Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 am

Scarlett smiled a little. "I know.. its just that film.. I've hated clowns since I can remember." She said softly, running her gentle fingertips down his cheek to his chin then back up, next it travelled to his jaw. "I like it when you're protective, it makes me feel like you really care, and it makes me feel safe." Scarlett said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:26 am

(Y'know, when I first saw "IT" I wasn't at all scared! It was a good movie, IMHO! I didn't like the clown, par say, but it was a good movie aside from that. xD I just enjoy Stephen King movies, though.)

Jesse nodded, "I didn't ever find it scary, but other than the first time I saw it, now it's just a good story line, or maybe just for me." He raised a brow at his own statement. "Well, when I saw it as a little kid I ran and hid under my covers, so I've seen it a good twelve times." He chuckled, gently rubbing her arm. "You could have told me you didn't like clowns, I wouldn't have picked that- that movie..." He smiled softly, faltering only when her fingertips were on his neck, it was the one place that could truly get to him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:34 am

Lol, I've actually never seen IT (see what I did there ^-^) cause I'm absolutely petrified of clowns xD)

Scarlett noticed his falter, so teasingly continued to brush her fingertips against his neck. "No, its alright, I like horrors. My mom is a huge fan of Hitchcock, so I was brought up watching films like Psycho." Scarlett smiled, still stroking his neck. She was lucky, hers were her thighs, even though even the thought of someones hand on them made her weak, it was better than an accessible spot open to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:46 am

(Hehe, I did see that. xD And seriously, it's not really a clown in the end! He's a weird thing that changes species. It's really cool! Even though it's like 2x older than I am... LOL)

Jesse closed his eyes softly, trying to make himself concentrate. His neck was so sensitive, and anything that just barely touched it, or made him think about it, made him weak at the knees (The sensitive neck thing sucks. Trust me... LOL People will rub my neck and I just twitch and pull away. xD It feels so weird... lol!). He smiled softly, "But, Stephen King's better." He teased, just trying to get her attention else were.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:51 am

Haha xD I've heard about it, thats as far as I'll ever go xD)

Scarlett laughed lightly, dropping her hands to his hand, holding it gently. "I doubt it." She teased, before beginning to kiss his neck, wondering how long it would be until he gave up.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:56 am

Jesse chuckled, pulling her on top of him, though he just wanted to kiss her. "I bet he is." He smirked, moving his kisses down her neck, then above her chest. He was doing his best to make her falter like he had, but it didn't seem to work! Where was it? He moved his hands down to her lower back, resting them on her butt.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Scarlett laughed lightly when he pulled her on top of him. "Hitchcock is way better, and you know it." Scarlett smirked playfully, laughing lightly. "Can't remember my hot spot, huh?" She teased, running her fingertips down his neck again, and repetitively. Then running them along his jaw line. A small smirk forming on her full lips when his hands went to her butt. "Just remember what you did in the car." She whispered sensually, her smile remaining on her lips, her fingertips still brushing against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:20 am

Jesse smiled, though he couldn't reply, nor speak when she kept touching his neck like that. It was driving him up the wall, though he tried not to show it as that. He always tried to play it cool, but he felt he was failing this time. "Stephen King movies are scarier." He protested--once he learned how to speak again! His hands moved down to her thighs, though it wasn't an easy area to get to form his position.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:25 am

Scarlett went to talk, but as soon as his hands went to her thighs, nothing came out, not even the smallest sound. She let out a small, shaky sigh. "H-..Hitchcock films are much more original.." She said lightly, once she was able to formulate a response.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:35 am

Jesse smiled when he saw how much it was affecting her. "You cannot be that sensitive." He teased softly against the skin of her neck, lightly kissing it, before his lips moved down to her callared bone. His hands, they were lightly squeezing hr legsin intervoles.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 am

Scarlett smiled lightly. "You clearly don't know me that well, then." Scarlett said teasingly, burying her head in his neck, lightly kissing the skin she could reach with her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:52 am

Jesse chuckled sightly, turning his head toward her kiss. He couldn't help but smile. He loved the feeling, even if it made him weak at the knees. "Depends, I'm not sure if I totally know you." He teased.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 am

Scarlett hummed lightly. "Maybe you should get to know me then." She smirked a little, still kissing his neck, her eyes closed lightly. Her fingertips brushing against the side of his neck she couldn't get to.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 am

Jesse smiled softly as he caressed the side of her thigh gently, "maybe I'll do that later... right now, I'm kind of preoccupied." He teased, though couldn't help but moan lowly when she started touching and kissing his neck. She was going to drive him insane with that!
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 am

Scarlett hummed lightly, biting her bottom lip when when he thouched her thigh, but it didn't stop a light moan escaping her throat, she moving to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:31 am

Jesse smiled, though he gently turned her over to where he was on top of her, then kissed her lips one quick time and moved off, laying down beside her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 am

Scarlett hummed lightly, kissing him back that short time his lips were on hers, sighing a little when he moved away. "Now thats just mean." Scarlett smiled lightly, her eyes still closed. He had managed to turn her on.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 am

Jesse smiled, "that's my middle name. " he smiled softly, before resting his head ln his hands. "I'm kinda tired, and you probably need rest form your traumatic day, y'know."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:51 am

Scarlett nodded lightly. "Yeah, ok." She said softly, her eyes had opened when he spoke. She turned onto her side, wrapping her arms around herself. Scarlett closed her eyes, letting out a light breath.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:04 am

Jesse chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. She was so easily angered, it'd bacame a fun activity to mess with her, even though he'd have to pay for it later.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:15 am

Scarlett smirked a little when he chuckled, throwing a pillow at him, letting out a small giggle, turning her head to watch him. Her blueish green eyes watching him, her sensual, sexy, pink, full lips pulled into a gorgeous smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:39 am

Jesse smiled, covering his head with the pillow as he turned to face the wall, the pillow still covering his head. "I'm tired, now goodnight." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 am

Scarlett sighed lightly. "You're no fun." She huffed, turning onto her stomach, resting her head on her arms as she closed her eyes, still fully dressed but it didn't bother her all to much.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:51 am

Jesse chuckled slightly, "give a little, get a little back." He said as he turned and rubbed her lower back. "Might want to change into something a little bit more comfortable." He suggested, laying back down onto his side, though facing her this time.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:56 am

"I'm fine like this." Scarlett murmured, adjusting slightly  then relaxing, sighing lightly through her nose. Her hair falling to cover her face, but she didn't move, she'd found the spot she was most comfortable in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next