Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:25 am

"Stop being such a sourpus." Jesse teased as he pulled the covers over them. "Well, goodnight! " he smiled turning to get more comfortable before he closed his eyes to try and get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Within seconds Scarlett was out of it. Sound asleep. Not moving at all, other than the slightest movement of her breathing. She would occasionally adjust how her head was laying, but other than that she was silent and still.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Jesse fell asleep pretty quickly, too, but he normally tossed a but during the night, like turned over, stuff like that;though he never harmed her or anything. He snored slightly, often wrinkling his nose at something in his dream.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:16 am

Scarlett yawned a little once it was morning. She groaned lightly as she sat up, her scarlet hair falling to her shoulders. She rubbed her green eyes, glancing around. She sighed, knowing she'd have to pack. Hanukkah wasn't but a few days away, and she had to leave to New York for just a little over a week. Her director was okay with it, as he too was Jewish.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:27 am

Jesse, having forgotten all about that, he wasn't even sure what she was doing. "What time is it?" He groaned as he rubbed his forehead lightly, then laid back and pulled the sheets over his face once more, "damn you morning ... I just want to sleep. "
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 am

"Its not too early." Scarlett said tiredly, smiling as she pulled the sheet from him. "Come on, we both have work to do." She said softly, leaning over and kissing his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 am

Jesse smiled, what he had asked was more a rhetorical question; one that needed no real explanation. "I'm up, aren't I?" He couldn't help but flash his crooked, charming smile. "Then its too early." He pulled her close and kissed her lips. If not for only a moment, he'd kissed her all the same.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 am

Scarlett smiled, kissing him back. "Well, not really. You're still laying down." She smiled, brushing her fingertips against his cheek, before kissing him again. "I love waking up next to you." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 am

Jesse smiled softly, as he sat up, wiping his eyes, "yeah, its not too bad." He smiled a little, though it fell. She was no Jessica. She wasn't anything like his beloved ex-girlfriend. He hated it, but it was so hard not to think about her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:21 am

Scarlett forced a small smile, getting up and walking back to her original room, showering then drying herself, getting dressed. Scarlett checked her phone, replying to messages from her family and agent, then returning a few calls as she put on a little make-up. She was naturally gorgeous, and didn't even need make-up. "Yes, I can make it today.. Oh, yeah, much better thank you." Scarlett smiled, talking with her director. "Which scenes are we doing today?" Scarlett asked, flicking through her script. "Okay.. Yes, I have." She laughed lightly, brushing her silky scarlet hair.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:34 am

Jesse sighed softly, but he didn't attempt to go after her. What was the use? If he wasn't in the best state of mind, there was a reason he didn't run after her. He usually said the wrong things at those times. Instead, he got up and walked down to the living room to pick up a slice of pizza from the night before.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:38 am

"Alright. I'll see you there." Scarlett smiled. "Bye." She said, hanging up then setting her phone on her dresser, getting her gym bag and car keys, walking downstairs, putting on her shoes, then walking out. Scarlett walked to her car, putting her things in the back, having had her car repaired.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:46 am

"No goodbye? Well alright." Jesse huffed as he stood up, with his script in hand, and walked outback to read it over. He was fine with the cold, and California never got freezing anyways. Just chilly. He wasn't exactly upset, but wasn't thrilled with her either. Not with how she'd been acting.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 am

Scarlett climbed into her car. He was the one that said it wasn't "too bad" waking up next to her. No woman ever wanted to hear that. And now she wasn't allowed to feel upset without him getting pissed off and just thinking how much Scarlett was nothing like his girlfriend. If she was, then maybe Scarlett would have gone home a long time ago rather than stick around to let him make her feel like crap half the time they were together. Scarlett, along with her thoughts, drove to the set. She'd forgotten how fun it was to be back in the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Jesse read over the script, he had no problems with it, so he decided he'd go visit his family for the weekend, in Miami. He didn't see a reason not to. Not like anything there was holding him back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:37 pm

When Scarlett got back, she tried the handle on the front door, but it was locked. "Shit.." She sighed. Literally everything was inside. Her phone, her clothes and her money. Scarlett sighed, sitting on the doorstep, rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 am

Jesse hadn't gotten that far, plus he thought he saw her rush out the door with her phone and keys. When he got mad, he didn't forgive easily. And walking out, like that, definitely made him mad.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 am

Scarlett paced around the driveway, trying to figure out what to do. She turned on her phone, calling Jesse, mentally begging him to pick up, she was panicking. She didn't want to sleep on his door step, her house keys were inside along with most of her belongings.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:50 am

Jesse sighed as he looked to his phone, but he was already there by that time. "What do you need?" He asked casually as he got out of his car and walked to the front steps. "I forgot something I needed," he explained, opening the front door.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 am

Scarlett watched him quietly, putting her phone in her pocket, managing to hug him, she didn't care if he rejected her, it wouldn't change anything. "I'm really, really sorry.. I was in a mood and I didn't want to say anything I'd regret.. Please, please forgive me, I love you." She said softly, sniffing slightly. "I hate it when you're angry with me.. I'll do anything to make you love me again, absolutely anything." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:12 am

"Too bad." Jesse retorted. He was near emotionless when he spoke to her this time. He pushed her away gently, before continuing up the stairs to grab his bag. To him, I'd someone couldn't wise up and say it, there was no point in fighting to make something work.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:24 am

Scarlett followed him. "Do you want me to leave?" She asked. "If you're giving up this easily I suppose I'll make it easier on you." Scarlett sighed. She rubbed her forehead a little, already guessing his answer. She went to what was her room, packing up all her things quietly. It wasn't as easy to move on as it was for him. Jesse could get anyone whereas it took Scarlett a few months to accept what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 am

Jesse rolled his eyes. If she wanted to go, he wasn't going to stop her. Not now. Not ever, for one reason. She thought everything had to revolve around her; it got on his nerves. Eventually, her actions had to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:03 am

Scarlett sighed quietly, he had to learn not everything was just like his ex. Once she was all packed, Scarlett hauled her suitcase down the stairs. She didn't think everything revolved around her when it was always her asking his opinion on things. She may got moody and upset but who didn't? Nobody was perfect and he had to realize that. Scarlett called her sister, telling her to meet her at her house, she pulling everything out to her car.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 am

Jesse only thought about his ex once. Yet, she had always compared him to her ex. See? She could dish things out, just she couldn't take it back. Even when he told her his family was comijg for Christmas, she flipped out. At lease Jessica didn't mind working with him. But every time she didn't get her way, she threw a hissy fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next