Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Jesse, for the millionth time,wasn't mad at her. He just didn't understand why she just walked away when he had tried to explain what he'd said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Scarlett took a light breath as she stopped at a long line at the lights, she attempting to peer over the cars, figuring there must have been some sort of crash. Scarlett sighed, sitting bac, her eyes never leaving the road.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Jesse glanced over at her, as if the silence was deadly. It was like a knife shallow in his skin, though the long, lingering pain remained even after it was gone. "Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't want to lose you, I only meant to say even if we were friends, I'd be happy just to be in your life, rather or not we were together. And I love that part too,I was just saying..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Scarlett looked to him when he started talking. "I wish you would have said that in the beginning." She struggled a small smile. "Om.. can I just say.. before.. at the beach.. om.. I kinda wanted to ask if you used any protection?" Scarlett asked, she highly doubted he had stashed a box in her car, or if he had a few tucked in his pocket. It wasn't like Scarlett was amazingly fertile, because she wasn't, she just needed to know so she could take the morning after pill just to be sure no unexpected pregnancies popped up. She was still young and the last thing on her mind was babies.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:07 pm

"You don't think I didn't try? " Jesse chuckled lightly as he nodded, "I'll try to be faster next time with explaining things." He winked, then glanced down. Jesse shook his head slowly. Seriously? She thought of that then? Why not before she was straddling him? "No. Where would I get it?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Scarlett smiled a little, but nodded. "I.. I don't know.." She said quietly, glancing back to the road, moving the few centimetre's which were given, then stopping. Scarlett ran a hand through her silky hair, brushing it out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Jesse smiled as he glanced out the window. "5 o'clock traffic, well be here for hours. Worst traffic in the world, next to our beautiful home town in new York." He said as he rested his arm on the armrest.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:34 pm

"Thats reassuring." Scarlett teased slightly. "In New York I just get cabs, and get out and walk if we're stuck in traffic, but I pay the driver anyway." She smiled a little, her green eyes flicking from him to the road then back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 pm

"Yeah, well, welcome to California. " Jesse wasn't lieing either. It was a horrible time to get in traffic. Always after 5. "We might wanna turn around somehow..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Scarlett glanced back, there was a car behind her already, so when the car in front moved a little, she might be able to use the room available to turn around. "I think I'll be able to, but the car in front has to move." Scarlett said, sitting back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:57 pm

(I don't wanna go to school! Sad noooo!)

Jesse nodded. "That might be a while." He signed, rubbing the back of his neck lightly. He hated traffic. That was probably the one thing he wasn't patient about.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:12 am

(I know the feeling xD)

Scarlett nodded with a small sigh. "Apparently, its gonna be freezing tonight." Scarlett said, trying to make conversation. Her fingers drumming against the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:55 am

(Sorry, there is a lot going on around here. I just got a tiny bit of time to relax, sorry, again.)

Jesse rolled his head back, letting a groan out, "I hate the cold.'' And he did. What? Was it shocking? He glanced up just intime to see a car moving up. "Go, go go! " he said as he drummed his hands on the dash. "One in a million shot, right there!" He stillhad the new York's accent, or course you could not tell until you actually listened closely.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:59 am

Its okay Smile )

Scarlett nodded. "Me too." She'd probably bury herself in hundreds of layers. Though she jumped at the sudden exclamation, taking the chance, managing to get out of the long line, turning around, having to take the long way back to the house. Scarlett laughed lightly. "That scared me so much! I didn't think you'd be that enthusiastic about getting out the traffic." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 am

Jesse smiled. Rather brightly at that! "I hate traffic, too." He chuckled. Jesse usually didn't have much to say about things, but traffic, snow, and or cold weather killed him.He hated all of it just weather in general. "Yeah, I used to sit in this traffic for hours... its not fun."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:39 am

Scarlett laughed lightly. "I do my best to avoid traffic, I avoid going out around rush-hour." She laughed a little. "Is there anything in that we can have for dinner, or should we just get takeout?" She asked, liking the thought of pizza, but it was whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 am

"Its hard to stay away from that. Stupid traffic." He closed his eyes, nearly falling asleep when she asked the next thing. "Not takeout. You won't be able to get it for hours... so we might have to cook."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:35 pm

"Oh, alright." Scarlett nodded lightly, she could always have it another time. She brushed some hair from her face as she drove, her green eyes watching the road closely.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:18 am

Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:06 am

(Sorry, I've only picked up the internet a few times today. I've been at my grandpa's, Lindsays, my aunts and all. Then went to find a new tennis instructor...Didn't have time for a lot.)

Jesse nodded as he leaned back. "I'm not hungry anyways, a sandwich will suffice. Ill just make a Ham and cheese sandwich when I get home." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:15 am

Ohh, its alright xD I'be barely been on today either. I've had huge pieces of homework Dx)

Scarlett nodded lightly, she was starving, having not had anything to eat, but she didn't mind cooking, as long as Jesse had a cookbook lying around somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:30 am

Jesse never used a cook book, he just always winged it. He'd been to colonary (I know it's misspelt.) school. Just for fun, and it was fun. That's why he went!
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:34 am

Scarlett had never really cooked for herself without a cookbook. She often burnt the food or forgot what ingredients to use. Despite being a talented actress, she forgot some things.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 am

Jesse didn't really ever cook though, he did help his ex cook every night, because of course that was fun. Wasn't it always? Singing and dancing around while you cook? Pure paradise.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Scarlett sighed quietly, wanting to turn on the radio, but would probably switch station every couple of seconds, and she didn't want to annoy him. She managed to take a quicker way, back to his house. After a number of minutes, she pulled up in his driveway, parking the car wherever there was space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next