Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 am

A sheath?)) Alvin watched him quietly, listening to all he had to say, he he dared to believe the other man. "She played us both, then? First Stephen, I mean the guy got one better he had a kid with her, then you, and now me." He thought aloud, setting his gun in his belt. "Either one of us would do to keep the bed warm." He nodded, wiping his forehead with his arm. "In that case, have her." Alvin shrugged. He wouldn't be used, not again. Not by a girl making her way around the group. He wouldn't be surprised if Eve was next knowing all he heard.

Eve glanced up to him, looking back to the ground before considering all he had said. Now and before. She gently picked Darcy up before making her way over to Stephen, setting the girl down comfortably before hugging him. "It's alright." She whispered, closing her eyes. "I did my fair share of shit, I'm just glad I have you back now, and you're actually mine." Eve said softly. "Because I need you."
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:33 pm

(I hope he's not really gonna just give up. XD Daryl lied to him big time. He just wanted to hurt them. XD)
Daryl smirked. Of course that's what he would say. What was shocking, though, was how quickly he believed every one of the loess he'd just spat in his face. Beth hadn't ever told him no such thing, not while they were together. Daryl just got up and walked back inside the barn, and to Beth to tell her the 'good' news of how Alvin didn't want her anymore.

He expected her to break down in his arms. To cling to him like she'd never done before. To show that 'love' he had always claimed she'd had for him. But, regardless of his hopes, she did the total opposite. Yeah, she got a bit taken back by the words that came from his mouth, but she knew Alvin better than that... They love—loved each other at one point. He'd seemed like he wanted it back... She got up, laid her baby girl in the very back where she could crawl around, and do whatever she wanted, without getting hurt by falling out of the car.

Beth gathered herself, and walked outside, her hands pressed deeply into the rugged material of her old, worn jeans. "You don't love me anymore, do you?" She asked, shifting her weight. "I know we had a hard time... I know I was immature for wanting to leave so badly, but you're the first person I ever really trusted beside my sister... Not even Stephen has been that close to me. You're the first person I've ever felt this way about... So, when I say this, please tell me he's lying when he says you don't want me anymore. It-it has to be a lie." She whispered, submissively wrapping her arms around her torso wherever they happened to fall. "I know I messed up... But I thought when you love someone; you try whatever it takes..."

Stephen reached his arms around her when she walked over and rested his head against her shoulder. "I'm so sorry for being such a screw up... God, I'm so sorry..." He mumbled on, his hands locking behind her back as he slowly pulled her down into his lap. "I didn't mean anything I said, and I swear I never cheated on you with anyone. Let's face it, I've never loved anyone besides you... And the things with Beth, it was a one time thing... She doesn't love me like that anymore... She loves your friend more than she's ever loved me... So, don't worry about losing me to anyone, okay? Cause it'll never happen. I'm all yours. Forever. Until the day we die..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 pm

(Hehe ^^)

Alvin in his little burst of anger punched the closest tree, which of course cut up his hand. The tree however, went unharmed. Closing his eyes at the pain of his fist, Alvin assumed his plan to get rid of Daryl had failed. Maybe everything he said about Beth was true, though he couldn't be sure. He didn't trust Daryl, just as a rule. Rubbing his forehead yet again. Alvin say against the tree he had hit, taking off his shirt to wrap it around his bleeding knuckles.

Though he did look up to Beth when she came out, which meant it had worked. "I never said I didn't love you." He said softly, patting the ground for her to sit with him. "Daryl said that everything you told me was the same you said to me, about the running away and spending the rest of our lives together. He had everything spot on, but I thought if you really told him that, then you'd be long gone by now." Alvin reasoned. "It was a risky test, but I had to make him believe I was giving you up, to see if you were gonna take him back, or come out here. And here you are." Alvin smiled slightly. "I have never stopped loving you, Beth. Nor will I."

"That better be a promise." Eve whispered, wrapping her arms around him also. "Because I find you with her or anyone, I won't hesitate to kill you both." She murmured, only with a hint of a playful tone. "I've already lost nearly everything I ever held so dear to my heart, and I can't lose you too. Not to anyone." She said quietly. "I know I can be a bitch, but I know most of the time I'm not, I think that's a start." Eve said quietly, closing her eyes as she set her head on his shoulder. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:29 am

Beth walked closer to him, and sat down once she was at the spot he'd patted. She was beside herself right now — with joy, remorce, fear... They all built up so easily when you thought you were going to lose one of the most important things in your life. When he spoke, though, she felt herself figuratively melt in the Palm of his beaten up hand. 

"Of course I'm here," she whispered, pulling his hand closed to take a look at it while he continued on. She slowly unwrapped it, being as gentle as possible with the bloodied up appendage. "I don't love him, Alvin. Nor have I ever — do you remember the discussion we had right before I went into labor with Violet?" She questioned softly, glancing away only to reach into the little bag she carried around to pull out a small container of rubbing alcohol. There were was only a few drops left in the bottle, but she would rather use it on him now than wait until it was infected later. "Anyway, what I'm getting at is that I dont care about him like that. If I had, you're right. I would have been in there with him happy as ever— but I dont and I'm not. I love you and you alone... And my baby. I love her too." She poured the alcohol onto his hand as quickly as possible, knowing the sting of it all too well. "Sorry... I would rather you not get an infection."

Stephen smiled softly. Funny, was it not? She threatened to kill himself and whoever she found him with. Lucky enough for her, she'd probably never have to worry about that with him. He was faithful apart from that one time before he was with her — who's counting?! He just simply pressed his lips to her forehead and held her there, in his lap, with the biggest, most content smile he had spotted in a while. "I promise, babe." He whispered, pulling his head away just a bit so he could look at her beautiful face. "I don't care how much of a bitch you can be, I'm here for moments just like this... And well, all the moments. Because... Well... I love you too."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:56 am

(Have you not seen our second Rp? ^.^)

Alvin nodded softly, watching her face as she spoke and inspected his hand. Her beauty made him almost forget about the pain. "I know, and I'm sorry if I hurt you for a moment before. I knew it would happen, but I just had to be sure." Alvin said softly, his brown eyes studying her. "You forgive me, right?" He smiled a little. "I've been an ass I know, but I can't lose you." He closed his eyes when the alcohol came into contact with his open wounds. "It's alright," Alvin smiled, trying to brave it.

Eve smiled softly at him when he kissed her forehead, looking to him with big green eyes when he turned her to look at him. She grinned softly at what he said, and for what felt like the first time in years, she pressed her full pink lips to his in a gentle kiss. Eve pulled back after a moment or two with a happy smile, absently fiddling with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 am

(Crap! I almost forgot about it. 0.0 I'll go and reply right after this!!)

Beth smiled softly. "Babe, you don't have to say you're sorry anymore. I mean, really. We've both done wrong toward one another, but today wasn't one of them. Today, things are finally gonna get better." She took his shirt and dabbed the little bit of blood off of his knuckles. She pulled his hand to her heart, and rested it there. "Do you feel that?" She held it there, "As long as my heart is still beating, I'll still be here-- Loving you and you alone. I'll treasure you like I've never treasured another man in my life..."

Stephen smirked softly against her lips. "We should probably get everyone inside before the storm hits." He said softly, standing up to go and call them in. Once done, he walked back over to her and offered his hand. "I'm scared that we'll have to make sure we board up the doors tonight-- the storm could bring a lot of walkers to us." He sighed, "On that note, where should we sleep? I'll go wherever you're going..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 am

(Aha xD It's cool lol)

"I know, I just wish I could'be done it a different way." Alvin said softly, smiling as he watched her and listened to her. "I hope, even if you do die, God forbid, but you'd be with me in spirit also." He smiled weakly. "It's just when my mom passed away, my father had this thing where he'd tell me she wasn't really gone forever. She was still around but we just couldn't see her." Alvin said softly, smiling a little. "It's stupid, I know."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Evie nodded softly, watching him walk away but then arrive again, taking his hand to stand up. "We should back the car up to the doors. It'll hold it. Also, we should sleep up there, in the hay loft. If we lift up the ladder, then if walkers get in, they won't be able to get to us. We could try and fit everyone up there. Push some hay bales down here and make some room and lay the blankets down." Eve said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:11 am

"No, no," Beth shook her head softly just as a few drops of rain hit her forehead. "It's so not stupid! I still say my dad and sister are around, but everyone calls me crazy. They're probably long, long gone by now.. But, somehow we all think they're still here. I don't know why our minds come up with tense kind of things, but it's kinda logical, right?" She smiled, leaning in to kiss his jaw line sensuously. "We should probably get back inside, right? Violet is probably hungry and I need to feed her and all of that wonderful stuff."

Stephen smirked softly as he stood up. "We can do that. I'll push the hay bales together, and you can grab some of the sheets from the back of the hummer?" He suggested. Without an answer, he went to work on his end of the deal, pushing the bales together one by one until they had a little bed forming. "Babe!" He called, "How big should it be?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:28 am

Alvin smiled softly, standing up and helping her up. "We should go back inside." He said softly, connecting their lips in a sweet kiss as he pulled her up to her feet. "We'll get Violet nice and full, then all cosy. Then the three of us can cuddle down for the night." Alvin said softly as he walked her back to the barn. Resting his head on top of hers, he turned to kiss the top of her blonde head, resting his arm around her shoulders.

Eve nodded softly, walking to the back of the hummer to see Voilet on her own. "Poor baby." She whispered, popping open the the trunk and pulling out some blankets and resting them over her shoulder as she climbed up to the loft, laying them over the hay. "Shall I bring the weapons up here? Just in case?" Eve tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:03 pm

"I'd like that," Beth leaned into his side as they walked through the barn doors. Her heart broke for Violet. All of the time. One, she had a horrible mother who wasn't afraid to admit it; and two, she was being forced to grow up in this horrible world they called home. "Alvin, I just realized something." Beth whispered as she pulled away long enough to lift her child from the back of the hummer. "The only way she's ever going to survive is if someone protects her... And not her biological father, not the man who doesn't even want her, but you... You're the first and only person who's ever really wanted either of us. What I'm getting at is, that I want you to take care of her even if something bad happens to me... Which I'm afraid of... Not because of walkers, but illness. My whole birthing experience has left me weak and with no fight left. It's left me beaten and bloodied... With this angel to snow for it. Please, if you truly love me, make sure that she lives no matter what — even if something doesn't happen to me. I just need the solace of knowing she'll be safe."

Stephen glanced back at her as she began to climb up, offering her a hand but she was too fast for him to really get it in front of her. "The weapons should probably come up here—a few of them, at the least." He nodded. "Maybe we should back the hummer into the doors now, huh? I was thinking that you're more than right about that... even if there are walkers at our door, we can still stay safe of that thing is against it. It will not be moved." Maybe he was just checking the thought over once more before he actually commanded Daryl to follow through.  "Babe, we should probably get everyone up here, huh? Or are we gonna keep this sweet little retreat to ourselves?" He teased, nudging her gently with his elbow. "I had no idea who all you planned on being in bed with tonight."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Alvin smiled softly as he held her close, kissing her forehead before walking into the barn with her. However, he looked her straight in those big blue eyes when she began speaking, and it broke his heart to what she was telling him. Holding her arms gently, Alvin took a soft breath. "You know I would protect you both with my life, but I'll protect her, and if anything bad is happening to you, I'll be there with you because I don't want you to be alone, and worse, afraid. More than you are now." Alvin said softly as he caressed her cheek, he soon pressing his chapped lips to hers in a soft and endearing kiss.

"And what if we run out of ammo up here? Then were fucked." Eve said softly, glancing down to the hummer with a nod. "That's a good idea," she hummed slightly before looking to their ltemporary bed. She smiled and swayed softly at his playful nudge. "Yknow we could," Eve quirked a red eyebrow. "Push some bales of hay down their and they can make their own beds." She smiled softly. "Well, I guess its Beth, Alvin and Violet. Then Daryl on his own, then me, you and Darcy, unless she wants to sleep in the car." Eve shrugged softly as she looked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:24 am

Beth took his hand with her only free one, then leaned herself against the side of the hummer. "Why do you have to be so perfect?" She asked softly, a small smile tugging at her lips as she moved away long enough to put her child in the back seat. She curled up in one of the blankets on the seat. She was more than content to be there. Beth, she wrapped her arms around Alvin and pulled him closer. "I'm so sorry for all the bullshit I've put you through..."

"So, should I make different beds for us all, or shall we all be sharing?" He teased, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Yeah, we should being it all... Just incase. But, I don't think Darcy should stay all on her own.  Not right now. Not in this storm.... Maybe she could come up here and stay with us. I can put her some bales together by themselves, but I don't think she should be alone."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:37 am

Alvin chuckled softly at her seemingly rhetorical question. Though smiled as he watched her with Violet. He kinda counted them as his own little family, even if Violet wasn't his he'd still be the father figure she needed. He was snapped out of his little daydream as Beth wrapped her arms around him, Alvin doing the same as he rested his chin on top of her head. "I love you unconditionally, Beth. No amount of bullshit could ever drive me away from you. I know I've been a jerk recently, but I needed to get my head straigh, especially with moving from the house." Alvin said softly, kissing the top of her head.

"I think we should have separate beds. Like, a bed for me and you, Alvin and Beth, and finally Daryl. Not counting the children of course. Like you said, they shouldn't be on their own so I'm thinking, Violet will obviously be with her mother, so what If Darcy comes and sleeps with us? Either next to me or in the middle." Eve suggested, rubbing the back of her neck, smiling as he wrapped his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:12 am

"Can I tell you something?" Beth brushed some hair from her face, then looked down. "I know you love me, and I just hope you know just how much I love you — no matter how I used to feel about others has no affect on either of us now... That's for sure. I'm just scared of everyone jumping to the conclusion of me running around with everyone when it's not the truth. I've found the one man I want to spend the rest of my life with." Though, she glanced back to hear Violet coughing violently in the back of the truck. She spun around quickly and lifted her into her arms. She pressed a hand to her daughters forehead, only to feel that she was absolutely burning up not to mention her skin was pale as ever. "She's like, burning up..." She looked back to Alvin. "I don't know what to do—what do I do?!"

Stephen nodded as he continued to move bales around just in time to hear Beth asking what to do—and saw the baby's flushed skin. He made his way down the ladder after he told Eve to follow him. He did the same thing Beth did, checked her temperature. Hot as hell to the touch. This was his daughter... And now, he was scared they were going to lose her to a common cold or something. Maybe the flu. Who knows. "Eve, can you help her, please?" It was easy to hear the pleading in his tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:39 am

Alvin nodded softly, listening to her before Violet sounded in the back. He instantly began to worry. "I don't know! I don't know." He panicked, having never really been around children, however he knew the worrying wasn't helping anyone. Alvin was clutching Beth, gazing down at the child he considered as his daughter.

Eve glanced to Stephen, following him closely like he instructed, watching them all standing around the babh rather than helping her, and Eve growing up with a baby in the house, she was the only one who really knew what they were doing. "You are all useless." She sighed, plucking the baby from Beth's arms carefully, sitting on a haybale while removing layers from the child, needing to regulate her body temperate to get the optimum conditions for her immune system.

Alvin watched in awe, as Eve pressed an ear to the child's chest. "Not too shallow, she's breathing fine. She might just have a fever." Eve said softly. "She needs constant access to liquids, whether you're nurcing or using formula. Personally, I'd enthuse you to nurse. It'll be best for Violet." She said softly as she bounced the baby naturally on her knee, rubbing the child's back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Beth and Stephen hesitantly watched the woman with the baby girl. Of course, Beth was panicked. That was her baby. The only thing she had done properly (besides meeting Alvin) in a long time. I guess you could say the child was the little ray of sun at the end of a long, dark tunnel they got to call reality. 

"So, she's okay?" She extended her arms for the child after Eve told her what to do; breastfeed her, keep her with all the liquid she could get... Wonderful. "Breastfeeding... You know, I really don't mind... She just doesn't latch onto me..." Beth shrugged softly, stroking the baby's cheek. "If there's a trick to it, then tell me... I'll do anything to keep her healthy and safe..."

Stephen, of course, while standing in the background, felt like he should be there with the child that was supposedly his. He had panicked to see the baby so sickly looking, but when Eve cared for it... God, it was a sight he had never seen before—in other words, it gave him hope that they would all be alright as long as they could stick together that is. He walked over to eve and wrapped an arm around her tiny waist, "thank you..." He smiled, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Eve looked up to Beth, before brushing her finger next to Violets cheek to see her turn her head with the rioting reflex. "She's hungry enough." She said softly. "She'll latch on eventually, she just needs the right encouragement." Eve nodded, smiling to Stephen and pecking his lips softly before setting Voilet in Beth's arms and walking her away from the men, telling them to give the two some privacy.

"You're still lactating? A constant flow right?" Eve asked, watching Beth. "You shouldn't have dried up yet, so we can try feeding now? If you hold her while I guide her head. Once she notices she's getting milk she should begin to nurse on her own." Eve explained, setting Beth down on one of the hay beds.

"She's so good with children, huh?" Alvin said softly, sitting down as he respected the woman's wishes. "It's a good job she's around, y'know? I couldn't imagine what would've happened to Voilet. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I couldn't help her." The man rambled as he rubbed his forehead. "But I see you two are back on track. That's great, man, glad you two are happy again."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:43 am

(Gah! I've written this like five times and still it's being a jerk. Sixth time the charm?)

"I am pretty sure I am—my body must have known she would end up needing it later on. That and she's just over a week old, so I haven't stopped lactating yet... It's part of the reason I have to change tops so often." Beth sank down to the hay bale once she was asked, well pushed to it. "So, you're going to hold her head, right? Is there any way in  particular that I should be doing this?" She asked in a more gentle and quiet voice. "Like, I'm looking to you... Because I don't know what exactly to do. That might be why she won't latch on..." It made more since now to her why the child didn't ever really want to "take it."   

Stephen slightly arched a brow as the other man spoke. "You pay a ton of attention to her, don't you?" He asked, then glanced back to his hands. "I mean, you say things like... I don't know, man. It's a little weird to be glorifying someone who's not yours..." Maybe he was a bit jealous... Just a bit. Eve was his, right? Well, having someone else talking about her in anyway good or bad... "Oh, but yeah,.. Without her who knows what we would do around here sometimes. She's the only one who's got any medical 'experience.'"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:25 pm

"That's true, I just wasn't sure how old she was exactly." Eve said softly as she sat beside Beth and helped her position the way Violet should feed. "If the flow is a problem then I'm sure maybe we can find something to wear under your bra which will help to conceal the flow." She said softly. "And I'm not a mother, nor Violets guardian or whatever, but at a week old, you shouldn't be leaving her in the back of a car, not when its so humid. Maybe appoint her to someone next time? We're all here to help you, you don't have to be alone in raising her or in general." Eve assured her with a smile. "Now, since those boys have themselves occupied, you wanna lower your shirt and we'll see how she takes to you?" She said softly, watching Violet.

"No, not really." Alvin said softly, looking up to him. "We became good friends when you went on the supply run. We bonded over building defences, and through Calvin." He said remorsefully, memories of the boy saddened him. "I tried to keep her sanity there in hope you would come back but, I guess I didn't have as much affect on her as you would. Friends go a long way, but she trusts you, with her life I'm sure." Alvin smiled, leaning against the hummer. "I'm sure she couldn't have chosen a better man, I see how you look at her."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:38 pm

(I'm sorry. >.< I have been so busy lately... I feel horrible. Sad I just haven't had any free time on my hands. Sad ))

Beth knew not to get defensive. She also knew, way before she decided to leave the baby there, that she shouldn't have left her all on her own for such a lengthy amount of time. "I just thought you guys had better things to do than watch a baby," she admitted. "I'll be sure to ask next time. God knows it'll make me feel a lot less stressed. I'm not young, but I'm not 100% sure on what I'm doing. You know?" She then moved into the position she was told to, or edged into, and violet took to it a lot quicker this time. Only after one or two minutes, the baby girl was suckling with all she could and to be honest Beth was surprised. Really surprised. "Maybe it was just that I was holding her wrong before or something!" She grinned, glancing up to Eve, then back to Alvin and Stephen. They were just-a-chatting. "They're always talking about you..." She whispered, "I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous.."

Stephen rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down to his worn out, tired hands. They were covered in cuts ranging in size from small to large. Shocking, right? Not so much. The hands were supposed to be able to show everything—everything would be how much you worked. In this case, all their hands looked like Stephens. "Somehow it doesn't surprise me," he said, strongly. "I mean, I expected you to be more than friends... After all, you did end up stealing another mans woman during the process." He fumbled on and on. "I don't mean to sound rude... I just worry about all of us. We have weak links... And we need to rid ourselves of them... All of them.."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:23 am

"I'm always here to help Violet, and I'm sure Alvin is too." Eve said softly with a gentle smile, watching Beth's face before glancing back down to the baby. Her face lit up when she began nursing. "There you go." Eve breathed in relief. "Sometimes we all just need a helping hand, yknow?" The redhead smiled, glancing over her shoulder when the youn mom spoke about the boys. "Hm, maybe it's not always a good thing to have people talk about you." She gave a gentle smile, looking back to Beth. "Never mind, we have more important things to think about other than boys. This little angel." Eve grinned, stroking Violets cheek gently.

Alvin looked up to the taller man, rubbing the back of his neck with a sore hand. "Yeah, well Eves different. She's attractive, but I love Beth, yknow? She and Violet are what keep me going in this fucked up world we live in." The man sighed, folding his arms. "She's a good friend," Alvin nodded. "I wouldn't want anything more. I wouldn't cross you, I wouldn't even think about it. Neither would I ruin what you two have." The man explained, nodding in agreement. "We are weak, and with a baby around, it's also dangerous. I think we need to take time here, for as long as possible, to reestablish the group we once hand. To fix broken bonds."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:48 am

"I hate that she has to grow up in a world like this," Beth replied softly. "We'll be okay though, all of us. I think we can change things, don't you?" She asked, just as the baby broke away from her. She quickly pulled her top and bra up. "I guess I'm hopeful that we can stop this epidemic sooner or later... Maybe expand our group again... Like at the prison, Eve.." Beth whispered, knowing kf Stephen heard her that he would be beyond pissed. Even the thought of that place made him upset. It was the one time he really failed them, and he knew it. "Violet could be the start of our new life, you know? We could just make like Adam and Eve... Block out the rest of the world and then we can just... Make everything better again..."

Stephen slowly nodded. "We have to, don't we?" He of course had to agree. It was the best for the members of their "family." He glanced back up at Alvin, then forced a small smile onto his face. Almost crooked. "Keep it up, boyo. I'll keep you to your word. Cross me, with her... And We will have issues..." He patted his shoulder. "But you're right, and I trust you, because we're all one big old family. We have be there for one another. We have to help each other. I'll be here for you, as long as you're there for me." He said softly, then slowly turned. "If we are gonna stick together, we need to figure out what to do with Daryl. He's not safe... Especially around you and Beth... Or even Violet."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Eve nodded softly, on her knees in front of the mother and child. "She'll be strong, if she's anything like you." She smiled down to the baby, holding its tiny hand. "Expanding our group is a good idea," the redhead nodded quietly. "But it's also a huge risk, what with all types of people now. People have changed, and I've seen it first hand. What happened at the prison," Eve whispered. "That man was drunk, crazy with power he felt he had, that he deserved. Who's next? A mass murder? A rapist?" She murmured. "We need to create a system.. Questions we can ask to be sure they're not a threat."

"Boyo?" Alvin chuckled softly. "I'm a grown man, dude." He shook his head with a soft smile. "Daryl," he shook his head. "He's not safe to send on his way, he could come back and set fire to this place." He murmured. "He even tried to kill me out there," Alvin gestured over his shoulder with his thumb. "We either need to seriously talk with him, and know where his loyalties lie, or put him down." He nodded. "And despite what he's done to me, I'd much prefer the first option."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:57 pm

"Eve, we're a threat." Beth said, simply letting her eyes drift up. "We've all killed people, but we're not rapist or anything... We're just like them." Beth adjusted herself slowly, then pressed her lips to her child's. "You're gonna be okay, we're all gonna be okay." She said softly, then glanced back to eve. "Right? Right." 

Stephen nodded solely. "I know, I know... I'm worried he'll hurt one of us." He said softly, just as he confirmed his fear. "So, a talk? When do you want to do it? You and I can handle him, just make sure they don't interfere..." He said softly, shaking his head. He knew this would happen eventually.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:59 am

"You are not a threat, Beth. You're just vulnerable. We are all here to protect you and Violet. Mothers and children come first, just like always." Eve said softly, resting a comforting hand on the girls knee. "We'll all be fine." She added, glancing over her shoulder. "We have two, very strong men looking out for us, and leading us into the unknown, and I have full trust and faith in them." Eve nodded, looking back to Beth with a soft smile. "We're gonna be alright, I can tell. We've all gone through a lot of shit, we've lost people we loved, but I truly believe its made us stronger, driving us all forwards."

"Yeah, me too." Alvin nodded honestly. The threat the man posed was unreal, he wasn't quite sure what he was capable of, but the man had a good shot. He could perch up anywhere and take them out one by one if he wanted to. "A talk, probably away from here, but not too far. In case we're needed." The man suggested. "We need Daryl, he's a key asset in our survival. I mean, we could live without him, but his abilities are far beyond ours. He hunts and tracks. He knows his way around these forests like the back of his hand and we need that." Alvin sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: