Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:06 am

(Like dickhead? Lol, very commonly used here. Lol, a lot of our slang words are similar, only we don't beat around the bush, most times we all just come out and say it. Lol.)

Jesse didn't even know what he'd do if she was actually pregnant. He wasn't ready to deal with that- he was mearly a child himself. How could he help raise one? It'd be even harder with him knowing it wasn't his, but for Scarlett, he'd do,and or give anything to help her. He nervously rubbed his temples, trying so hard to think, but it wasn't working. He just didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:18 am

Ohh lol xD How about twat or cunt? xD They are very commonly used.)

Scarlett walked to him. "Its negative." She told him, though tears still fell from her eyes. She sniffed slightly, wiping them. "Its silly. I'm crying over something I never had." She said quietly, wiping her cheeks, setting the negative test on the island for him to see in case he didn't believe her.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 am

(Blah, I hate the "c" word... it's the only word I will never say. Seriously. I hate it... But, I don't know that first one. LOL.)

"That's not a bad thing, babe!" Jesse smiled as he pulled her into a comforting hug. "It's a very, very good thing... It would have ruined your career." He gently stroked her hair, closing his dark blue eyes once he rested his head on her shoulder. "Mi Amore." He whispered softly into her skin, it meant "my love" in Spanish. "I hope you feel alright, not that it's a bad thing, babe, it's really not. It's good that you're not pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:34 am

Ohh, sorry xD Twat is basically just a less offensive version of the "c" word XD)

Scarlett nodded lightly, wrapping her arms around his neck, hot tears running down her cheeks. "I guess your right." She said softly, though still held onto him, nodding at what he said. "I love you." She murmured against his skin, gently kissing his neck once.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:42 am

(Oh! Lol, that's why I don't know it. But we don't have many slang words, other than the... colored people here. They have slang words. XD. And I'm sure we do, I just don't know them. Lol.)

Jesse nodded lightly as he just held her there. "One day you'll have a baby of your own, and you'll be an amazing mother- but right now, its not the time, and clearly someone knows that if you're not pregnant... maybe you were just a little late," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 am

Lool, same over here! Half the time I'm like "Whhaaatt??" XD Yuusshh! Finally got my hair dyed warm brown ;D Been begging for months xD From my experience, beggong does work xD)

Scarlett nodded lightly. "I guess I'm not meant to be a mom yet." She said softly. "I kinda knew I wouldn't be pregnant, because I broke up with my ex husband months ago, and I've been single until now." She said softly. Scarlett took a light breath. "How about I get that pizza out and you get the film ready so we can start our 'Just us' night?" She smiled lightly, having gently pulled away, just wanting to be cuddled in his arms on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:40 pm

My hair is still partly red. -.- I've dyed it brunette three or four times, and it's still freaking red. This is what I get from going from blonde, to red, then wanting to go back, but... no... the red will not go away! Ugh. Lol. Begging used to work for me,not so more... only a few people will actually melt when I cry, 'cause when I do my eyes turn bright, cobolt blue. O.o my mother has learned not to look me in the eyes.. lol!)

Jesse nodded as he stood up. He couldn't help but feel bad; she seemed so disopointed over not being pregnant. He didn't understand that, though. He didn't understand why she wasn't happy about it. She was still young! She had pleanty of time for babies. He stood up and walked into the living room where he took the movie out of its case and put it in the DVD player. Maybe it'd just go away, how she was acting. He hated seeing her upset.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Awesome! I'll probably need red In my hair to get the blonde out then to re-dye it brown xD I'm my parents' only daughter among two boys so they're bound to give in. XD)

Scarlett got the pizza out, for that small time she thought she may be a mother, and for sny woman to have that snatched away and told it wasn't a bad thing, it was a little hard to accept. Even though Scarlett loved her job, some part of her wished the test was positive, even though she didn't want children yet, nor was she ready.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Lol, I hate the red in mine. It makes me look even paler! -.-)

Jesse sat down on the cool, leather couch as he watched the movie trailers, they always amused him. Seems how he could see past all of the fake things, it made it easier to catch after he'd been acting. Old movies, they were the worst. They always looked fake, the sets, the sounds, even the people! He was now only waiting for her so he press play.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:32 am

Lol I'm not allowed mine black cos' I'm too pale xD)

Scarlett put the pizza on a plate, walking to Jesse with it, sitting on the couch, cuddling up to him. Setting the plate between them. She glanced up to Jesse, offering a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 am

(My dad, and my sister have/had BLACK hair. Like, naturally. Alyssa's hair was like jet black, and she had hazel/green eyes. But, she passed away when she was a baby- all I have to go off of are pictures. xD I'm totally opposite. yet, we have the same parents. I want my hair its natural color, though.)

Jesse smiled down at her, pressing play as he held her close, his head on hers. He wasn't exactly starving, but he took a piece of pizza and ate it like it was going out of style.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Aww Sad My brother lost his twin inside the womb, and I seriously wouldn't be able to handle two of them xD My hair now is kinda like my natural colour.. I can't even remember I've dyed it that many times xD)

Scarlett smiled a little. She wasn't amazingly hungry because she had been snacking all day. Instead, Scarlett slowly ate a piece of pizza, her eyes fixed on the T.V screen, she moving closer to him when the film started, her eyes somewhat glued to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:41 pm

I've lost three siblings, then my mom had a miscarriage a few years back. XD)

Jesse was more tired than anything, at least after he had eaten. His eyes slowly closed as he began to nod off, but he still held her, regardless of the fact he was almost asleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Aw, thats so sad Sad I don't think I know anyone whose had a miscarriage.. but its predicted a woman will have at least one miscarriage during their life. Dx)

Scarlett cuddled up to him, resting her head on his chest after placing the empty plate on the coffee table. Scarlett would often tense up or jump at a eerie scene, but it just made her move closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:02 pm

(I hate the thought of that. Or an eptopic pregnancy .. those are bad. I know two people who's had them. Its not good, or fun...)

Jesse nodded slightly, though let his head fall back against the couch. He lightly yawned, hugging her even closer than before each time she'd jump. He was awake, but only a little bit."you ok? " he asked softly as he rubbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Oh, I don't know what that is.)

Scarlett nodded. "Yeah." She said softly, looking up to him, sighing a little when she saw he was near enough asleep. "Maybe you should go to bed." She said softly, brushing her fingertips against his cheek, her gentle blueish green eyes watching him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:31 am

(It's basically where the baby is attached outside of the uterus, they usually have to go in and remove it. If I'm correct.)

"Yeah, I was kind of planning on going to Ned. I'm exhausted." He smiled softly when her fingertips brushed against his skin. They were so soft, but sosweet at the same time. "You're not tired?" He askwd before looking down. "I'd guessed you would be after all of that."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:42 am

Ohh, thats horrible Dx I didn't know that could happen, but I do now.)

Scarlett shook her head. "Its only 10:45pm." She said softly. "I guess I can learn my lines until I get tired." Scarlett said softly, still stroking his cheek, practically laying against his side at this point.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:59 am

Yep, just double checked myself,and that is correct! It's also life threatening to the baby's mother. That, I didn't know.)

Jesse nodded softly, kissing her forehead as he stood up and stretched out his muscles. "Well then," he paused mid-yawn, "I'll see you in the morning, love."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:13 am

Wow.)

Scarlett nodded lightly. "Yeah, alright.. I'll see you tomorrow." She said softly, her eyes on the DVD Player remote, turning the film off, she picking up the empty plate, walking to the kitchen. 'So much for spending time with each other.' She thought, washing the plate in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:25 am

Jesse sighed as he walked towards his room, then plopped down onto his comfortable, soft memory fome bed. He wanted to spend time with her, that wasn't it, though. He'd told her he was tired before.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:33 am

Scarlett rehearsed her lines before falling asleep on the couch, she way too scared to go in her room on her on. The movie had paralysed her with fear at the mere thought of it. When Scarlett woke from a nightmare, she got up, quickly running up the stairs, to Jesse's room, laying next to him, feeling much safer with him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:48 am

"What's going on?" Jesse gasped as he sat up, glaring around the room, then down at her."you ok?" He asked softly as he curled up to her, pulling her closer to his side as he did so. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to panic at first." He smiled teasingly as he stroked her cheek with his soft fingers.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

Scarlett jumped lightly when he quickky sat up, her eyes following him. "Nothing.. I'm just.. It's just.." Scarlett began, then sighed. "I'm scared," She said quietly, her eyes lightly closing, the smallest smile forming on her full lips as he stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 am

"Why are you scared?" Jesse asked softly as he leaned in to kiss her cheek. "I'm here, no reason to be scared, babe. And even if someone were to get in this house, I have a nicely sized gun collection and a guard dog down stairs. They wouldn't make it past her." He smiled softly, cuddling her closely to him, before resting his forehead against hers. "There's no need to be scared." He repeated, only softer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next