Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Jesse got out of the car and stood up, slowly though, with a lazy half-awake-half-asleep smile across his lips. He glanced around, then gave a slight nod. "Nice job, we're not at the other end of the property! Most everyone gets confused and takes that way for some reason."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:16 am

Scarlett laughed lightly, locking her red Vauxhall Corsa. Matter of fact, most of her cars came in some shade of red. "Thanks." She smiled, deciding to have a nice relaxing bath before finding something to eat. She tucked some hair behind her ear, before walking with him to the door. "That must have been one of the best trips to the beach I've ever had." Scarlett teased with a sweet, sensual smile.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:37 am

Jesse smiled as he looked down. He felt his cheeks becoming more, and more warm by the second. He couldn't say no, it would have been a lie. However, he couldn't say yes either, he couldn't talk when he knew he was blushing. It messed up his whole image!

(I am amazed how easily teenage boys get worked up /excited. :roll : all over a lirrkw wrestling thing between us girls... lol)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:39 am

Haha, I know! xD)

Scarlett let out a small giggle at his blush. "Cute." She grinned her gorgeous pearly white grin, her eyes holding somewhat of a sparkle as she watched him. Scarlett couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:27 am

Heheh, they're so funny... omg, I'm getting it rubbed in my face that my 12 year old cousin has a Guy who likes her, and at the moment... I have no boyfriend. I wanna, suddenly, go cuddle up to my jerk of an ex just to say someone cares about me. -.-)

Jesse's blush deepened as he listened to her. "Nah, not as cute ad you." He smiled slightly, walking to the front door before he searched for his keys to unlock it,
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:34 am

Nah, relationships at 12yrs never last xD Don't crawl back to ex's, believe me, they'll just think they can do whatever they want cause they assume you'll just come back -.-)

Scarlett looked down to hide the blush almost as red as her hair. 'Damn.' She thought, she wanted to make him blush for once, but she managed to succeed. Scarlett walked into the house, setting her car keys on a little stand. "Y'know, you're very sexy when you blush." She winked flirtatiously with a smirk before jogging up the stairs to her room, going to her bathroom and filling the bathtub, deciding to have a bubble bath.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:46 am

(I know, but its like.. all the football players I dated were like shit compared to this geeky dude that has a crush on Hanna,... I could be a bitch and say some things, but I won't... even if I want to. Regardless of the fact they were total dicks, but still... like seriously. She's twelve! I wasn't aloud to date until I turned 15. I just am too shy to make a Guy think I like then. They have to come to ME, or I wont know... or talk.)

Jesse blushed even deeper, though he just shook his head, laughing lightly. "Nah.." he smirked softly as he walked inside behind her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:09 pm

It'll be fine! :)Single people survive! xD)

Scarlett smiled lightly, glancing around to see if she needed something. Positive she had everything, Scarlett walked downstairs, her soft, pink, full lips tugging into a gorgeous smile when she saw him. Though she walked to the kitchen, eventually having her back to him, looking for something to eat for when she got out of the bath.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm

"You probably will not find anything there." Jesse smiled as he walked up behind her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her small waist, then let his head rest on her shoulder."Not to say I haven't been surprised by you before, but you don't ,look like the kind of girl who eats... well, you know, normal stuff." He teased as he kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:39 am

Scarlett smiled lightly when his arms wrapped around her, her eyes closing when he gently kissed her neck. "Well this is the last day I get to eat 'normal stuff', actually." Scarlt said softly, her smile remaining on her lips, she couldn't help but smile. She eventually wrapped her arms around herself, so her arms rested over his, as though to keep them there in a way. Scarlett loved his affection and couldn't get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:06 am

"That's sickening." Jesse groaned, "I wouldn't do it. You shouldn't have to starve yourself for a stupid role." He murmured as he let go. He didn't think people had to change just for that, it was absolutely stupid. But that was just his opinion.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 am

Scarlett looked down slightly, with a small shrug. He always somehow made her feel guilty. "I'm sorry." She said softly, she had to eat healthily, which meant no fattening foods. She had tough training and she had to squeeze into a tight leather catsuit-like costume for months on end. It wasn't like there was no need for it. Scarlett merely meant she wasn't allowed a lot of snack foods, not that she couldn't eat at all.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Jesse shrugged. He turned and walked back out, though instead of walking to the study, or his living room, he went to the in-house gym. He was fit, and inshape. No doubt. But it really bothered him when people acted like that... he didn't find use in dieting. It never worked. If anything, working out did more infact, aerobic was the best.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Scarlett sighed, her gaze still on the ground she walked up the stairs, climbing into her relaxing bubble bath, brushing the bubbles away from her face. Scarlett had never been more homesick in her life. She missed her house, and most of all, she missed her dogs. She was planning to ask Jessie if maybe she could bring her dogs to live here, they being tiny and well trained, they weren't much hassle. Though now he was judging her on the little information he had, Scarlett thought it best to wait until he was a little bit more mature until she next spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:48 am

(Sorry, my internet went out before I could post anything else.)

Jesse laid on the bench, pushing the dumbbell up, then slowly lowered it. He hated working out his arms, seriously, he did. He wished he would have had just naturally toned muscles. He detested working out. But, he did it. He worked his ass off, everyday.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 am

(Its alright xD The battery on my 3DS cuts out as I post Dx It drives me insane xD Anyways, no worries Very Happy )

Scarlett sighed lightly, wondering about the house before she found the gym, standing at the door for a while, her eyes on him. Studying him. Soon Scarlett slowly walked to him. "I'm sorry." Scarlett said softly once she was within earshot. "I promise I'll eat more food." She added, her gentle, innocent eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:20 am

(Haha, I know the feeling! My tablet does it too!)

"I didn't mean it like that," Jesse took a deep breath as he lowered the dumbbell onto the bars that held it up. He sat up, wiping his forehead with a towel. "i just don't like changing your life for stupid things, that's all I meant. Nothing more,"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:26 am

(Haha xD Especially when you just get to the charger, inches from the plug in thing, and it switches off XD)

"So you don't hate me?" Scarlett asked, raising her eyebrows, a happy-ish tone added to her voice, it slightly hopeful also. Her eyes were still set on his. Scarletts training was tomorrow, and she knew she'd be beaten pretty badly, having aches and bruises, but it was all worth it once she managed to do it all.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:48 am

Nice lol! Or when you lose the plug thing, and then have to supplement the thing with another charger, and it wont charge while your on it if you do -- ugh! That's where I am lol)

"When did I ever say I hated you?" He raised a brow in protest. He'd never said he hated her. Why would he? He didn't tell someone he loved them just for the hell of it. He never would either.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:54 am

(Haha, I know! xD)

"I.. You didn't.. I.. just.." Scarlett said, panicking a little, she didn't want to say the wrong thing, but she didn't want to say nothing and make the situation worse also. Scarlett let out small thinking 'hums', her eyes glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:05 am

Jesse looked to her, "you just...? You just what?" He asked softly as he walked to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you think I ever hated you... I love you for Christs sake." He rested his head against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:11 am

Scarlett chewed her lip slightly, but relaxed when he hugged her. She grinned her gorgeous grin. "Really?" She asked softly, her arms wrapped around his neck. "I love you too." She smiled, her left hand gently caressing his left cheek before gently kissing him, her eyes closed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:51 pm

"Yes, really." Jesse chuckled as he held her close to his warm body. Sweaty or not, he was still cute either way. He just had the best smile. Well,for a guy that was. He always was shy around people, but it was his personally. "Why don't you go get some rest? You seem tired, babe,"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Scarlett smiled, hugging him back. Loving every moment she spent with him. Though nodded when he spoke. "Okay." She said softly, slowly and reluctantly letting go. "I'll see you later, I guess." She smiled a little, before walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:28 am

Jesse smiled while he watched her walk away, then turned to face the workout equipment in the room. With a yawn, he settled on just sit ups and chrunches. That was easy enough for hom to do without strain. As long as he did what he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next