jamie smiled as she pulled him along and inside. She asked for a room number before she took off down the halls to find the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviary
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next